Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. Buenos dias considero, que los streamers de fifa apenas tenemos contenido o eventos interesantes que hagan seguir creciendo la categoría ni a los streamers, mi idea era de crear unos eventos ya sean tipo torneo o tipo liga con diferentes streamers de fifa para seguir con el crecimiento y creando buen contenido de dicha categoria, a dia de hoy ya no hay contenido para mantener la categoria en lo alto y eso seria una posible manera de reelanzar la categoria

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Try to make the drops system work also when one is casting a stream from their mobile device to Chromecast.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The team “Twitch Staff” needs a bit TLC
    1. Create a “Twitch Staff Alumni” team for former staff to be moved to but also allowing more to be added later
    2. Create alternate teams for Staff to opt into / join!
    With the renewed interest in Staff streaming, or to encourage them to stream, or even help Staff branding when in chat, multiple Teams could help.
    Some examples of team names.
    “Musical Staff” - Staffers that play music or DJ
    “Gaming Staff” - Staff play games too!
    “Coding Staff” - Staff code and share their side projects!
    And reuse the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, streamers need to maintain 350 individual paid subscriptions to qualify Partner Plus Program. However, I propose considering recurring sub-points as part of the qualification criteria. This change would make it simpler for streamers to meet the requirements while promoting growth and sustainability.

Here's how it works: Recurring sub-points measure the loyalty of viewers who consistently subscribe at higher tiers. By including these recurring sub-points in the qualification criteria, streamers can focus on building strong relationships with their existing viewers and encouraging them to subscribe at higher tiers. This helps streamers achieve their goals and leads to more engagement and…

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello Fellow Streamers and Twitch,

I have been searching high and low for a way to reach out to twitch staff, because of concerns I have had with some things, and Twitch being my primary platform of income, this impacts me, as I know it does many others out there.

Suggestions to Twitch:

1. It's time to prove your not all talk, show love to your affiliates: a) Create an affiliate panel that can represent the affiliate community, include people with very small channels and larger channels, this panel should consist of at least 10-15 streamers, who will work side by…
    7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Since a lot of big streamers are switching to other platforms, having drops for special drops for Twitch only streamers could spawn new talent, maybe they get more viewers for people that are actively seeking to get the drops and maybe a small percentage stays for the streamers, of course you'd have to make sure they are not playing videos or idling around

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Now that Hype Trains have unlimited levels, some of the longer trains can stretch on for quite a while. I would love an option for streamers to be able to set a smaller time limit for trains if they would like instead of the default 5 minutes. Maybe options of 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, and 5 minutes?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The only reason I use this website is to support streamers that I care about, and Twitch Prime is an easy way for me to do that. Having my subscription be devalued like this makes me not want to use Twitch at all ,since there's some obvious hierarchy in which Prime subs apparently don't count, and having them added would give Twitch Prime some actual value.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So the new Partner Plus program rolls out, and behold, just another program obviously only for partners to separate the upper echelon of Partners in the Top 1% mentality that we hear happens all the time within twitch and at twitch events..

What's worse is its beneficial to the steamers who literally have no need for it, other than padding their income a bit more... Yet here is the real kicker, Twitch consitantly talks about how they want to help creators succeed, and it feels like so much lip service, and honestly its nothing more than gaslighting..

In the last…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The css on the teams page is bugged so you can't scroll through all the users in a team, should be easy fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. O Raid Channel não está funcionando! ou /Invasão
    Se eu invadir alguém, esta é a mensagem "As configurações de invasão não permitem que você ataque neste momento." Eu tento invadir minha segunda conta também meus amigos, mas isso sempre aconteceu.
    Obrigado!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clicking "Leave" to stay on the channel is misleading :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. So many people don’t raid because they feel the number isn’t big enough. With bots you can edit the messages and remove the number of people raiding. My suggestion is to give people an option to remove the number of people that was raided in. It would help people feel more confident in raiding someone. Still say who raiders just remove the number of people.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. After receiving a notification about the changes to the Twitch Terms of Service on 6/6/2023, it is clear that there are changes that greatly affect streamers and how they are able to earn an income through the Twitch platform. Before I begin, I highly recommend that Twitch consider creating a way to be able to highlight changes made to their Terms of Service when they are updated, as there was no indication of WHAT changed specifically until I saw a thread on social media explaining it. This is an easy fix to a frustration that many have when a website's…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My idea is that there should be better ways to be able to promote new streamers on twitch. because on twitch it self if you try to promote yourself streamers will chat ban or banned in general. there should be like a button or something like that, that you can press to promote and you can pay to promote yourself for however long or use amazon prime that has a set time limit that comes with prime. anything like that would be great because ive been streaming everyday and the only viewers i get is just friends and ive thought…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CURRENTLY:

Desktop browser, you have to press the reaction-button below or on the video (depending on mode), which will bring up a popup where you can select a reaction, and then get a second popup that thanks you.

Mobile browser, there's no button to add a reaction.

Android app, there's no button to add a reaction.

-

ISSUES:

This discourages the usage of reactions since it prevents some, and adding a reaction is too tedious. I've tried adding reactions myself, but I keep forgetting to add reactions since I don't see the button, and the popups blocking the video is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When having guests on stream it would be nice to be able to share their game audio if playing a game together.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Due to personality conflict, there are a number of streamers in the VR community that have me banned, and that I have banned. The amount of times I end up in their streams following a raid from another VR streamer is becoming paramount. I don't want to become a stat for me ending up in their chat, and not being raided out from their channel, and vice-versa.

If a streamer is raiding you into a channel that you are banned from, you do not automatically join the raid.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. During Pride Month 2023, I believe it would be incredibly important for Twitch to highlight Indigenous two-spirits, gender variant, and LGBTQIA+ streamers, considering it is also Indigenous History Month. This can include Indigenous streamers who identify under the two-spirit umbrella term for folks across Turtle Island, MVPFAFF+ Indigenous Pasifika streamers, and for gender-variant Native peoples whose gender/spiritual identities may belong to their respective cultures/nations and/or contemporary western gender identities (i.e., trans, nonbinary, genderfluid, queer, etc.).

As a māhū (indigenous Hawaiian two-spirit) Kanaka Maoli (Native Hawaiian) streamer, I believe that Pride celebrations on this platform should include Native LGBTQIA2S+ streamers where…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Maybe using audible magic to identify music and pay royalties and display the appropriate ad banners with where to buy (could reduce costs because its giving back to soundtrack)

alot like when i watch zelda i get ads to buy zelda at the source

theres a cool website like linktr.ee that will make a link with all the places to purchase said music

I posted this years ago but it didnt get much traction

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 40 41