Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Moderators to have different color swords (i.e. the typical green background changes to black, pink, blue, yellow, orange, purple, aqua, red etc) This can help chat distinguish one Moderator from another and can also serve as a personalized thanks for all that mods do by allowing sword color customization. This can also help the streamer identify their moderators easier to see which mod is in chat.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. One streamer had this idea of having a favorite streamer already posted on here and honestly i feel like it’s a great idea but it lacks more context because not all communities will agree with that considering that it lacks other things because everyone has their very own favorite streamer in different platforms, different gaming genres, different streaming genres, etc. I believe that there should be a gift card reward on the most bits, subscriptions, hype trains, followers, viewers or support of any kind when it comes to being a favorite streamer regardless if they are a streamer, affiliate or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I use subtitles while broadcasting, this way I can communicate with deaf friends, I think a plug-in should be added for broadcasters who use these programs in my filter section and add a plug-in in twitch.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. As we all know, Twitch Discoverability is terrible, and communicating with out fans is also almost non-existent outside of streaming.

TikTok took the world by storm, and applications like Instagram have gained massive traction using the same concept.

It would be great to have a "Twitch Discover Page," where streamers could post 15-30 second videos in the same upright style as these apps.
    It would be amazing to be able to select a game/category, and be able to scroll an endless amount of these videos.

Not only would it add an extra ounce of discoverability, but it would also add…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When you mark your stream as 18+, users will get a warning message the first time they enter the stream, warning about things like strong language.

What I think would be a good addition, is for the ability to either customize this screen entirely, or add text to it to warn about things such as flashing lights, loud noises etc.

Not only will this help prepare everyone for what might be present in the stream, but it would also help those with health problems such as noise/light sensitivity, epilepsy etc. to know what the stream contains and then make an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. To make a tag for the disability Dysgraphia it affects fine motor skills and can impair someone's ability to play video games or do art. As someone with it, it greatly affects my ability to improve and understand button presses for video games.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be great if streamers could be able to stream multi channel audio, and viewers could have a mixer option so we could adjust levels for ourselves or turn off audio channels in full such as game sound, music, or so forth.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. En el tema de las raids, como futuro streamer, saber de alguna forma si ha sido suspendido por un tiempo, al que le envió mi comunidad, por ser tóxico, injurias en redes, etc. Antes de ejecutarla, por ejemplo, un mensaje : Recomendable, poco recomendable, no recomendable. Sería una forma de seguridad. Gracias por su tiempo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi Twitch
    I want to demand the presence of Twitch servers in the Middle East in order to improve the quality of broadcasting in the Middle East because of the closest servers to us in France and Germany. We thank your efforts to develop the Twitch community.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bonjour !

Je suggère une fonctionnalité qui propose aux streamers d'acheter des droits de diffusion à l'unité pour le temps d'une lecture d'une musique choisie.
    Vraiment comme le concept d'une jukebox.

Fonctionnement :
    Des artistes musicaux en partenariat avec Twitch proposent leurs créations dans une bibliothèque dédiée à la jukebox et qui est accessible aux streamers.

Pour une somme définie, les streamers obtiennent le droit de jouer le morceau.

Il pourrait y avoir deux tarifs différents :

• Un tarif avec un droit de diffusion d'un morceau uniquement en live
    • Un tarif avec droit de diffusion d'un morceau en live +…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There are several channels streaming pets or animals but there is no category for streamers like us.

Animal-streamers have mostly been getting around this by choosing games with "pets" or "animals" in the name as a category.

When streaming from a mobile device the app does not allow you to select game categories so you're stuck with a bunch of IRL categories that do not fit your stream.

We'd love to have our own IRL category.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The new IOS update is abysmal. Not only is it visually unappealing to look at, each followed stream takes up 1/2 the screen so you have to scroll for a painfully long time to find what you want to watch and you can’t no longer check who is live unless you want to scroll for 2 minutes, it is damaging to smaller creators. The streams with the most viewers appear on top (as they have) but now to find the streams with fewer viewers you have to swipe for such a long time that viewers (myself included) are fatigued trying…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My friends birthday is coming up and I wanted to see if there was a way his stream could get put on the homepage. He streams all of the time and I know it would mean the world. So I was wondering if there was any way to get DonnieB7 on the home page for his birthday 🎉

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Celebrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Your letting mods decide **** is not the way to go. Don't let them have the power unless 10k more of viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Your letting mods decide **** is not the way to go. Don't let them have the power unless 10k more of viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It is not fair that Twitch takes 50% of a creator's sub (roughly $2.50) earnings. The percentage should be at least 60 / 40, in favor of the creator.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I think a lot of tweaks need to be made to the console twitch application and broadcasting, especially with the camera feature. There should be a preview of what the camera sees before you start streaming and be able to adjust angles and zoom added to the app. This would make streaming with a facecam less of a hassle and less confusion for the audience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In a time where twitch is evolving and changing a lot from its initial standpoint, I would say we could benefit from a little consistency and pride.
    Therefor my suggestion is loyalty badges - as in years you have been on twitch.
    This would mean after year 1, 2, 5, 10 you would have a badge you can choose to have in chat to show that you have been a part of twitch for x amount of time and isn’t a new spam account fx. - but someone who loves and cares for twitch.
    Steam has it fx. so I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I cannot do a prediction in Brazil because for some reason everything I type, the API automatically says counters the police of the site. Please fix this, I want to create predictions with more content them just Yes or NO. I'm from Brasil and that's awful!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I just Wanna say From the twitch and everything thank u from the Bottom of my heart. I take care of my Daughter full time at Nights and each night I am Thankful to have this Platfrom to make an income with my little girl and I’m soo Not joking each Stream is me and her Each night 365 I just wanted to say Thank u twitch! so much

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?