Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. Merge progressing campaigns with the rest of the campagins in a fold/unfold style.

Problems:
    - Some campaigns running every week are already planned months ahead, and therefore fills the inventory page.
    - When i have aquired all drops in a campaign, it dissapears from the inventory page. This is fine, but i can't remember which campaigns i have already completed and there is no indicator on the "All Campaigns" site.
    - There's no need to show the same campaign at different pages, with one of them just showing the progress. You might aswell merge these and let the "Inventory" page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If a user has linked an account with a drop enabled service then when the user has met the requirements for the drop it should automatically be claimed so the user can continue with drop progress. An example is Overwatch spray+skin. When you watch 2 hours to get first spray, none of the 4 hour progress is made towards the skin after the 2 hours until the last drop is claimed. A user could be mislead and watch for 6 hours (the total amount) and not be rewarded for their time due to the inefficient system in place. There is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it so that multiple streamers can stream on the same account at the same time, the two streams can be viewed at the same time or separately, I would also like to propose a easier way to partner with other accounts, so like form a group.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The option to place a background image when the Guest does not have a camera / turned off camera / voice only guest star.
    That big grey area with a tiny icon does not look nice.
    The user name is already small so on mobile all you see is a grey rectangle with 2 black spots. 1 in the center and 1 in the bottom left.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're experimenting with Raids on Mobile! This feature will be rolling out to a limited number of users this week. These Android and iOS users will see a new Quick Action called “Raid Channel” in the Stream Manager on the mobile app. From here, users can search through live channels they follow, or search for any live channel using the search bar in the raid panel.

We'd love to hear your feedback on this experiment. Please upvote and comment your suggestions for us here!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the current state of watch parties on mobile it's impossible to independently adjust the volume for the streamer and video content. Give the user two volume sliders instead of relying on hardware buttons to control the prime video content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be interesting to create a video call room, a format similar to melonapp that has scenes and the ability to dynamically change the site chatters. Also the compatibility of browsers, that it is compatible with chrome or with firefox is not valid because when sharing the call through those browsers it can cause the sound to be duplicated, it would be convenient if there was compatibility with Opera or vivaldi. Right now with the existing format there is no difference with Discord and guest star should give that extra difference apart from including someone just for having a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/creator-goals?language=en_US - Can you please make note somewhere in this article that the follower goal won't appear on your channel's about section unless you're randomly selected for it to appear? I just spent the past hour trying to figure out why my follower goal wasn't showing up, and just found a Reddit post where somebody said it was a random selection for it to appear in your about section. I just think it would make some people's lives a little bit easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Use the concept of Squad Streams to let the user decide which streamers he wants to watch at the same time.
    No need for extra tabs in your browser anymore!
    Also way easier for mobile users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So i struggle with getting sections of my stream muted. i quote "Audio for portions of this video has been muted as it appears to contain copyrighted content owned or controlled by a third party."

What i really want to highlight here is "appears" i suspect if someone report this it is fixed by some sort of automated program without cheking. This has happend on several occations at this point for me even tho i do everything by the book, i have a paid subscription to epidemic sound that is linked to twitch and to spotify, with that sub i…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I love spending 4 hours watching R6S pro league and only completing 17% of the 4 hours I need to get a drop. Two days in a row non the less. Good stuff guys!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please, a way to share with the guests the system audio, without screen image. Audio only. :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If you been twitch for a long time, squad stream have been inaccessible . You know that squad stream can have an Kind of bland generic Design. I would like to bring it back to the front of twitch with a few fixes. everyone what ever size you are partner, affiliate or just starting should be able to us Squad Streaming.

The ability to custom, design it with a background and events made specifically made for your squad streams so when. When a stream does a special thing it will. Help grow there stream with bigger communities or there friends…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice to have the option to restrict raids from people based on the category they streamed in. That's it.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. se puede usar Amazon music en los directos sin el riesgo de ser baneado? estaria bien que nos dejarais poner musica a traves de amazon music asi hacer mas entretenidos los directos. Gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There needs to be a feature in the settings that allows you to stop raids for users on steam.

It’s frustrating to fall asleep during a stream you were currently watching and wake then wake up to a different streamer that you would never watch.
    Here is an example: watching chill stream and fall asleep, couple hours later you suddenly wake up to a steamer showing/shooting guns and shouting slurs.

This option should be in the settings under “Autoplay videos”. Also should be accessible to both users and creators/streamers.

This shouldn’t be mandatory.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I tried to submit a bug ticket and was completely dismissed. I've been watching someone play Genshin since the drops for that game began. I get that it isn't real time and I get that you need to refresh the page. However, it's been stuck on the 15 minute drop for DAYS and barely been moving. It should be WELL into the other drops by now. I've NEVER had it move this slowly. Which means I'm going to not get any of the drops even though I've been watching for days and hours at a time. So, in short they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With the new update, we are now able to persistently display both follower and sub goals on our channel page simulataneously.

However, it seems like the browser source for goals requires an update as well. Right now, both the follower and sub goals share the same url, so only one of them is actually shown on the overlay.

If possible, please kindly split them into two separate urls, so that we can choose which goal(s) to display on the overlay. Many thanks in advance!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can we fix the watch party feature i have an amazon prime account trying to watch a movie or show through prime with my favorite streamer & it won't allow me to log in or sign up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Nowadays there are lots of content creators on Twitch with follower/subscriber camps of sizes that easily outnumber those of some who have already reached their partner status. Yet, these persons still struggle after years (if not decades) of streaming to cross the required average viewer boundary which would grant them considerably wider possibilites to fascinate the audiences of theirs and other people.
    I've heard from them that if their follower camp would watch their stream at the same time, they already were partners. That is a fact that it is not a simple task for such amount of people with…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?