Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. I hope their will come support for Watch Partys on Android TV App for Devices like Fire TV and the Nvidia Shield TV. IT would be also nice if u can add the feature to Consoles like PS4 and Xbox One

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow streamers to upload their facecam as a separate feed that goes on top of chat like watch parties.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i just think its not enough diversity in the 1% OF TWITCH and i dont think your care enough for black lives matter. yall show more love to pride than #blm

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a search option in the team members area for twitch teams to be able to search for members than having to scroll through 1000's of people just to find one person

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice if you could add the ability to watch a VOD and have the Watch Party play along. This way people could watch at a later time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i feel like it would be a cool idea to make a music store to where you can get artists to give the rights to songs to twitch. But make it like itunes to where the streamers will have to buy the songs to play on stream. i feel like this could be really beneficial because its hard to find music to play on stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In Germany we need a broadcast license (Rundfunklizenz).
    If you don't have it, you may have to pay a fine of up to 500,000 euros.

This license is not required if you cannot technically reach more than 500 viewer.

My wish would be to limit my stream to 499 viewers. Only in this way can new streams have a chance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch should allow us to stream with friends. It could be a screen for the viewer that gives a multilayered POV of all the players (maybe up to four). Viewers can choose if they would like to make one user fullscreen or view all players. The chat would be combined into one so that there is an intersection of conversation between players and viewers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Vorrei che il co streaming sia più facile da trovare. Adesso è seppellito sotto a mille sottocartelle

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We appreciate that Twitch is primarily a gaming platform which delivers strong, repeating revenue streams and justifies the high valuation for the business.
    Your infrastructure allows for musicians/DJs/live acts to broadcast and permit multiple acts from all over the world to participate on one channel using one stream key - it's works brilliantly (even on the free version) and suits the purpose of what so many people globally are doing right now. However, copyright issues on replaying the recorded copy that Twitch makes available for 14 days (60 on Prime). This creates headaches and annoyance for many of the users…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. идеи нету, я просто ненавижу рейды, поэтому прошу сделать настройку чтоб меня не переводило на другого стримера, потому что он вдруг решил за рейдить, я смотрел одного отошел и я уже у другого, это путаница и не красиво так делать без разрешения кидать на другие каналы, я сам хочу решать кого смотреть

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Take away the 24 hour exclusivity rule for affiliates. It stops growth for many people and hurts everybody in the long run.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When looking for people to raid, it's hard to tell who uses exclusive chats like Sub-only or Follower-only. I think this could easily be fixed by adding a little icon or label that marks ALL streams that are follower-only, sub-only, or open to everyone.

168 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think it would be super rad if there were an option to flag your stream as NSFW which would require people to have a Twitch account (aged 18+) to view your stream, so that you can speak a bit more freely, more relaxed, and you can potentially try to cater to a more mature audience for people that don't want to have kids watching their stream.

Even better, a toggle to tag your whole account as NSFW so that you only interact with adults.

*Edit: This would allow people to play games that have nudity as well, broadening the…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Raids at any point during a stream can significantly alter the statistics for that stream over time, and changes the meaning of those statistics. As such they ought to be represented on the graph on the Stream Summary page.

For example, the bar representing the 5 min chunk where a raid occurred should be a different color than the rest, and hovering over it, which now brings up "Average Viewers: #" should also include "Raid (username): #"

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Generally, I prefer my streams where I don't have to gain money (generally a good thing) but being a twitch affiliate also unlocks multiple different useful features for streams to make the quality better. So generally without making this complicated, I would like to be an affiliate without having to deal with my tax registration/paypal account considering im a non-profit and that's not my plan at all.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Some of us are exceptional but need a direct line to those with influence within management structure.

Some of us are more valuable for other reasons rather than just a streamer and we are going to waste. You should have people hunting for that sort of person of whom can be a tremendous creative asset to your functionality and increase revenue.

I've been wasting away on social media for 5 years now. I'm not socially acceptable, not a picture perfect marketable product for the likes of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube but a valuable product nevertheless. Just going to waste over…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would love the ability to rent movies on Amazon to do a watch party for on Twitch. Is there any chance to make this a possibility?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. So I did my first watch party this past Friday and it was pretty fun and I was pretty excited about it. However, having to go to my Prime video, find a title, and then check if it was broadly available is very frustrating. It would be nice if the search tool was more robust so I could filter by country/region, and then browse for a title that sounds interesting since I know the countries my viewers are from due to the analytics. Thanks!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?