Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We have issue Korea what 720p service.

First. I'm so sorry that issue.

so, I have suggestion.

in case you can give 1080P60 still at korea sever, firstly you give 1080P service who korean turbo user than?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It seems since the Host feature was removed yesterday, I am unable to raid to another streamer for the 2nd day in a row. Any idea on if the Raid feature will be operational soon or what for us small streamers?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hosting is now gone, which is a shame. But we still have suggested channels.

Would it be possible to randomise this list when none of these channels are live? Also prioritising channels who are live in the process. Maybe have a "streaming now" and "offline" section? I enjoy promoting my favourite channels and streamer, so I want my channel profile to do more of this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I've often found it to be a bit of an annoyance when I have a custom badge (the one that overrides your global badge) set in a channel and then I take some action such as cheering bits of gifting a sub and my custom badge automatically gets updated and then I have to go change it back to what I want it to stay as. I understand the feature in and of itself is nice to have and in many cases I may want the automatic updated badge, but I would like to have an option (ideally on a…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd love it if Twitch allowed for all streamers to opt in automatic tax removal of bits, subs and other items and didn't pay that to us at all.

It'd make life a lot easier if you allowed for streamers to opt into having taxes withheld from anything we earn.

Is there any hopes for this? I see it can be done for streamers in other countries, so why not Americans?

Please consider

Thanks,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Now that Hype Train's are UnCapped and a history of the Highest attainted level for the chat is shown; that information has to scale based on the difficulty level of he channel.

For example, Level 16 on lowest difficulty = Level 5 on highest difficulty, but, If I were to say have AutoPilot on and did 5 Hype Trains, my difficulty level could very volitile going one time then down the next. But, the lowest difficulty "level" would be shown as the highest all-time record level even though more subs/bits/cheers could've been used on a higher difficulty level.

So, I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the Creator Dashboard create a setting that allows the incoming Raid chat accouchement to be Broadcaster/Mod View only, or auto replaced by a /Shoutout prompt.

If you are a Broadcaster, who has no Raid limits set (because that choice is anti-Discoverability for a growing channel) then there should be other safeguard options in place to help with 1-10 viewer Raids which may entirely be coming from Offline channels.

So, to help with excessive chat spam and keep chat focused on it own conversation flow, there should be an option to mark Twitch genenerated chat messages as Broadcaster/Mod view only.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to report some issues I've been having and a few others have experienced lately.
    -I can't create clips and highlights of other's streams or my own
    -I can't edit my user settings
    -I can't redeem channel points and actions (not related to gambling)
    -I can't follow or unfollow other creators.

This has been very annoying and started 3 days ago for me. The only explanation Twitch provided was something about trying to remove gambling through channel points, but it doesn't make sense how I can't do anything on this platform. I'm a small creator and it really…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Instead of phasing out Bits with “Cheer Coin” and rendering existing integration useless, create a Tip/Dono page that forwards to PayPal with chargeback protection.

This way a new way of supporting a creator can be integrated and enhance the user experience, as less clicks through third-party sites mean more tips generated and the proposed revenue split for “Cheer Coin” can be integrated, as well as a visual representation for a Tip/Donation goal that counts towards Boost Trains.

This would make Twitch Tips as the preferred method for PayPal transactions while protecting the streamers from negative balances, that “Cheer Coin” could…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow us to start a watch party before going live, to be able to have it set up properly and less chance of ruining the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I tried to submit feedback throughs customer service but it forwarded me here which does not seem like a form to provide feedback but anyways. I have my Twitch language set to English, yet its showing me tags in Swedish. With very clunky translations I might add.

Please show tags in the language selected on the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi all,

Guest Star is a tool we're developing, which makes it easy, safe & fun for streamers to invite guests (viewers or other streamers) to join your stream. We have recently released an early version of the tool to a select group of streamers to help us shape the final product experience via testing the technology and providing feedback on the experience. To learn more about Guest Star, please visit our help article (https://link.twitch.tv/GuestStarFAQs); and for those with early access, please share your feedback on here on UserVoice!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Guest Star  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Editors should be able to upload emotes, badges & edit "about me" section...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This idea of deprecating the Host and Auto-Host feature coming this October 3rd is quite ridiculous, and WHO even asked for this? Being able to Host and be Auto-Hosted by others has been a huge staple of supporting and growing channels. At least that WAS the case when Auto-Host ACTUALLY worked but you killed that off early 2019 and around the time of the Twitch database hack, and everybody just put down to just manual hosting channels as a way of supporting channels they like and want to see grow.

You're killing off a useful support feature for channels all…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We’re experimenting with cues as a way to help streamers while they're live. Follow cues are a feature that reminds streamers to tell viewers to follow when they are live. Timing of these reminders are based on real-time data that tells us when the percentage of viewers not following you is higher than usual. We are testing location of these cues in either Chat or Activity Feed.
    We look forward to hearing your feedback!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey y’all, thanks for your patience! Follow cues are back online for folks participating in the experiment.

16. This is a really simple idea, but I found myself looking for a feature like this multiple times now. The idea is to give streamers an option to link their collab streamer collogues twitch profiles, so the viewers have it easier to find their accounts. The way many streamers are doing it now is with bots (you type a specific command and get the link to the collab partners profiles) but I find that to be a bit confusing sometimes as the available commands are often not listed clearly and a unified way would be much simpler for the user.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think it would be cool if streamers could upload custom versions of all badges on their channel. My sub badges have a certain style, I would love to give my founders/mods/vips/topgifters or even my broadcaster badge a custom version in the same style, so my entire chat can have one theme alltogether.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Streamers should only be able to raid other Streamers with fewer followers.

This should help boost smaller streamers, allow them a chance to gain more attention and the possibility to get new followers.

Discoverability on Twitch is terrible, I think this feature would certainly help smaller streamers.

I always see really small streamers who raid a streamer thats much larger than them and it doesn't help the large streamer, or the small streamer grow their channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There was a notice put out about hosts becoming deprecated next month.
    This is an awful idea. Do not do this.
    The reason given for doing it is clear and obvious deflection; it's false. No one with average viewership under like 6000 uses twitch chats as a community server; when someone is offline, that's it. Their attention is off the chat and elsewhere. The idea that hosts prevent interactions with streamers is complete bull.
    Moreover, raids are not a direct replacement for hosts (most people don't even -know- this because this fact has been so thoroughly obfuscated,) because of the…

2,024 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

222 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A lot of chatbots have the ability to have partial hyperlink blocking in chat - either allow all links except certain blacklisted sites, or allow no links except certain whitelisted sites. Would be great to have this feature native to Twitch.

Examples:
    A streamer could allow links to be posted, but have unwanted sites blocked.
    Another streamer could have all links blocked, except for links to Twitch Clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?