Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. You can enter the stream before it starts, it could be a week in advance (if the stream is scheduled) it is a waiting room type deal that let's you watch when you are not home.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The Broadcaster can Limit his Stream for a certain number of viewers. Usefull for Streamer who doesnt want to much Viewer.
    Usefull for Special Streams or Special Themes.
    You can also buy a ticket in pre sale for the stream to support the streamer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The completed Hype Train levels should boost the % of payout to the streamer for subs/gifted subs received during the Hype Train event. There needs to be more reward for the streamer when their audience triggers a Hype Train.

For Example:
    Level 1 - No Change in %
    Level 2 - Additional 2 %
    Level 3 - Increased to 5%
    Level 4 - Increased to 8%
    Level 5 - Increased to 15%

Perhaps the % increases differently based on the difficulty of the Hype Train the streamer has set up. The harder the levels, the higher the %.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Need a short way to disable inbound raids for a nominated number of minutes.
    Proposed use-case: Im streaming and I know I will end in say 10 mins. It benefits no-one if a raid-in occurs during that last10 mins. Being able to issue a short command to temporarily disable Allow raids would be quite utility in nature
    At the end of the time specified the raid settings as per channel settings would be restored

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Por que a plataforma não disponibiliza recompensas para quem os assistem firme mente todos os dias ? A plataforma poderia ter sua própria loja para aqueles que não tem condições de dar sub em alguma live, tipo com algumas Skin de jogos, gift card e etc, pode ser recompensas pequenas podem pode atrair novos espectadores de diversas outras plataformas, não deixando que os mais antigos da Twitch acabe saindo por não sentir nenhuma atração pela plataforma e nos que não temos condições de dar sub continuarmos apoiando a Twitch firme mente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bot Accounts have been a rampant issue that is being addressed as of late, and their necessity to Content Creators makes them a tricky thing to address.

My suggestion is to allow Creators Affiliate and above to submit Bot Account applications. This would solve a few challenges:

• By not allowing less than an Affiliate to create the account, individuals who would create them for trolling would have to actually spend time completing the path to affiliate in order to even create one. New creators would of course need to use the built in Twitch Moderator, but once you become an…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Give us the ability to receive only viewers that have verified their account, or enabled 2FA. Require a birthday to be set for said accounts and allow the streamer to set the minimum allowed age.
    Currently we only have the ability to label our stream with "Mature" and require a viewer to click on "view stream", this does not actually keep out inappropriate audiences this only protects Twitch's liability and that of the streamer, which while being a good thing can be so much better.
    Not only would this help in regards to protecting minors, this would also protect streamers…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With each week QTY of available campaings is growing. Some campaigns available for a day, others for a week, third for a month. Some games have more one active campaign. Available campaings page needs more options to organise it: sort by game, sort by end date, maybe sort by duration and - I think it's most important - to select favourite games to see their's drops on top or option to exclude drops for games in which user is not interested.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently, you need Editor level access to manage Squad Stream invites. Please consider rolling this into the Mod View to allow Channel Moderators to manage initiating and managing these invites

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to subscribe to all Twitch team members in one click.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would it be possible to implement an option on the viewer side to have only the streamer's voice and not the general sound of the stream?
    Let me explain.
    It would be necessary that when a stream is broadcast via OBS (or other) that a second stream is sent, a sound channel that would contain only the streamer's microphone.
    Of course, this feature should also be implemented on the streaming software side. (OBS, XSplit etc..)
    What is the use of this feature?
    During live shows where several streamers are playing together, we sometimes want to use the "multitwitch" function to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be great to have this feature avaliable as an affiliate but it would be great to just skip all that and just be able to stream with your close knit group of friends, would be more entertaining to viewers and allow more follows to everyone in party

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make the stream automatically end when the raid moves to the next channel. Or at least make it a setting where the default is the stream ends after the raid. End awkward AFK streams of streamers who don't realize the stream is still running.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I know the minimum to trigger a raid alert has been raised to five, however, I was raided today with a party of nine and the alert did not trigger, and I nearly missed seeing that I was being raided. I've updated my settings, made sure everything was working and it's all tip top, has the minimum been increased once more? Or is this an annoying bug?
    Worked hard picking out my raid sound I would love for it to actually get used :/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please tell very large and official developer/company streaming channels such as RocketLeague to provide a schedule for their upcoming events and streams on twitch in a user-freindly manner. There have been mutliple cases where they advertised an event that should have drops enabled but do not turn them on. Furthermore, the lack of an official, proper, consistent schedule on twitch (even their twitter is extremely late), leads to alot of issues with missing streams.

Lastly, if drops are streamlined (automatic progress rather than manual claiming), and the schedule is up in advance, we could know when to tune in and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This is very simple but extremely helpful for those of us that watch multiple streams for different games or campaigns.

Here's an example of how it would work. A user would be able to gain completion towards drops for streams as long as they are of different events. In other words, if I am watching for RainbowSixSeige streams with drops enabled, I could also open another tab for Rocket league and gain progression towards both drop campaigns.

Even better/intuitive is if it is per campaign so I could watch 2 different (example) Rocket League events such as RLCS and CRL…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatic Twitch Drops Completion Progress:

For "Drops Enabled" streams, it would streamline the process if users do not need to manually claim drops before the completion of the next drop. In other words, if there is a 3 hour stream that awards drops every 1 hour, users should be able to automatically claim drops to twitch once they progress 1 hour completion time rather than having to click it 3 times as it is now. It also prevents an issue where the user's internet might disconnect and cause a conflict with claims.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Background: I have noticed multiple channels are titled as channels with "Drops Enabled" or "Drops On" and previously there used to be a little aqua colored icon that said if drops were enabled for the stream but only on PC. Currently, that icon is nowhere to be found.

Suggestion: Please include the drops enabled icon back to the page and add that feature to the mobile version as well since it was not previously a feature. That would seem like something that should most definitely be included. I am all for keeping people honest because too frequently during any drop…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?