Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. So what I was thinking is a setting in which the streamer could put down their raid message in a box and at any given time the streamer through, say the dashboard live tab, can switch on raid mode and it would pop up with a thing in chat that is maybe similar to the little message that pops up when the streamer starts a strawpoll in chat but, instead of it being a vote thing it is a place where people can see what the raid message is and click a little copy button to easily copy the raid…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have thought about this idea for awhile and I've brought it up to others who thought it would be a neat concept as well. We all have the twitch teams and know of them but what is it other than a fancy tag with your friends?

My suggestion: what if there was a tab in the following section where you could follow certain teams you enjoy and a list of all the active online streamer's broadcasts show up? Might be easier to find certain communities as well like for instance if you watch a streamer on a team and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Just want to be able to add other streamers to "Events" so if you are playing with other people who are streaming it shows everyone in the staring section of the Event

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 510 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

44 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think there should be a quicker way to get to the team page of your streaming team. It's just a little bit annoying to go to your channel to access the team page or type it manuelly into the browser. You should be able to get to your team page just by going to twitch.tv or in the 'following'-section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Twitch needs to investigate the games that their affiliate requests are playing before handing out Affiliates. There are people who stream private servers who are getting affiliate status when they are in fact breaking Twitch rules!

It is written in Twitch's community guidelines that "Unauthorized Content Sharing & Other Copyright Violations
    Uploading any content that you do not own, do not have the rights to, or are otherwise not authorized to use, violates our Terms of Service and may make your account liable to DMCA takedowns by third-party rights holders. We do not tolerate, for example: rebroadcasting other Twitch broadcasters’…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For some of the larger communities, such as Speedrunning, it would be awesome if we could pull up a list of games and how many viewers and such there are, just like the twitch directory page. Sometimes I just want to watch something different and I find myself having to sift through hundreds of channels just to find one playing a new game that seems interesting to me. Having a way to sort or view the games being played in the community would be extremely helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For 'Starring' - if the issue is verification, maybe have the other parties confirm before they are published as part of the event, and additionally allow them to control being able to remove themselves from a particular event if situations change. And an option, similar to who can whisper you, could be an option of who can send you a request to be added to an event (in case it gets spammed).

For 'Streaming' - purely because some events include multiple games (ie. 24 hour stream, etc.), but you are only able to select one. Additionally, the option to reorder…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add a option in the directory for events posted by all channels that you are following.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add an option for recurring events, for example weekly shows.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great if when creating an event you can input the timezone as well from a drop-down menu.
    Currently, it is locked to the local time zone of the person creating the event.

This would be helpful for streamers who use a different timezone for scheduling and for editors who do not live in the same timezone as the streamer.

Thank you.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Edit "Starring" to include other streamers for Co-op events

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd love to see a way to turn on Notifications for all events a streamer creates. This would be helpful for streams I always want to watch, but don’t want to add each event separately. Maybe also a way to turn on notifications for specific games from a particular streamer as well.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you do contests, make sure to promote them often in your own public communication channels.

Example is the ongoing twitch animation contest. The only public mention of it from Twitch has been a single blog post when it started. Most participants only heard of it via word of mouth. The purpose of contests like this is presumably to get attention to the creative section on twitch and attract more broadcasters and viewers. Then you should mention it on your blog and twitter accounts, make some press announcements, and regularly feature online streams of the participants as they're working on…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Instead of having developers have to sign up for a regular account and then gather the oauth and details, just have dedicated bot users. They could also carry a bot label next to their name on their profiles.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have been an early adapter for many new implementations on twitch. Sometimes this is great but sometimes it actually breaks things so that i have to log out of my account to watch streams. Last time this happened was with the implementation of the stream minimizing to bottom left when you scroll down or change to certain pages. I don't mind testing new features and giving feedback, but i would like to know when i have been selected as a test subject.

Is it too much to ask to be informed when something is implemented? I would be happy…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I run a stream that has a variety of different maturity levels, and it would be fantastic if you could opt-in to a ratings system similar to movie ratings.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As nowadays you can not only follow single channels but also games, there should also be an option to follow whole streaming communities.

Like: XX [Streamer]
    Streaming Game Y on ZZ (Follow ZZ). [ZZ - Community]

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twitch partners streams are currently monetized so I feel uploads should be monetized as well in some, ideally through ads and Twitch Prime.

122 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Catherine Hsiao responded

Thanks for the feedback! This is something we have been looking into but it will take some time, please be patient!

20. There are a lot of great broadcasters partnered and non-partnered that deserve something more than just a button. so what about giving them a physical award?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?