Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. With Partners having a badge to show there hard work on Twitch.

I feel that the users who have Twitch Affiliate should have "Affiliate" under the username when you click on the user in any Twitch chat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A Video Producer For Xbox And A Way To Upload Straight To YouTube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A button, maybe next to the game name (below the stream title) that you can press and have a few Options (drop down menu) to select from

for exampe : -> Remind/Notify me when Streamer changes game category
    ->Remind/Notify me when Streamer changes game to "(game)"

Please let me know what you think of this and why it may be a good or perhaps useless Idea in your Opinion

kind regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There need to be a option for small streamers to make a team. Me and a few of my friends want to make a stream team but cant because its for partners onlt to make the team. One of use is affiliate and he should be able to make a team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Twitch needs to implement a community tab feature like YouTube has. Where streamers can update their viewers on schedule changes, announcements, etc. instead of hoping that your Twitch followers also follow you on another social media platform. This would be a HUGE positive addition because us streamers can keep our viewers up to date with anything that changes within our schedule. Please consider.

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I think that the emotes for level 2 and 3 should be greater, since the user would be supporting more than level 1 and there are fewer emotes that can be used

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I've been in several streams where the devs of the game appeared in chat and talked to and answered questions with everybody. It is impossible to tell that they are a dev of any game unless they, the streamer, and other chatters constantly say so. We need a badge to distinguish they are a game dev so that they are easily recognizable. VIP badges aren't enough as they don't tell why the person is a VIP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make the adaptive bitrate streaming work such that non focused players reduce the stream to audio only.
    For mobile applications which are SPAs this would translate into background (that is not picture-in-picture) and foreground (or picture-in-picture)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I feel that Twitch needs a category for Studying, as i've joined a few study streams where viewers study with the streamer etc. I recommend adding it as a category since at the moment, most of them use Just Chatting, even if they aren't actually chatting in the study portions. It would also make it a lot easier to find such streams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. If I'm being honest, I want to stream multiple short indie games, but I find that hard to do when I have to constantly change the game I'm playing in the Stream Manager only to find out that some of the games I type doesn't show. A new category for streaming multiple games could solve this issue and also allow a stream to stay interesting from start to finish.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to have possibility to setup Custom Rewards to be used with bits not just with channel points. Some rewards for channel points & bits and some only for bits. For some I can give possibility to be "purchased" with 1000 channel points or with 100 bits and some just for 500 bits. Price for that need to be up to streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Currently, cheermotes are available even for blocked users who unlocked the emote before they got blocked.

This, however, also allows for harrassment outside of the channel of the stream who blocked them. They can go to channels of streamers that the streamer is acquainted or friends with, and continue to harass simply by intentionally using their cheermotes.

I don't think this is something a streamer should have to deal with, and therefore I think that while a user is blocked by a streamer, they should also not be able to use the cheermotes, just like they're not able to subscribe…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheermotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When someones banned from multiple channels, and than when someone hosts or raids that person id like it to auto opt me out of that. Its just depressing. I think people mess up and shouldn't need reminded everyday of that one bad day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. With most people being home and movie theaters slowly reopening still, even when everything is back to normal, a lot of people don't like going out to theaters and wait for it digitally. I thought it'd be a cool addition to watch parties for streamers to host a movie night (morning, noon, evening, whenever really) for films currently airing in theaters.

Was thinking it could go a few ways:
    1. The streamer needs to be an affiliate and/or partner. They can pay a certain amount for the ability to have a private stream for a movie that's airing in theaters.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Raids are to turn the viewer on to relevant content, not watching a streamer gratuitously raid their lover. Limit raid repeats so raids are for viewers and other streamers, and not the raider and his *** life.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be great to be able to move the frames presented by content creators, some of them appear on the left Side of the screen and some of them appear on the right, or in one of the corners.

Viewers would very much appreciate to have the power to locate the frames wherever they see fit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I have been a “Subscriber” to my own channel for almost 36 months and I can’t make clips of my own channel as the Creator in Sub only past broadcasts? This needs to be changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In the last year I have discovered on your platform an incresead number of streamers that push agendas or political views through their perfomances. Across time I enjoyed watching others playing and learned interesting things from your streamers but the above mentioned practices have been very tiring.
    But my main concern is about the impact of these atitudes on the younger(minor) audience which are very vulnerable, easy to manipulate and influenceable .
    I would appreciate if you would take into consideration this and a first measure I thought about would be to implement a tagging/flagging of the streamers that have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hello, I know that the principle of the badge is of a paying nature, but for my idea, I would like to know if twitch could grant the right to create ONLY ONE personalized badge for the followers.

With each new follower, I like to launch a D20 live, and I would like to impose a badge of my creation on the follower who have had the misfortune of falling on the N ° 20 side of the dice.

This is why I would like this feature to be free so that it remains accessible to all, and this badge…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. For those that reach a big number of viewers on their stream ( for like 500 viewers or 1k,1000 viewers ) to get whitelisted and get verified if they did something that received a warning or a suspended period. I mean instead of the people that have a contract with Twitch, the others what can do? So my idea is: instead of a bot that bans/ suspends that Content Creator someone should judge their warning, but the content creator should reach a big number of viewers on their stream, as example 500.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?