Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hey guys am a xbox player and i used mixer but now mixer has gone and has been for some time i was wonder in how to co stream and it turns out i need to be a partner as i was looking for squad goals for almost 1 hour today looking though quick actions in the stream mangners!

Now on mixer i would stream and my friend would stream then we can send a co streaming invite then we be co streaming it was that easy but on here its really hard and we have to pay and i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When creating a goal let the creator pick between using sub points or just the number of subs they have.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creator Goals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I got an idea for you.
    Maybe you could double up the points for every team in round 5.
    Teams who got bad luck have the chance to get better placed with a good last round and the team on first position isn‘t save after the 4th round.
    So the last round is more important and more fun to watch, cause everything can happen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. This launch of Creator Goals is just the beginning by giving creators a way to set goals and show them to their community. However, we know there’s so much more to build. We see opportunities to enable deeper customization, advanced settings, and more community interaction. You can find more information at our help article here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/creator-goals

We’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve Creator Goals on Twitch.

Thank you for your ongoing support and feedback!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Creator Goals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chat is half of the experience of Twitch.tv. When watching Amazon Prime movies with a streamer the chat window is so tiny you lose that whole experience.

During the Movie remove useless parts on the right side of the webpage(the section that has streamer on top and the chat underneath). A big section under the streamer just says STREAM CHAT. Get rid of that. Right under it is some useless window with gift icons and names? Why? It detracts from the experience. Get rid of it or turn it into a tiny semi transparent overlay along the top of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Recuperar el primer followage de un canal. Si lo deseamos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. For Watch Parties rather then creating 2 separate streams for the party let users select the movie and stream it on our screen and lock the footage behind a verification screen so non prime users can't see the content

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sometimes we lose the connection, the internet goes down, and we can't watch where the movie disconnected from.
    You should be able to rewind or fast forward the movie on Watch Party. Because it's bad for the experience of the streamer and viewers to have to rewatch the full movie from the beginning

Best Regards
    Ninetales Raposo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. At Twitch we always want to celebrate streaming milestones. To do that, we're experimenting with a feature that highlights a creator's Partner or Affiliate Anniversary!

To let you know when your anniversary is coming, we'll be sending creators notifications a few days beforehand. To help your audience know it’s your anniversary, we’ll be adding a party hat icon next to your name in the left sidebar to let your followers know about your special day. When viewers enter your channel during your anniversary, they’ll see the same party hat icon next to your name under the video player, as well…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Basically users that don't want to link bank info or PayPal could have the payouts directly into a linked Amazon account as alot of users here probably use Amazon for online shopping

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Animating the emblem would be a great idea, as the current ones are a bit boring. The chat would be more beautiful and attractive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. It's kind of a bummer that you can't show T2 and T3 subsctiption flair on a founders badge. I would love to have some way to show it on the badge. The little triangle in the bottom right corner is empty anyway, maybe that could be filled with a small silver / gold triangle for T2 / T3.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When a success banner appears with the dark mode enabled, like the redeemed drop message, it is green with white text on it and it's really hard to read due to the ultra-high contrast.

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/YbYSPid.png

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Users who watch could pay to send audio to Streamer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. They could add a feature for the Streamer to enable/disable the audio of someone from the chat, for interaction with everyone in the stream itself.
    Most streamers use different communication platforms between themselves and users (chat)... this part can be exploited for value creation.

Poderiam adicionar uma funcionalidade para o Streamer habilitar/desabilitar o audio de alguma pessoa do chat, para interação com todos na própria stream.
    A maioria dos streamers utilizam plataformas diferentes de comunicação entre eles mesmos e usuários (chat)... essa parte pode ser explorada para criação de valor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Poderiam ter opção de traduzir para outras linguas o que o Streamer fala (em tempo real), assim eles poderiam alcançar visualizações de outros países e usuários teriam mais conteúdo disponível, independente da lingua.

They could have the option to translate into other languages ​​what the Streamer speaks (in real time), so they could reach views from other countries and users would have more content available, regardless of language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I can't watch movies which are available on prime video to me. I can see Tropic Thunder on prime video, and confirmed that I can watch it there, but cannot join a watch party watching that movie.

It says the streamer is "watching a title not available in your region", but it is available.

I tried to submit this as a support request, but nobody actually reads what's written and I just got an automated response about hosting watch parties the first time then giving feedback via uservoice this time.

Fix your support form, and watch parties.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be great to be able to change the timezone being used. For one, people moving to a new place would have to change it, and for those who accidentally set the wrong time zone (Yes, I did that), it would be helpful to change it to the proper one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. This would be lowered to maybe around $50-75 because I have had $73 sitting in my awaiting to be cashed out for awhile now and I need to get new gear. We all need to get new stuff or buy things here and there to inprove our streams. I think this would be a good idea.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)