Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

833 results found

1. hello I would like you to add additional 1 or 2 overlay for those who stream because I am annoyed for the multigaming streamer. that at least two overlay is activated on the screen by passing the mouse because its fact can only one overlay its facts can I find. for example when streaming destiny or fornite or games that have multiple overlay. in addition I cannot put the twitch prime overlay in addition to the destiny 2 overlay. I will be well that we can put both. thank you for adding his and have a nice day

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There is times where new people enter the chat and dont know what the game is about or what topic is the streamer currently talking about, etc.

There should be a "Description button" which the mods and streamer could edit anytime or disable and enable easily which would open a mini box when clicked on it ,containing the Explanation of the game, or the the current topic, description, or them of the stream.

This would help newcomers to the stream and also viewers who just enter to know whats happening right away, instead of having to ask , or google…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For creators who maybe want to keep their channel on the smaller side or just stream to friends, the option to set your channel to private or invitation-only so that only those with the link/code can view it, would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Not an idea but I noticed I can't access Watch Party with an Amazon teen account. There is only a popup message that says "Your login can only be used on the Amazon Shopping app, or by logging in to Amazon.com online" Not sure if this is amazons problem or twitches but I hope this can be fixed!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Wouldn't it be cool if Twitch integrated VR technology to create actual virtual communities Similar to VR Chat, but it's like...You put on the headset and are placed into Twitch Town and you can head over to a streamers virtual community.

You can customize the community and you could also use a level up program associated with affiliate and partner status. Maybe even a tier system with each Category to facilitate growth of a streamers stream and community.

You could also use paid features, but that would need some ironing out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ok so 10/10 idea. You know the first week in college that everyone walks around and looks at new clubs? We do that with twitch. Probably have only one day where streamers show us what they got and if we like it we stay. and we would look through a list of streamers participating in it. We could also have a discounted subscriptions for new people in this event.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One person streams with camera and gameplay. Second person can piggy back and bring the first person stream pane into their stream box. Might be useful if second streamer is taking a break and wants to feature another streaming individual as a feature and help boost other individuals. It would be like a watch party but for a streamer instead.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It's SUCH an amazing feature and I could see SO much use for this for normal streams (like dev streams, where you could have one view exclusively on the code, or such things).

PLEASE make this available to normal streams.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Teams are a massively underutilized commodity on the platform. Adding a "Follow All" button to the team page, allowing teams to have an emote that is shared across subs to any of the team members, BROWSING FOR TEAMS, and many other things other than simply a tag and static page.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. zorg er voor als streamers eigen reclame maakt ze er dan ook een soort van vergoeding voor terug kunnen krijgen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So i noticed this a lot. But certain Game developers host streams where they do a certain run down through quests.. They will edit the main title to 'X quest SPOILER ALERT'.

Wouldnt it be a awesome idea to have a feature to make the user prompt with a verification that theres a spoiler going on; and if they wish to continue watching. So you dont accidently slip in (on certain devices you dont see the whole title) and get spoiled.

Of course the streamer should decide if he/she only can only do it or can leave it up to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would you feel good if your favorite streamer said happy birthday to you during his live? I definitely would.

What if the streamers could see the birthday date of their subs?
    Obviously, for privacy reasons subs might have to explicitly activate this feature, but I think this might be a good tool to build loyalty with subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add in being able to link your Instagram and other social medias besides just Twitter and Youtube when applying for partner. Would make it so Twitch can see where certain people's audiences are coming from besides just those two platforms.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think that one of the biggest fears among streamers, full time and other wise is taking time off... fear of losing all that they worked so hard to get. Some type of assurances to maintain same level... if reasonable time off is taken. Earning enough money to cover the bills even if in a high cost area such as California. Also some vacation time, sick time, and such even as an affiliate. Compound that with some type of discount on health plan (s), life insurance and so on... I think that it can reasonably be done. So, please, consider…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keep the option to Squad Stream on the quick actions page on the dashboard

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can you please explain your reasoning for the choice to make raiders not count as true viewership and how you suggest smaller facets of streaming like small art categories such as the miniature painting streams, who make up a large portion of streams but do not draw massive viewership because of the niche market, yet we struggle to meet your hidden criteria for partnership. What does it actually take to get partnership and how can you help those of us in smaller communities to reach partnership? Also, when the select few of us in smaller communities reach the 75 concurrent…

196 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello! My question is, since Twitch have a Spotify integration/extension, why have it if we are going to get DMCA. We pay for the licence to stream music and pay the artists for their work buy buying a subscription. Why don't you work with labels and spotify to have it so if you like your spotify to twitch, any music played via the app is free from demonetisation and copyright free if we are showing that we have paid for said music to be streamed? Twitch soundtrack doesn't always work because sometimes streams need music on them in certain scenarios…

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Music is integral to the social-experience. It creates an ambience for an intimate setting, helps the tone of the stream take form to more consistently help people fit in with a streamers' chat, and helps promote artsists.

With that in mind, and MANY channels dedicated to music on your platform, you could, realistically, call upon creators to send in submissions for music they created with legally purchased licenses. Since established labels won't let music be enjoyed, make your own.

Other places with such content creation are Bandcamp and Soundcloud, both of which would fall head-over-heels if they could partner with…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New streamers that want to collaborate with other new streamers, needs the Teams. Make it easier to create them.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. So I was just thinking about YouTube play buttons, and then Twitch popped into my head. Then, I combined the two and came up with Twitch Trophies. Don't know if this suggestion has been posted here before, and I apologize if it has, but this might be pretty good. What if Twitch were to give out trophies/awards for every new Partner or any other big milestone? I think it would be pretty cool. Thank you for giving me the privilege to submit a suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?