Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

830 results found

1. I first reported this issue with Twitch Support, but was directed here:

I have used the Guest Star function several times over the past few weeks, and have really enjoyed doing joint streams with fellow streamer friends. However, we have had several reports from members of our communities that when they were watching the stream from mobile, they were unable to chat, or do channel redemptions, and even the video was freezing. However, they could hear the audio, and were watching on low latency mode. When they were able to access their desktop, and for anyone else watching on desktop,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. At some point Twitch introduced a feature to edit/remove inactive founders which was implemented for 24 hours and then removed because automatic notification e-mails were being sent out to people removed. It was stated this featured would be fixed and re-implemented

I have several founders who are banned/inactive that I would like to reallocate to active members of my community, could this PLEASE be re-instated

In addition to this I have 3 very active members of my community who are lifetime subscribers at Tier 3 but don't get the opportunity to share their resubscription every month like everyone else, can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please fix the issue with large portions of chat not going over on raids. Even me, the streamer, is left behind half the time, maybe more. We have resorted to having to shout out the streamer before raiding out, which is just one more thing to have to do. And it's not inactive chatters getting left behind... I'll be sitting there and people will be typing "Did I get left behind?". So, I'll say "Yep, please click the link guys". Then by the time I get into the raided streamers chat... they're already talking about themselves and the greetings are…

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When the streamer starts a Watch party, the screen of the streaming service is blacked out.

If the listener pops out the streaming screen before the Watch party starts, a blackout can be avoided.

If the developer cannot confirm this issue, it may be Japan only.
    we want to watch movies with VTubers on Twitch using Watch Party. Please help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello!

I love using the Guest Star feature on twitch, its a great way to make a stream a little more cozier and its great for introducing your audience to a new streamer.
    But, we decided not to use guest star for one of our collabs because the chatters can only see one streamers perspective.
    So my idea is a little specific:

When you are playing co-op game with a friend on guest star, I want a way for chat to be able to switch between my in game-camera view, and my guests viewpoint. (for example: we were here forever…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I was thinking having a button to say go live for streamers, so they can check it everything is working before going live. Like the microphone, webcam, sound etc first. Also the limiting lag time of chat too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi,
    I have the viewer streak feature on my stream and noticed the streak only starts when missing a stream first.
    It would be nice to have the streak start even for viewer who didn't miss any stream.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mediante una encuesta el viewer vota a qué canal prefiere ser redirigido. Los que no voten irán al main option elegido por el streamer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ye simple. Let me play my audible purchases for my audience. Lemme make my boring grindy content spicy with good books.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twitch should really consider further gamifying the growth process for streamers on the platform and add 1-2 more tiers/major milestones in between Affiliate & Partner. This will incentivize continued channel growth as the streamers work to reach their goals (and as a by-product add more revenue to the platform), and assist in preventing them from "dropping off" due to burnout or "grinding for hours" in general, which is an ongoing issue. These milestones can also add value to the stream from a viewer's perspective because there is a certain excitement in watching a creator reaching their goals and knowing that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ideally, when hovered, a tooltip similar to the @username in stream title tooltip appears. This makes it possible to just hover on the link to see whether that streamer is live, instead of having to click into every one of them to find that out.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option for aleatory raids with filters... Language, game or same public.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Unfollow and notification bell should be moved away from the "React" text.

Having a heart icon (<3) next to "React" makes it seem like the heart is a way to "Like" the broadcast for people new to the Twitch user interface.

Obviously, if people were patient in learning the UI, they wouldn't accidentally unfollow the streamer, but accidents do happen when people are in a hurry (or drunk)... click click click

I would recommend moving the Heart and Bell closer to the streamer's name, but in a way that doesn't copy YouTube's design. LUL

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hey there,

Thank you for your input on the placement of this button. I have moved this feedback to the Creators and Stream Features forum for further consideration! Thanks again,

14. As it is now, once all emotes are unlocked through Hype Trains, the button that spams the chat with Choo Chooo goes away.
    Makes it a bit less fun to complete a hype train. It would be nice if the Choo Chooo button persists and just picks a random hype train emote in case all is unlocked. The Choo Chooo spam is a celebration after all.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Crear un botón en el canal de un streamer, para que los afiliados a este mismo puedan unirse a la partida a la que esté jugando y poder jugar con ellos. O con tra ellos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The bug is in the tittle. I wanted to get drop reward from fortnite FNCS event for watching stream for 30mins with enabled drops, but I have watched many streams for 4 hours at all and it still shows me I didnt complete it. I watched many streams because I thought something is wrong with one of these streams. Now I realise its a twitch bug because thats insane to watch streams for 4 hours and still dont have complete 30min watch time. I watched streams with correct tag and by trusted creators, so I dont think I did something…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I followed the link I just got back from Support; is this the right place?

Hi! A group I'm in recently did an extensive mini raid train collab using Guest Star. It was about three weeks ago. The instruction pages encourage feedback and bug reports because it's still beta. So here I am. Happy to try to clarify any of these.

1. One of us has struggling Internet. It is good enough to stream and she is wired in, but her bandwidth is inconsistent. I think that's why she kept getting disconnected from Guest Star even though the other 3 of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I feel that a channel should have full control of the number of VIPs. A channel can have an unlimited number of Moderators but a max of 100 VIPs. Several channels choose to turn its VIPs into moderators just because they hit their limit and not because they want the VIP to do moderation actions.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. National Arab Heritage month typically takes place in the US during April. This is a request to feature not just your Arab streamers but your Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) streamers and highlight the diversity that exists on the platform. We celebrate many heritage months and minorities on this platform, why not this one? Would love to see diverse creators on front page in celebration.

Last year Twitch dedicated one Twitter post for those who celebrated Eid, and were Muslim. That was a nice sentiment, but I hope we can push that further this year but displaying all MENA…

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There is an affiliate/partner program. Affiliates are required to hit 3 average viewers whereas partners need to get to 75. Why not add a junior partner program for those who who are pm their way and show potential to becoming partner? There are some amazing affiliates who hold a constant viewership and have the support of their communities but could use a few more eyes on them.

Some of the requirements could be:
    - Must already be an affiliate
    - 16 unique streams
    - 40 Average viewers

Some of the perks that could be offered:
    -Access to More VOD storage…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)