Drop Campaign page with progress and completion indicators + sorting
Merge progressing campaigns with the rest of the campagins in a fold/unfold style.
- Some campaigns running every week are already planned months ahead, and therefore fills the inventory page.
- When i have aquired all drops in a campaign, it dissapears from the inventory page. This is fine, but i can't remember which campaigns i have already completed and there is no indicator on the "All Campaigns" site.
- There's no need to show the same campaign at different pages, with one of them just showing the progress. You might aswell merge these and let the "Inventory" page only be used to show the drops aquired.
I've made a picture as an example of how a merge could look:
In this picture i have aquired all drops from the Project Genesis campaign, World of Warships has no progress yet and i'm done with 4 out of 10 drops from the unfolded Hellcard campaign.
This would make it much easier to navigate which campaigns have already been completed, are progressing or not started yet.
It would also eliminate the problem with ongoing campaigns filling up the whole page, since all campaigns can be folded/unfolded.
- Progression indicators would probably be enough, but a sorting function with "start date", "end date", "incomplete" and "complete", would be very usefull aswell!
- This would limit the use of "Inventory" to only showing already aquired drops. Sorting these drops by game title would also be really helpful!
- Option to hide campaigns from unwanted game titles.