Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. Please, please, please, we need Twitch Sings back. It was the best community and growth tool ever on Twitch... and I certainly miss my saturday night karaoke sessions!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Once all the emotes have been achieved for a various season the viewer will no longer receive emotes from that level when participating in a hype train.

Given that bits involve additional revenue for Amazon and the streamer it may be beneficial to allow the previous season emotes to be earned if all the current generation emotes of a tier have been reached.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. to indignado com o sitema de drops de vcs, tenho todas as minhas contas vinculadas e mesmo assim só os drops do r6 não estão vinda para mim mesmo eu assitindo mais de 8 horas seguidas vcs, fica a dica melhorar o sistema de vcs referente aos drops

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Raids are generally used to introduce one or more audiences to other streamers.

Right now, there is one method of raiding: You click the raid channel button, you're brought up a list of live channels you are following.

I believe that the creator should be given a list of all live channels in the category they are streaming. That way they can pick a live channel that they may not be following. Introducing an element of RNG into raiding could greatly open up the platform to a wider audience.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. it would be great if you could select/que the next channel{s) you wanted to watch if the current streamer you are watching goes off line . yes im lazy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Basically, just allow smaller streamers (particularly streamers who haven't reached affiliate) to do things like polls and votes with chat without having to be monetized.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Break out rooms for chat e.g. of 10 members whilst streaming large events.

You can request a change of breakout room if your automatically assigned room isn’t talking much.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i have friends that want to subscribe to me but they cant because i only average 2.06 viewers

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 100 bits seem to be required to activate a hype train, showing that information in the bar that shows up now to encourage others to donate would be helpful.

Or, another option would be adding the collective smaller bit amounts till 100 is met for the hype train to activate.

Either way. There is a flaw currently with the information to activate a hype train.

Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be great to partner with other streaming services, allowing streamers to choose a film that is more globally available to their audience on a different service if it is region restricted on prime. Also, allowing a greater selection of film and TV for Watch Parties.

Users connect their Streaming service (Netflix, Disney+ etc.) account to Twitch along with their Amazon Prime account and both subscriptions must be active to join in a watch Party of content form these third-party streaming platforms

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think dedicating a whole month to woman who have made a huge impact on the gaming community as well as twitch is an amazing thing however I do feel that Twitch tends to focus more on helping big twitch streamers who have already made a living out of it gain more exposure. I can list many entertaining female streamers who have yet to catch a break and who have been streaming almost every day for a couple months. Just to name a few: Killerpanda 2118, KotaMT, AEThorn, Stephpew_pew, etc. And I as regular on twitch know more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For frequent Raiders, sometimes we want to make new friends in the community. Sometimes those raids don't go as planned and the new friend goes offline, or the raid simple isn't appreciated and you run into someone rude. Or, you're raided by a community that comes in and is rude. I would like to see the ability to forward our raids onto another community if the initial raid isn't someone you follow.
    Also, as a raider along for the ride, the opportunity to stay with the raided streamer or move along to another one.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Здравствуйте. Просьба, заходя через браузер в личный кабинет своего аккаунта Twitch, сделайте кнопку остановить трансляцию.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Being able to disable the "Go live" notification for your own channel would be a nice feature.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. twitch highlights a lot of creators of certain groups, example last month black creators were highlighted and this month female creators are being highlighted. and this is such a wonderful thing as some of these creators don't get the exposure they deserve. i am a very small streamer from Sri Lanka, there is only a handful of Sri Lankan streamers since we Sri Lankans don't fall into a particular group, we dont get the exposure. i am not trying to say that i need the exposure, i am no way near a good streamer, i have a long way to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Добавить возможность настраивать трансляцию под себя. Например: я не хочу чтоб во время трансляции отображалась вебкамера стримера, которая загораживает часть экрана - дать возможность мне отключить отображение стримера для себя. Также с музыкальным проигрывателем, если вебкамера еще не так важно, то возможность отключить трансляцию музыки на стриме это очень важно! К примеру, кто-то заказывает музыку, а она прям отвратительная для меня, но стример её не скипает, для таких случаев ввести функцию - "Отключить музыку"(И все эти функции, естественно, настраиваются индивидуально для каждого, кто смотрит стрим.) Мне хочется смотреть стрим комфортно, а приходится терпеть, пока не закончится тот или иной трек...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Whenever someone joins the stream you can set a video to play before the user actually sees the stream. It would only play once per stream (so that someone who closed the stream and reopened it wouldn’t have to watch it again).

This could be really useful to give viewers context on what the stream is (like quick run down on the rules for a tournament, or some backstory as to what it happening on stream). It could also be used to have a spoiler warning before the user actually watches the stream.

The video would have to have a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twitch Partners mentoring Affiliates program.

Once you can apply for affiliate you also have the option to opt in to mentorship. You can be matched using categories (Chatting/fps/strategy etc.) with a partnered streamer to "Show you the ropes" after a quick review a partner can choose if they would like to mentor the affiliate.

The gains the mentor would get can vary depending how twitch would see fit to reward someone for being a mentor, but the idea would be if a partner where to take an affiliate under their wing they should get a portion of the income generated…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am watching a stream but i am not getting the drop progression bar in my drop inventory

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 配信者間においての共有ホワイトリスト機能orブラックリスト機能

twitchではすぐに対応しきれない悪質なユーザーを配信者間で共有ban出来るように。