Creators and Stream Features

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 7 day suspension, no warning, appealed instantly, no response besides automated emails. Twitch why don't you care about small streamers? A big streamer will appeal and within 2 days will be back on Twitch. Someone literally flashed and was given a free pass, but me reclaiming (while censoring) a word that has been used against me to now empower me. That bans me for a week and no effort to redeem that. Do better Twitch, it's embarrassing.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Detach Watch Party from Twitch Entirely (as in: Don't list as "Live", don't host on Twitch.tv), or at least have it so the streamer can "rent" a movie to allow everyone to watch it.

Why? Because it's a waste of space as is, there are people who don't use that **** called "Amazon Prime" or don't want to see Watch Parties in their list!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why The **** it Takes So long for your Twitch Affliate To get approve

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Onboarding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yaser55237

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sometimes it can be hard to specify exactly where on screen the viewers are trying to call attention to.

A neat feature would be to have the ability to temporarily allow a viewer to "highlight" something on screen.

Streamer: I'm lost
    Viewer: You have to press that button
    Streamer: What button? I can't find it. Can you highlight it for me? (gives highlight)
    Viewer: Right here! CLICK (big yellow highlight appears on stream)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. hey I just have a questions about streaming. I have notice befroe you can stream you need to install alot of programs, i found a screen sharing icon on discord and you was starting to streaming, why don't twitch have this on as Icon on twitch channels screen where you can turn on and off for sounds or fullscreen, it whould be so much easier for new streamer to use.It toke me 4 days just to get my streaming working. Please put a stream screen shareing icon on our channel screen. So everyone can join twitch , so much easier…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Leaderboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The extra permissions for editors to manage clips worked great after it was implemented last month, but for the last couple of days when I try to access the clips from the dashboard of a channel I'm an editor for, it doesn't show any of the clips for that channel. I can go to my own dashboard and then the clips I have made show up normally. Any help fixing this issue would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hi,

I'm a small hobbyist streamer who initially got into streaming to consider it as a monetary side hustle. I made a few hundred dollars doing it, and was happy with that aspect of it.

As time went on outside of streaming and I progressed in my career, the money was less of why I streamed and the enjoyment of it was really all I cared about.
    I currently am a Charity Only streamer, and donate my bits, donations, subs, prime subs, ad revenue, etc., 100% exclusively to charity.

The current charity is "Stand Up 2 Cancer", Why? Because ****…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Me and my friend wanted to test out what system got put out more. So he streamed every day for a week and ended up with 150 followers, while on the same week I did the same and had 5 that weren’t my family or friends. I propose that us Xbox/ps4 should be put just as much. Please consider this, it would be great for the community

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I recommend eliminating the number of live viewers in order not to create dissing between users and disparity between streamers. Several social networks have implemented this policy.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I steam I click end steam and I go to watch it and it gone I can’t see it and need your help my name is thisisfin_lol I steamed 2 times and both would not show up after I finished please help

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. [EN] An option to pin an user's chat message as a streamer's reminder. Really useful for videogames that makes us memorize hard puzzles so we could use the chat to help us save the data.

[ES] La posibilidad de fijar el mensaje de un usuario del chat como recordatorio para el streamer. Muy útil para videojuegos donde debemos memorizar puzzles complicados y el chat nos ayuda a guardar los datos.

63 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We need an app to add to streams, where we can pay for songs we want to listen to. It has been a real bummer not to have the music we want.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. we should have a more flexible calendar tool to set our stream not everyone has an agenda fixed monday to sunday. I have my schedule for month from now , but i can't say every monday i can stream. PLEASE add ponctual stream option!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. This is pretty simple too much text is shown on all Twitch Panels please give us the option to allow a drop down which users can click on our picture on our panels to either trigger a link or a drop down option. It would remove the wall of text from showing unless someone wants to hover over it or click the image on our Panel. Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Seeing a ****** like GiantWaffle on the front page is rather disheartening. It would nice to know Twitch.tv doesn't support the physical assaults performed by it's high profile content creators.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Being able to participate in bets and gambling away your channel points sure is a lot of fun... except if you're a moderator like me. Moderators can't take part in those bets, and I think there should be a way for content creators to include their most trusted moderators as well. We're keeping the community in place for free, so please let us in on the fun as well! ):

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We should be able to put our next live one by one , we not all work with a fixed schedule . So just being able to say i stream every saturday morning isn't really usefull to me.....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello viewers and streamers

Do you also notice that you follow streamers and suddenly stop following?
    Without you Unfollowing these straemers?

I often notice that I no longer see streamers, and that I no longer follow them ?? without knowing this. Who still has this.

So Twitch once investigates why this is.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why not jump from channel to channel.
    Example: someone get's hosted for 15 min (or predefined number of minutes), there's an option to leave 2 min (or predefined number of minutes) and host somebody else.
    An auto-rotation host.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?