Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. Genial el panel nuevo de control. Sería genail poder adaptar con plantillas variadas el diseño visual que ven los espectadores tal como ocurre en streamlabs o OBS. Por otra parte fomentar el RAID de canales pequeños y mantener la motivación de los streamers más pequeños con premios o recompensas de algun tipo. Por lo demás, Twitch ha cambiado mucho y ahora se configura y se maneja mucho mejor!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. only involve streamers that actually play the game for your event. that way ppl can actually get the item specific to that streamer. it would be better to give mid lvl streamers a chance to increase viewers rather than feed big names that don't play everyday or even play the required hours needed to get the item. compensate viewers with said item since certain streamers didn't provide enough opportunity

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need an app to add to streams, where we can pay for songs we want to listen to. It has been a real bummer not to have the music we want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. we should have a more flexible calendar tool to set our stream not everyone has an agenda fixed monday to sunday. I have my schedule for month from now , but i can't say every monday i can stream. PLEASE add ponctual stream option!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This is pretty simple too much text is shown on all Twitch Panels please give us the option to allow a drop down which users can click on our picture on our panels to either trigger a link or a drop down option. It would remove the wall of text from showing unless someone wants to hover over it or click the image on our Panel. Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can we get a feature in Twitch Soundtrack that would allow users to upload playlists from other music services, and then compare them to the Twitch Soundtrack database of royalty free songs, and simply remove contentious music from the playlist leaving songs that are ok to stream?

I've been listening to Twitch Soundtrack for a few days and have heard songs from popular artists I have in existing playlists that I have been curating for years. If I can maintain even a portion of those songs without having to search and rebuild playlists to songs that fit my tastes I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Just Chatting category must be limited to 2 hours per week per streamer as the name means everything and nothing at the same time.

A better definition of the streaming content would leave more space for small streamers and at the same time better distribute the whole community across multiple categories.

An Affiliate or Partner streamer must be able to define the quality of their content and consequently their categorization.

Also, giving people plenty of room to express themselves (sometimes badly) on certain topics can lead to a lot of misinformation that can very well be dangerous.
    My idea,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On Twitch you have the option to follow the game you want, it would be nice to use this option together with the drops to create a notice in the notifications tab each time a game you follow opens a new drops campaign. Taking into account that many times people do not find out that the games they like activate the drop options, losing the opportunity to obtain exclusive content.

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The feature in channel analytics -- "What categories do my viewers like to watch?" -- seems like it does not update daily. But, in general, we could use more information and focus on this, period.

Regarding the first request, can we get assurance this is updated daily, and if not can we make it daily? Knowing what our viewers like to watch and being able to continue to serve that is, perhaps, the most important metric of all. Having observed the metrics, it appears to me this data get a weekly refresh and then is only an average of those…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. To whom it may concern,

I have observed some little issues with the drops.
    I was watching the 48 hours special from the streamer "pestily" from the last few days.
    "Pestily has enabled the Tarkov drops and every person watching his stream schould receive a drop after 3 to 6 hours of whatchtime on his stream. I was watching the stream for 46 hours and have received 4 drops, which is numericly not really a match. Having sad that, I'm not mad.
    I have noticed that some issues have occured for persons who were watching via mobile and over other…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. So. I was updating the Roles Feature within my community section on my Twitch Dashboard.

I had a good friend of mine who is one of my loyal mods ban a viewer because of something unrelated to the stream.

I got looking after stream to see if there was any options for doing so with this. But I could not find anything for it.

You know how we have the ability under Channel Analytics that reads "Send Email To My Subscribers"?

Why not have that same function. But instead for Mods/VIP/Editor Roles?

I'd love to write up an email for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Having a bot like DashBot would be a good name that people would setup commands and currencies etc on, like StreamLabs only on a tab on the dashboard. I think this would be a huge improvement!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The streamer has the ability to chose on twitch a different way to output the music lets say you connect the spotify playlist on twitch and have the ability to let the watcher chose if he wants to mute the sound and hear the streamer or he wants to hear everything.

If you dont want to hear the music than mute it seperatly and enjoy the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You should be able to create a twitch team as long as you have 1k subs or followers on any platform for your team or you as an individual. My team has 2.67k on youtube but non of our members are twitch partners.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. hello I would like you to add additional 1 or 2 overlay for those who stream because I am annoyed for the multigaming streamer. that at least two overlay is activated on the screen by passing the mouse because its fact can only one overlay its facts can I find. for example when streaming destiny or fornite or games that have multiple overlay. in addition I cannot put the twitch prime overlay in addition to the destiny 2 overlay. I will be well that we can put both. thank you for adding his and have a nice day

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There is times where new people enter the chat and dont know what the game is about or what topic is the streamer currently talking about, etc.

There should be a "Description button" which the mods and streamer could edit anytime or disable and enable easily which would open a mini box when clicked on it ,containing the Explanation of the game, or the the current topic, description, or them of the stream.

This would help newcomers to the stream and also viewers who just enter to know whats happening right away, instead of having to ask , or google…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For creators who maybe want to keep their channel on the smaller side or just stream to friends, the option to set your channel to private or invitation-only so that only those with the link/code can view it, would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Not an idea but I noticed I can't access Watch Party with an Amazon teen account. There is only a popup message that says "Your login can only be used on the Amazon Shopping app, or by logging in to Amazon.com online" Not sure if this is amazons problem or twitches but I hope this can be fixed!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Wouldn't it be cool if Twitch integrated VR technology to create actual virtual communities Similar to VR Chat, but it's like...You put on the headset and are placed into Twitch Town and you can head over to a streamers virtual community.

You can customize the community and you could also use a level up program associated with affiliate and partner status. Maybe even a tier system with each Category to facilitate growth of a streamers stream and community.

You could also use paid features, but that would need some ironing out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?