Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

825 results found

1. I think that Teams on Twitch could be really great if it wasn’t so underutilized and lacking in features.

We need more that makes it worth it to create and join teams. An editor role for the team would be great so that one person can download the clips and vods easily from the whole team to make shorts or compilation videos.
    An option to have featured clips on the team page would also be great! Better analytics would help as well. Being able to squad stream, being able to combine goals, having a follow all option. There are a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Under Creator Goals can we please select "Reach Partner Point Goal"? My community wants to make sure I'm at at least 350 Partner Plus points every month so I can remain qualified for that program. It would be wonderful if we could have that as a Goal that can be visibly seen and tracked on the channel.

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. So, my channel is a Squirrel Backyard stream. I'm trying so, so hard to get to that 3/v/hr, which i'm about to try to show it's easy to do that if you try normally.

why it's hard for this type of stream, i WANT to be going 24/7. Right now I HAVE to limit myself to 8-8 m-f and hope one day by chance I get a huge raid that pushes me past the 3/v/h. Then I have to game everything hours wise to make that 3 happen.

For a gaming profile streaming 5 hours a week, easy. I'm going…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Also this message was censored in the chat of the stream which had that feature:

"And I just noticed when you click fast with the hammer not only does it switches to fullscreen but also randomly put you in theater mode, and so if you dont notice you get "stuck" in it"

I am trying to help, but people silence me... and don't thank me....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When a streamer hosts a guest star who is on their same connection the video quality is extremely low for that guest star, while on the guest star's own channel the video quality is fine. See here starting around the 3hr30m mark: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1906948974

TheStreamerOfOz joins in and has terrible video quality.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New Hype Chat goal below the stream player same as Follower Goal or Sub Goal

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

8. When you're the host of a Guest Star Stream and you can add the Browser Source URL for your Guests camera and mic. There should be a option for you to give your Browser source URL to your guests that have your camera and mic so they can add it to their streams. The exact same way we add their camera to our stream by copying the profile URL, they should be able to do the same and copy the host's Browser source URL to be able to add the host's camera as well as the other guests. Having a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Chrome is a resource hog and Opera GX (the only other browser that works with Guest Star) isn't much better. One of my guests maxed out her CPU running a game, VTube Studio and Opera GX, and so had to go back to Discord. It would be nice if there was a less resource intensive alternative.

If every streamer was given a stream key the first time they use guest star then they could use OBS or any other existing software which is going to be much lower usage and it makes it easier, and would also allow for things…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

10. 5 guests is probably great for talk/panel shows, but e.g. a raid party in Final Fantasy XIV is 8 people (i.e. 7 guests) so two members still need to be in Discord which then means you need to mute the guest star audio in favour of Discord audio and have audio sync issues.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When choosing who to raid to it can sometimes be difficult if you have multiple people online that you want to raid to. How about a feature where the streamer can opt to either raid out to a single person or split the raid between 2 or 3 others.

Single raid target - Works the same way as normal

Multi raid target - The chat would get to choose which of the two people they would like to join. So Raid Target A might gain 15 people and Raid Target B might gain 20 people from the raid. Any chatters…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I need to filter out certain chatbots so I can see user messages better and not miss them. There is a /block feature but that one still shows the messages since I am the moderator of my own chat obviously. A simple /ignore function would be great that just hides the user from chat regardless of moderation status. This would make it much easier to read busy chats and not miss user messages when there is a flood of bot messages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the ability for the channel to activate "double xp" watchtime for drop progress to make sure no one gets stuck forever at 98%, dreadful that feeling.

Maybe not for the channel owner to activate but it can turn on at like the last hour or thirty minutes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. グループ配信のアーカイブが残るようにして欲しい。グループ配信によって面白さが変わることもあるので。

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For some reason, you can go to your dashboard and initiate a raid to another channel even if you aren't live. This is frequently used for trolling and the reason why many people (myself included) have set the minimum number of viewers for incoming raids to 2.

Since raiding is supposed to be a feature to take your viewers with you to another streamer, it makes no sense that you're able to do this while offline. Please fix it!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For streamers that have their viewer count turned off on their dashboard (or make a better setting) do not display viewer count in chat or api/webhook/etc.

For an ever growing number of streamers that number causes negative mental health issues. To help those streamers have a better experience on the platform hiding this information will help.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Come to my attention that streamers been selected that clearly don't need any help or be discovered not going into creator name or channel. Just for context without calling out the individual that clearly will get partner without any justification. I know lm spot on with this as compared all streamers progress since started streaming . There is definitely a user that I would not consider close to small to mid size content creator with lack of social media presentient context or other forms content plus more having two twitch channels as well on it, which flaws the entire point…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There is a lack of/not the same padding between the "Watch in squad mode" button, the "React" action while active and the follow button on desktop

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Achava uma boa ideia, como a Kick quer fazer, tipo um programa que pague aos streamers por hora, aos afiliados como parceiros.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A outgoing and incoming raid history would be super helpful. I tend to like to return the raid but often can not remember who I've raided recently and who has raided me.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?