Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. Under Creator Goals can we please select "Reach Partner Point Goal"? My community wants to make sure I'm at at least 350 Partner Plus points every month so I can remain qualified for that program. It would be wonderful if we could have that as a Goal that can be visibly seen and tracked on the channel.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stream manager / Quick actions / Manage goals / "add bits goal"
    Administrador de stream / Acciones rápidas / Administrar metas / "añadir meta de bits"

Me encanta que se puedan agregar metas, estaría genial que incluyeran esta.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This launch of Creator Goals is just the beginning by giving creators a way to set goals and show them to their community. However, we know there’s so much more to build. We see opportunities to enable deeper customization, advanced settings, and more community interaction. You can find more information at our help article here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/creator-goals

We’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve Creator Goals on Twitch.

Thank you for your ongoing support and feedback!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Looking for Feedback  ·  Ana responded

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We have launched a few improvements to Creator Goals, based on the insights you have provided:

1. Customize your Creator Goals' color to better reflect your channel's branding.
    2. Viewers using the mobile app (iOS & Android) are now able to follow and contribute to your Creator Goal progress in real time!
    3. Sub Goals can be toggled to be based on Sub Count rather than Sub Points.

Thank you again, for your feedback - we hope you continue to share it, so we can continue to improve this feature for our community!

4. Let us pick colours, font, text, and ideally displayed language as well!
    We want to make it match our streams style!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. With the new update, we are now able to persistently display both follower and sub goals on our channel page simulataneously.

However, it seems like the browser source for goals requires an update as well. Right now, both the follower and sub goals share the same url, so only one of them is actually shown on the overlay.

If possible, please kindly split them into two separate urls, so that we can choose which goal(s) to display on the overlay. Many thanks in advance!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My Idea is to Let Streamers have multiple goals in the twitch goals area So basically currently you can only have one goal a sub-goal or a follower goal but I think twitch should let us be able to have a sub-goal and a follower goal at the same time instead of having us to debate witch goal to use Like for an example if someone is trying to reach 1000 Followers and trying to reach a sub-goal they can use the goals feature to try to reach both goals instead of only being able to choose the goal to…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When creating a goal let the creator pick between using sub points or just the number of subs they have.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello,
    I have an absolutely amazing plan for Twitch to grow in regions like India where it isn't a thing yet.

For a streamer to become Twitch Partner, he/she needs to have 75 avg viewers in last 30 days. That's very POG requirement at places like USA, EU, AUS and many more. But for struggling streamers from smaller regions where viewers are very few, don't you think twitch should lover the avg viewers count for them to become twitch partner? By which the streamers will get motivated and twitch will also grow at a faster rate as these twitch partners…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Just like with the sub goals I would like to have a „new follower“ goal option. Right now there is just the „followers in total“ goal. This would make the progress more visible and with that more satisfying for the new followers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I noticed that in the option to have a "goal bar" you can only choose to have a "follower" or "subscriber" bar. It would be nice to have both goals at the same time, not just one. I need this so that I don't have to use a bar from an external site since it doesn't update with the number of unfollows.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like for Creator Goals, or other feature, to allow creators to set up channel achievements as goals for creators to display them on stream. Either by allowing Creator Goals to track achievements like Get People Chatting at the same Time and Talk to Me (preferably all achievements) or by making it available via the api.

This will allow viewers in the community to support upcoming channels actively and in more ways than just follows and subs.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Just trying out the new follower goal feature. However, it would be so much better if you made it possible to customize the colorscheme of it. I managed to do this with quite a bit of workarounds in OBS, but it should not be that difficult to implement. Have one value for the background, one value for the frame, one value for the text, one value for the hearts, and one value for the progressbar that we can change to better fit whatever makes the most sense for our personal overlay and make transparent one of those options.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have goal options instead of only a follower goal. A viewer goal which displays my current live viewers as they enter and leave. Also, if I'm meeting the expectations for that goal. For example, Live Viewer Goal 0/3 or Average 3 Viewers 2.7/3.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to put the start and end date of the goal starting at the beginning of the month.
    Since twitch pays per month despite having the full goal if it is between two months is not what you will really receive.
    My goals are always restarted at the beginning of the month because I think that's clearer for those who see me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yes I would like the ability to have more then 1 goal..

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i have been streaming in the category of no cam/no mic and upon these 3 years on twitch that though followers have been slow and now that i have reached the goals for the program that each stream featured that i tend to not get enough to fulfill the eligibility requirements and that there seems to be less folks interested into non commentary content on twitch which is the cause of why my channel has failed to be eligible lack of followers,audience and it is very difficult to fulfill these affiliate program goals if there's no one that interests the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New Hype Chat goal below the stream player same as Follower Goal or Sub Goal

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

18. https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/creator-goals?language=en_US - Can you please make note somewhere in this article that the follower goal won't appear on your channel's about section unless you're randomly selected for it to appear? I just spent the past hour trying to figure out why my follower goal wasn't showing up, and just found a Reddit post where somebody said it was a random selection for it to appear in your about section. I just think it would make some people's lives a little bit easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I love the Twitch Goals feature and have used it the most out of all the features but I really hate hitting a set goal and having to stop what I am doing to go and make a new one for the next "tier" of my goal.

Can we get 3 tiers for goals where you can set the max of 3 or just min 1/none at all (if they don't want to use the feature)

I'd love to be able to do

Tier 1 - 25 SUBS
    Tier 2 - 50 SUBS
    Tier 3 - 100 SUBS

A simple…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently you can activate a panel with a goal the called "subs in a month". But: The Subs in a month are not really displayed.
    The panel displayed the subs at least 30 days. But i need a "Subs in a month" goal panel . From 1. -31 in a month. So you can see the exact Subsrcibes in a month you get and can setup your goal exactly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?