Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

833 results found

1. It has been a week and I have not gotten my drops and I am ****** about it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make possible add a new role "Temporary moderator" for viewers, that already have relevant Role on other channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In DOTA and M:TG at least, there is a growing trend of community figures re-streaming a sponsored tournament to provide their own commentary. This can lead to the main broadcast of an event having only a plurality of the real view count. DOTA is trying to solve the Advertiser side of this by requiring restreams to adhere to rules about overlays and advertising inclusion.

However, something official that groups all streams of an event together would be helpful. When I browse a game and see at the top: LIVE: 'game' Regional Qualifiers Finals! as perhaps a banner with the combined…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Amo el tren del hype, pero em gustaria que saliera en la pantalla del stream, para que todos los vean, pues en algunos dispositivos etc, no sale la imagen , solo el chat. Y eso es una fiesta que deben vivir todos.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give us a way to set a list of streams we do or do not wish to receive raids from.

Currently the only options for limiting raids are

Allow all raids,
    Only allow raids from friends, teammates, and followed channels,
    & Block all raids.

Occasionally raids from particular communities my prove disruptive for the receiving community, and we may not wish to take the step of banning the streamer outright. Being able to specify specific streams we do or do not wish to receive raids from would allow us a greater deal of control without resorting to the heavier step…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hype train participants may want to know 1) the hype train difficulty level that is set by the streamer, and 2) the amount of points it requires to trigger a train for that particular stream.

Perhaps an option to display it on a stream panel could be implemented.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it so when a team sends you a team invite you get a notification in your twitch notifications instead of just an email, it would effectively help streamers know when they been accepted onto a team.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It should be good to ad some basic overlay and notifications directly to TWITCH for those like me who have not yet a good computer configuration to see directly on the game screen the messages instead of looking on the TWITCH application or on the computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mann könnte doch Ein Team roles,machen wo für? ist doch klar 1.Mann weiß wer zu sein Team gehört 2.Die hätten zugriff zu alle daten zum TTW acc (3. Der nach teil ist das man die anderen zu 100% Vertrauen muss... so das wären 2 gute und 1 nicht gute aber Mann muss bedenken das man da duch auch sehr + Punkte sammeln kann man muss wenn man das machen muss bis zu 1.99$ bis 3.99$ bezahlen... Danke das sie das duch gelesen haben.

von Sjoker1999

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I been seeing a ton of people raiding under 5 viewers as due to a recent change, they don't show up. I feel that that little action that says "all raids " in the settings under channel should be all raids, not only 5 or more ( if it is gonna be 5 or more maybe make it a setting "5 or more raiders" . I feel streamers should be the one to choose if this is a change is something for their channel.

That's my personal opinion I just feel horrible not seeing someone raid when and due to…

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There should be a way to only allow twitch users who follow your channel to see your stream. Anyone not following will not be allowed to view the stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Right now the only options we have for flagging stream content is to mark our stream as for adult audiences only. There are times when my stream isn't necessarily 18+, but it might contain harsh language or a violent game or what have you. I would like to be able to communicate that to my audience via something akin to TV Parental Guidelines (TV-G, TV-PG, TV-MA, etc) on a stream-by-stream basis, rather than having a blanket on/off switch for what is and is not an adult stream. I think parents who have kids who watch Twitch would also appreciate being…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It is like where your viewers, subs, and followers can chat with each other and your self.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the Event Feed, on Twitch's Dashboard, Stream Elements and many more, Whenever a Viewer uses the Multiple Month Subscriptions, They only appear by saying "Username has Subscribed at Tier 1 for 1 Month)... When in reality, It should fully showcase that this user has subscribed using the multiple month system, e.g. "Username has Subscribed for 12 Months (Multiple Month Purchase) or something.

Yesterday I had a 12 month subscriber who came in and did that, however I didn't realize until they informed my off stream after... very annoying and hopefully this gets sorted asap!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i would like the xfinity time guide or another one for tv shows but for streamers so we can see when streamers go live and offline.

Streamers currently have either posted on discord, on the twitch page, or a third party extension on there twitch page.

giving a time chart Guide will help everyone greatly since then they can view who to stream, what time, what game all in one area

there could be even pop up with cancelled stream or special stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently the Raid Channel button on the Creator Dashboard only lists live channels that the streamer is following. This is just helping to make the large channels larger and gain more viewers/followers, while smaller channels with not as many followers get left behind. There should be an option for small streamers (say, about 50 or less concurrent viewers) to "opt in" for discovery so they have a chance to be listed as a "suggested streamer" when a streamer clicks that Raid Channel button.

Just going to note this here, too: About 90% of the streamers I follow and whose content…

741 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  17 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We all use autohost, raiding and manual hosting sometimes. Its labor intensive & tireing though. One has to devote time to find a stream to drop viewers into. On top of inconvinience of that process... there is corruption going on in certain communities. People are retaining viewers by hosting their group of friends only, so these viewers are never exposed to anything new.

My idea is to automate the process of raiding, to disperse thousends of viewers watching huge streamer, by sending them to zero-viewer channels from same game cathegory.. or to the ones having simmilar cathegories history. By doing…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A requirement for services like stream elements for example to upload their "browser sources" so they can be ran locally from Twitch instead of in a browser which is inefficient and kills performance. Basically a work around to eliminate the need for browser sources. To be clear I'm not saying browser sources should be stopped all together, I'm just saying that if a service has access to Twitch API and has features that use browser sources their should be an option to run those sourced on your channels back end to avoid performance issues and crashes but of course this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here