Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The bit text colour on daily, weekly, monthly or all-time leaderboards on Twitch do not remain consistent with the bit badge colours.

Example, the 10,000 bit badge is red, as is the text, this switches to pink at 25,000 bits, however the text doesn't switch to pink at 25,000 but stays red until 100,000 at which point it switches to yellow (which matches the bit badge) but then it stays on yellow forever, no matter how many bits are donated past that point.

I guess when this feature was first introduced that not many people had reached the upper-echelons of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Leaderboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice to be able to enable Web browser / desktop notifications for ALL messages in chat, not just mentions, so I can route it easily to the system sound or popup on screen, so I can see when streaming a game. Otherwise even when using a second monitor it is easy to miss these things.

I don't even need any rate limiting, but some adaptive notifications throttling could be useful. I just do not want to miss ones that are infrequent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We should have a category on our twitch channels for posting pictures and memes relatable to our content or even family pictures!!!
    PLEASE MAKE THIS A FEATURE AND WE'LL BE BIGGER THAN FB!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This would basically be a way for a content creator on twitch to pause the ability for other accounts to follow their channel for a given period of time. It would mostly be a good solution to follow bot raids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ben yayınlardaki müzik ile diğer seslerin ses seçeneği olmasını istiyorum yani discord botlarında olduğu gibi izleyicilerin yayındaki müzik ses seviyesini kendilerine göre ayarlayabilmesi gelirse mükemmel olur.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As an exclusive user of the PC app, I am disappointed of hearing of plans to discontinue the application on PC. If that is to pass, I will consider stopping using Twitch entirely.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

55 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi,

I would like to be able remove myself from leaderboard of specific channel.
    I am able to do it globally in my account setting, but after supporting 100+ channels, I would like to be able to remove it from a specific one and keep the rest. I have supported few creators, which have been associated with some kind of drama and I have been harassed online for supporting them, eventhough I supported them before the drama.

Is it possible to add some kind of feature to channel's chat or account setting to be excluded from specific leaderboards?

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Leaderboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to propose that there be an alternative to affiliate we could subscribe to as a content maker. I draw on what turbo and prime's features are, while wishing for features like channel points, reruns, longer expiration queue, and the option to not show ads or show them less - I think this would be worth a monthly Service to sub to when your channel is education or open source making focused. I would subscribe to it in order to take off ads or gain features that are currently unlocked at affiliate only. Just because, with education we…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The new Boosttrain feature is very confusing. It only happens in smaller streams, where the chance is less likely that the streamer and their viewers do not have all Hype emotes yet, and does not give much incentive to the viewers, as everyone knows, just because the stream will be recommended to a lot of people, doesn't mean these people will actually click / letalone stay after just stopping by one time. according to this,https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/603009355234672652/956584929809018920/unknown.png , boosttrains are supposed to happen as an extra incentive, not a replacement to regular hypetrains, but the boosttrains I have experienced so far…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boost This Stream  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the introduction of the "Hype Train Autopilot", it would be helpful for creators to be able to see the stats on previous hype trains.

Data is a core tool for creators to be able to make informed choices that best suit their communities. While Hype Train Autopilot claims it will 'help you earn MORE support from each Hype Train', without data to compare that to - it falls flat.

It's like someone saying something claiming to be factual, and their source is 'dude trust me'.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow creators to restrict viewing of their streams to logged in users only. As an option, this would help address hate raiders who get banned and continue to watch in incognito. Effectively preventing banned users from seeing the stream.

And, at the same time would give creators a simple tool to better control how their content is viewed. For example, if they were creating Mature content and wanted to add their own limitation on consumption.

Provide similar messaging to what is available on logged out Subscriber Streams which say "USER is streaming for 'registered users', Sign up now to join…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How does this Boost Train feature help a small streamer who's never gotten a Hype Train before? This sounds more like a feature to help the rich get richer, and less like a tool to help me, the little guy. Am I wrong?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Creators to limit their number of viewers. Perhaps a VIP stream that only allows the first 100 viewers (or whatever number Creator prefers) access to the stream. Additionally there could be a "reserve spot now" or "RSVP" option for a set $ amount that could be split between twitch and Creator (in Affiliate case) and Partners would claim the full amount. People do not like to be denied access to anything it seems - so I think this would be a great way to promote channels and increase viewership. FOMO is real. Thank you for considering a great way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. At the moment it is only possible to enable/disable creating clips on the channel. If creating is disabled, the broadcaster can still create clips.

It would be nice if you could select whether only the broadcaster or also editors or moderators can create clips.

Of course you could also include vips or subscribers as additional levels.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. il ne faut surtout pas changer le nom du hype train pour la raison des englisimes qui si trouve car derrière il ya un trés longue histoire et un enorme travaille de la par des millers streamers et streameuses provenant de mixer tout comme moi we dont need a hype train name change for no logical reason like the proposed by some streamers ......

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the secret stream only certain people can watch it, similar to what you do with sub only, but in this case you can choose several options. Example:

Time limited link, where if you click that link in less than x time after the posting you can watch,
    Invite, personal unique invite link,
    Multi use Invite link.

And most importantly:
    Game Partners.
    Interested gaming companies can use some method (apk maybe?) to do ingame verification, and allow people that pass that verification to access the stream, the use for this one is immense since now, for example, for someone that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to sell streamer products
    This is a product that allows you to edit the viewer's name among streamer channels during real-time broadcasting among streamer channels.
    This is a product that allows the streamer to modify the viewer's nickname for each channel, change only in the corresponding streamer channel, and the viewer can also attach the fan nickname of the corresponding streamer channel.
    I think the product is worth it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Crunchyroll Watch Party is now one of the most popular options. There are over 1,200 series and a variety of simulcast broadcasts available.
    Visit here: https://bit.ly/3KrzA4I

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I love the Twitch Goals feature and have used it the most out of all the features but I really hate hitting a set goal and having to stop what I am doing to go and make a new one for the next "tier" of my goal.

Can we get 3 tiers for goals where you can set the max of 3 or just min 1/none at all (if they don't want to use the feature)

I'd love to be able to do

Tier 1 - 25 SUBS
    Tier 2 - 50 SUBS
    Tier 3 - 100 SUBS

A simple…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creator Goals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Exporting previous broadcasts and highlighted VODs have been broken for 2 days for editors.

The streamer themselves can export just fine, however the editor role gives a 403 error message with a blank white page and a followed error message that the channel is not connected to YouTube.

I've tested and replicated the bug on my channel and others where I have editor role and made sure that the channels are connected to YouTube. Refreshing the connection by disconnecting and reconnecting doesn't seem to repair the problem.

Screenshot of the error: https://imgur.com/a/y0iDB8Y

Best regards
    Cragsand

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here