Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

830 results found

1. I would love the ability to rent movies on Amazon to do a watch party for on Twitch. Is there any chance to make this a possibility?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. So I did my first watch party this past Friday and it was pretty fun and I was pretty excited about it. However, having to go to my Prime video, find a title, and then check if it was broadly available is very frustrating. It would be nice if the search tool was more robust so I could filter by country/region, and then browse for a title that sounds interesting since I know the countries my viewers are from due to the analytics. Thanks!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. like every friday they can all meet up on twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to see an achievement system for affiliates and partners. Like if you stream every day for about 3 hours, you should get more space in terms of more bitrate or emote slots

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Once upon a time there was a news section in twitch by streamers, but that's a bit of a different feature. I think stories are a very good tool for communicating with followers, at the very least I will be able to do without extraneous social networks for this purpose.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Current chapter system is great, but it's only useful when you play multiple games during one stream. But what should streamers do if they play only one game per day, but have several matches or different gamemodes? My idea is to add new feature similar to /marker feature that adds new chapter into recent broadcasts video, because it seems that "chapter" is not the best name for game change. I know that it's probably a useless feature, but it seems that it doesn't break the logic of existing chapter system and that recent broadcasts are more popular than highlights (and…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why are you so tone deaf in the partner email while posting a positive BLM message on your twitter? The partner promotion email should have been black/minority creators to align with what you are saying on Twitter instead of big, white creators.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I dont know why Twitch is always helping big streamers with the tournaments like twitch rivals. I have never heard that Twitch would do something for small streamers community, why not Twitch Rivals for small streamers like myself. It doesnt matter about money, as it will help get some audiencie from the Twitch Rivals. TWITCH help small streamers!!!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When in squad streaming mode for Apex Legends (3 Players), screens are oriented in a Square Shape (4:3) instead of Rectangle (16:9 or 16:10) like most screens are nowadays, leaving ton of blank/black space with and without the chat on the side.

I'm sure community will appreciate if you let viewers either move the screens freely or put them in a rectangle (Focus Screen + Other 2 on the SIDE instead of below).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow for new release watch parties. Obviously I think this might lower the view count because everyone watching will have to pay for the rental. But my thought is if the viewer count (that has agreed to pay for the rental) reaches certain thresholds then discounts will be given to each person watching. Up to like maybe 50% if you get 500 people watching. Numbers will have to be adjusted here and there to find a good balance but I know I definitely wouldn't mind paying a few bucks on a watch party like this for movies that aren't on…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add option for us to stream music to a parallel stream, so that viewers can choose if they want to listen to it or not (and also let them manage the music volume).

Could maye also be used for voice chat, and let viewers decide if they want to listen to voice chat or not

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was trying to enable drops on my stream. Despite doing everything step by step just like in the guide IT DOESN'T ******* WORK

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dadme los drops, activadme los drops que tengo el juego, cuenta vinculada, categoria de valorant pero me falta que me deis drops a mis streams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Countdown is too short. I start a Watch Party, and by the time the Countdown happens, it cuts off a few seconds of the episodes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion. We’re currently investigating all kinds of different content controls, and where we can add them to our product roadmap.

• Take away region lock from watch parties.

• Allow subs to watch along, even without prime!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Watch Party Team responded

Thanks for the feedback, we’re working on making Watch Parties available to our global community in the coming months. Stay tuned for more!

16. The Ad money can go to amazon in exchange for letting non prime viewers join the watch party. They would be essentially paying amazon for a a very specific viewing. I hate the idea that I have to exclude non prime viewers in order to do a watch party.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. At this time, Ads are not supported in Watch Parties. We will let you know if this is added to our roadmap

17. Please add Rock of Love (all seasons) to watch parties. We're currently watching Flavor of Love s3 and need Rock of Love in our lives. This may be the MOST important thing in our lives right now. No pressure.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Watch Party Team responded

Hello, we expect to expand to the entire catalog of titles available to Prime members later this year. Stay tuned!

18. I think a great way of helping the community grow and helping people grow is by adding the option to stream together on the same screen. By inviting a channel to stream with you on your channel, you, in turn, stream on their channel as well and you end up sharing viewership and growing together with your friends. A great way of doing it is by looking at the multistre.am website and going to layout 4, or by joining both chats together so that both you, and your partner can interact with the chat together without having the problem of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think the Disconnect Protection feature is a life saver in a lot of situations - but there are times where the current 90 seconds is not enough to recover.

In a case where a computer blue screens, it feels like a race to reboot, load up the streaming software and continue the stream.

Modems that also need a reset can take 2-3 minutes to connect online, and many routers (at least that I've owned) take a long time to restart and give online access again too.

A 5 minute window would make the recovery process a lot less stressful.

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?