Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be a great way for musicians on Twitch to be discovered if there were a TwitchMusic channel which highlighted a new music streamer from the Music & Performing Arts category every 15 minutes, in particular "Live Performance" (not the 24/7 radio stations that violate TOS which dominate the category).

This would be a nice way for people to discover new live music streams, and it would work similar to the ChannelOne channel on the Mixer streaming platform.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Let mods have their own separate emotes to make it possible to make Chibi versions of them wielding ban hammers, etc. so only they can use them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Several games have more than 4 member teams. Overwatch and League of Legends are examples.

With OW having 6 member teams and LoL having 5 member teams (depending on game mode), streamers are still having to use a third party sites to allow all players perspectives to be seen.

If there were up to 6 streamers allowed in a Squad Stream, then they wouldn't have to use the third party sites that are not 100% reliable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As per title.

Subs are generally granted more leniency in chats. It would be practical to identify the subs that genuinely financially contribute with Paid and Prime subs over the free gifted subs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hey there! So with the new release of Squad Streams on Twitch, lots of broadcasters will be teaming up and collaborating together! It's a really exciting feature that has a lot of people talking. However, there seems to be one major drawback about Squad Streams, and that's the fact that viewers are only counted for the primary stream being watched.

To me personally, this doesn't make much sense. If I'm viewing all of the channels at once, and happen to be able to follow and support their channel at the same time, then it would not make sense for my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It doesn't really make a lot of sense to me that a channel editor has the ability to delete entire VODS, but not the ability to delete individual clips. I feel like this should be a default ability for editors, or it should at least be an option for the streamer to give editors the power to delete clips on their behalf.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As a moderator, I find that commands are slow to type, and when an obscene message is posted, using a command to remove it is not ideal. However, I find that having mod icons enabled is also not ideal, since it takes up too much space in the chat and I do not trust my mouse, which sometimes jumps the cursor around... I'd rather not accidentally ban someone because of that. So my suggestion is to provide an option to have mod icons be available while holding a specific (configurable) key or key combination, such as Alt, Ctrl or Shift,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I believe that the Verified Badge is misinterpreted and should definitely be reworked. I am of the opinion that this badge is interpreted as a partner badge. Because currently only partners get this badge, this should be changed in my opinion. In fact users should also qualify for this badge if they are not a partner. So that also the following users are also eligible:

• Users who are Twitch Partners.
    • Users who are Twitch Affiliates.
    • Users who are Twitch Developers.

I mean: Users who have completed the onboarding, to confirm the identity. Furthermore you could confirm the identity at twitch…

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Since many streamers are already streaming delayed, it would be great if there was an option that would allow the streamers (or possibly their mods) to bleep out the audio.
    For example: if someone said something inappropriate, you could press that shortcut that opens a pop-up window. On this window, the streamers are now avaible to see the video that the viewers are currently seeing. Now they could bleep it out in the right moment (or their mods).
    Of course you could then possibly add an additional option in this window to even make the image at certain points blurry.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Not everyone is meant for hardcore grinding on Twitch, not everyone is meant to make a living out of streaming, and not everyone wants to and that doesn't make anyone less worthy.
    They're tons of "medium" Streamer out there that have been doing what they do best for years and just never "made it" and probably never will.
    It would be nice to have some kind of recognition if you've been part of the twitch world for a very long time but fame is just not for you for whatever reason.
    Something in between affiliates and partners to give some…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So a top level streamer with 10,000+ goes offline. They could split host 100 streamers each with 100 viewers. This could have a major impact on smaller streamers and might be something a major streamer would be interested in doing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My friend and I are streaming content together. Only one of us needs to share their screen each time, but we'd like to also show the other person's face (we like to feel included!).
    Right now we're doing this by calling on Discord and screensharing the remote person's face. Could we please have a feature to enable this natively in Twitch (having two people sending to the same stream at once)? It would be super cool, especially as we play a lot of co-op games.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Picture this : You have just fallen asleep listening to a ASMR stream, then the ASMR artist you were listening to hosts someone who's playing video games with heavy metal music and it wakes you up. I would like the ability to either A) opt out of being redirected by the streamer I chose to a streamer I haven't. or B) opt out of being redirected to a host outside of the category profile. (Example if I am watching Rainbow 6, I don't want to be redirected to someone playing Super Mario, I would like to be able to watch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add more VIP incentives starting with a customized chat badge in addition to Twitch's default and one emote slot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I wish there was a button for editors next to a stream so that they can edit the stream without having to open an extra window for the dashboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A feature that allows you to see your friends messages in streams highlighted, similarly to how when you're @'d. You get to pick a color to highlight your friends so that you could see/read their messages in larger streams. Of course you could choose to enable/disable the feature of your own accord, might become a bit annoying for the viewer when engaging in a smaller streamer's chat.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Just wondering if anyone had thought of organising/making a Twitch orchestra, like the YouTube orchestra from approx. 2009? I know the creative arts sector is still relatively new on Twitch but would be such a cool idea if Twitch would support it and can sponsor/fund an orchestral performance with musicians from all around the world. There are a lot of super talented classical musicians on Twitch and it would be lovely if we could make music together!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Right now we only have a slider option host channels in the team but I think it can be improved if you can select where in the priority list the team would fall. This would double down when you have multiple teams and can select which ones or games you would like hosted on your channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. twitch should let you pick your subscriber badge from any of the tiers you earned previously. like if you are a 1 month sub and they have a 1 month 3 month 6 month 1 year icon you should be able to pick any of them and not just be limited to the 1 month icon

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sub points should be accumulated & not get expired along with expired subs as it helps streamers to unlock emote slots quicker. And with more emotes available, potential subscribers would be more enticed to sub or continue their subscription.

Looking at "expired" sub points on our partnered dashboard not only demoralized streamers before the start of each stream, we'd get less interested to help promote subscription to our viewers & would encourage direct donation instead.

My current subpoints which unlocked 24 emotes is now at 366/1,000 because 600+ gifted subs expired this month. I don't see how I could get…

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?