Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. Dear Twitch Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. As an avid user of your platform, I've been consistently impressed by the innovative features that Twitch has introduced to enhance both the streaming experience for content creators and the viewing experience for the audience. Today, I'm reaching out to suggest a feature that I believe could significantly elevate user experience on Twitch.

Feature Request: Independent Volume Control for Streamers and Game Audio

Description:
    Many viewers, myself included, often find that the audio levels between a streamer's voice and the game audio are not always balanced, making it challenging…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When a stream puts in "@{twitchname}" such that they are intentionally aligning themselves with another stream, automatically enable a squad stream option so that viewers can see the gameplay from multiple view points.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please create the ability to disable certain directories on Twitch for my account. I'm tired of the hot tub streams being recommended to me and the other directories that Twitch is obviously pushing/exploiting for easy income. I don't want to see that junk.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can't seem to edit my schedule on twitch to replace a show. Not sure how else to raise this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Overview:
    Introduce a pay-per-minute viewing model on Twitch, where viewers can watch a certain amount of content for free but need to pay using Twitch Bits Credits to continue watching beyond the free allowance. This feature aims to address issues of fake engagement, ensure fair reimbursement for streamers, and enhance viewer engagement and interaction.

Key Features:

1.Pay-Per-Minute Viewing: Viewers can access a limited amount of content for free, after which they need to pay using Twitch Bits Credits to continue watching. Example: 5 -15 min Free and Each additional minute beyond the free allowance might cost 1 Twitch Bit, which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automated Stream Director Suggestion:

Streamers, both new and old, are looking to build new audiences, and expand their existing audiences, and would benefit substantially if there was a way that they could auto select 4 or 5 different categories, with a timer, that would automatically switch their live stream from one category to another during their live stream.

If a streamer was able to switch categories either for just one cycle or a continuous loop, this would benefit both the streamer and the streaming platform in a variety of ways.

Streamers could create more variety, to their streams and get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. dont get rid of watch parties , i have autism it helps relax during streaming games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a feature and categories on Twitch: Live Streaming for all devices about reading books, book clubs, game books (Playing, news, etc..), audio books, meet behind the scenes and how it works about reading books, information and news/events about books, graphic novels/ comic books, and manga books.

Also to be bale connect with other hobbiest readers and share boom recommendations and meet other readers and authors, art creators of books.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I mean it's pretty self explanatory but currently the Bounty Board system is only available in five countries (US, Canada, UK, Germany and France.)
    We should expand that list to other countries so there is more incentive to stream on Twitch instead of some other platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dear Twitch Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out with an idea that I believe could significantly enhance the user experience on Twitch while also benefiting both streamers and game developers: Game-Specific Drop Notifications.

As an avid Twitch user and gaming enthusiast, I've noticed the excitement generated by drop campaigns within the community. These events not only incentivize viewership but also create a sense of anticipation and engagement among users. However, I believe there is untapped potential to streamline this process and maximize its impact.

My proposal is to introduce a feature that allows users to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add options to be able live streaming, edit titles, edit details, etc.. on Nintendo Switch and other Nintendo Switch edition consoles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm currently amids writing my own stream integration, (a fancy 3d stream overlay written in a game engine), and it would be nice to have a way to test if the alerts for follows, bits, etc.

As far as I'm aware the only way to test these currently is to have someone else do these events, which makes debugging harder, and potentially pricy.

My proposal is to have somewhere in channel settings buttons to send these events to your own account.
    This will make it possible to test out the entire chain from receiving these events, to correctly parsing them,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I've been streaming on and off for nearly 4 years (consistent for past 2), and there are so many competing live-streaming platforms, mostly regional ones that have a feature that lets between 2 and 4 streamers engage in a so-called "Battle", which can easily be expanded upon the Stream Together feature. Let's learn about how it can work on Twitch. For purposes of this idea, i'm using the term "Player Knockout" as a codename, rather than reflecting on any forward-facing name should this come to implementation.

-When and if all streamers joining through Stream Together are afffiliate at minimum, the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Together  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please implement an additional security prompt if someone tries to delete several clips at once. It has now happened twice that a streamer has deleted several dozen clips from me because she accidentally checked the "select all" box next to the clips and then clicked delete.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can we make it so the channel point redemptions to be much bigger like the size the actual button so we lose less details

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This tv show was originally paid and now its free with prime. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU add this to the list. Ive been waiting for this to be added FOR MONTHS to be free with prime and now that it is as a big watchparties person, THIS would be WONDERFUL have because I have sevral freinds waiting to watch this via my watch party so if you could add it imideatly that would be great.

Help me Twitch-kanobie, your my only hope

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0CVBKPJLN/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Better communication and updates need to happen regarding the Unity Guilds.

It was announced at Las Vegas Twitchcon that the program would be open to partners and affiliates (by invitation), but shortly after the application was pulled from the website.

The twitch blog posts are dated, even the application form for guild leaders has been pulled. and there haven't been any further updates to what is happening in this space.

Some people who previously applied have never heard back, there doesn't seem to be any way to apply now. I understand these are new, but the program should be outlined…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Let's users follow as many games they want on twitch because for example when I go to follow a game on twitch it doesn't work I remove 8 games on my follow list and it still doesn't work I unfollow users an still doesn't work on all platforms so. Make follow games and user unlimited

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Audio Channels:

Add and allow different audio channels on a stream to be muted or change their volume so people can change to their liking.
    This would allow streams with background music to be adjusted on the fly, or if you just want to hear the streamer and nothing else you could mute music + gameplay to only hear the talk, or maybe you want to silence the alerts because you find them annoying.

With this, more content creators would be able to stream the way they like, while also allowing customization for the watching party to fit their liking.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cozy games are often indie projects and rarely get popular to the point that people are manually searching for them on twitch. I suggest we get a Cozy Gaming category so everyone can browse for cozy streams. Cozy gaming is a niche sector women and lgbtq+ people had to carve out for themselves in the industry and I hope with time it will bring more people in ❤🥺 As of right now, it's hard to find cozy streamers on twitch. I find most of them on tiktok because the algorithm makes it easier for me. I know we can have…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?