Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be great if we could have the choice of WHERE to start the Sub Goal (not only at "existing current subs," but also the option of a start number that we choose, from zero TO existing current subs.)

Reasons could include:
    - starting at zero can be a more impactful start, as the community can watch the goal visibly progress from nothing
    - all creators may not want to, or be comfortable with, showing their full current sub count on screen
    - goal start numbers could be customised along with the end goal numbers to go along with…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Creator Goals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us pick colours, font, text, and ideally displayed language as well!
    We want to make it match our streams style!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. This launch of Creator Goals is just the beginning by giving creators a way to set goals and show them to their community. However, we know there’s so much more to build. We see opportunities to enable deeper customization, advanced settings, and more community interaction. You can find more information at our help article here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/creator-goals

We’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve Creator Goals on Twitch.

Thank you for your ongoing support and feedback!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Creator Goals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When creating a goal let the creator pick between using sub points or just the number of subs they have.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to be able to put the start and end date of the goal starting at the beginning of the month.
    Since twitch pays per month despite having the full goal if it is between two months is not what you will really receive.
    My goals are always restarted at the beginning of the month because I think that's clearer for those who see me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yes I would like the ability to have more then 1 goal..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?