Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. If you are a game streamer, one problem that you face is stream snipers. They watch the stream and then try to find your server, interact with you and / or try sabotage the gameplay. This is a large problem and should be minimized as far as possible.

At this moment of time you can link certain accounts to Twitch. One of the accounts you can link is Steam, so that viewers can earn twitch drops.

Since in some games, for example Rust, you can easily find out the steamID of the stream ******, I think it would be a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Spotify, YoutubeMusic and other platforms are able to provide licenced music via a 'fee for service' model, with pricing typically around the $12-16 price point.

Twitch's platform adds another layer of 'complexity' here, in that the music played would be heard by more than the single user to whom it is licenced under a standard subscription fee. In almost all case studies for music on streaming platforms, the main problem highlighted is the plays/count and artists not being compensated accordingly.

Suggestion 1:
    Twitch provides a subscription based service enabling users to play mainstream music, without restrictions. This fee would perhaps/logically…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to be able to put the start and end date of the goal starting at the beginning of the month.
    Since twitch pays per month despite having the full goal if it is between two months is not what you will really receive.
    My goals are always restarted at the beginning of the month because I think that's clearer for those who see me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let us pick colours, font, text, and ideally displayed language as well!
    We want to make it match our streams style!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yes I would like the ability to have more then 1 goal..

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I need to have a global summary of: who is sub+ who gift a sub even if he received a gift sub before + who gives cheers. I need fo stats and in order to organize a giveaway

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Twitch has asked us to hold them accountable and we have been met with a wall of silence accompanied by shadow changes like the ones made to auto-hosts.

Twitch must communicate to creators with transparency about the plans and the data that leads to them. Without streamers there is no Twitch. We deserve to be able to ask questions and voice concerns about potential changes to the platform that we make possible.

These are the changes we would like to see:

1. Allow for comment periods in advance of finalizing rollouts of changes to existing features.

2. Provide open access to data…

482 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When i try to leave my current twitch team it says *unable to remove team membership. Very confused and would like some insight.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello,

I play Escape From Tarkov, and one of the coolest things about the game is the community. A lot of streamers large and small set up Collab Streams. I think it would be a useful tool for people to be able to "Invite" people to a duo/squad stream.

We have people that play in various time zones. It doesn't sound like a complicated issue, but constantly people are early or late due to confusion on time zones. If the calendars were integrated into each other, you could schedule a colab stream with another streamer and it could auto populate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make raids only accessible to affiliates and partners of Twitch.

This will help counter the current hate raid issues.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give streamers or their moderators the ability to accept or deny incoming raids, with a default state to be set by the streamer. At the moment streamers can choose to only be raided by friends or teammates, which increases safety at the cost of discoverability. This will give some peace of mind in the midst of hate raiders.

Alternatively, a moderator command to "Purge all raiders", if a raid has been malicious - a one stop shop to time out / ban all accounts that came in with a recent raid.

323 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a new Partnership Tier (GOLD PARTNER) for creators with 25-50M+ followers OR after meeting specific requirements. Gold Partner streams will be PAID ONLY. Twitch users can purchase individual subscriptions or a package deal that grants access to all GOLD PARTNER STREAMS. Gold Partner Streams will be BROADCAST TELEVISION QUALITY OR HIGHER (MOVIES) in terms of budget, production, and skill. Gold Partnership should be nearly impossible to attain, this is akin to PRIME TIME TELEVISION / TOP 10 MOVIES in terms of quality - NOT JUST POPULARITY ALONE CAN GET YOU HERE. CURRENTLY THERE ARE NO STREAMERS ON EARTH (OTHER…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hey guys am a xbox player and i used mixer but now mixer has gone and has been for some time i was wonder in how to co stream and it turns out i need to be a partner as i was looking for squad goals for almost 1 hour today looking though quick actions in the stream mangners!

Now on mixer i would stream and my friend would stream then we can send a co streaming invite then we be co streaming it was that easy but on here its really hard and we have to pay and i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When creating a goal let the creator pick between using sub points or just the number of subs they have.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I got an idea for you.
    Maybe you could double up the points for every team in round 5.
    Teams who got bad luck have the chance to get better placed with a good last round and the team on first position isn‘t save after the 4th round.
    So the last round is more important and more fun to watch, cause everything can happen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This launch of Creator Goals is just the beginning by giving creators a way to set goals and show them to their community. However, we know there’s so much more to build. We see opportunities to enable deeper customization, advanced settings, and more community interaction. You can find more information at our help article here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/creator-goals

We’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve Creator Goals on Twitch.

Thank you for your ongoing support and feedback!

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Looking for Feedback  ·  Ana responded

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We have launched a few improvements to Creator Goals, based on the insights you have provided:

1. Customize your Creator Goals' color to better reflect your channel's branding.
    2. Viewers using the mobile app (iOS & Android) are now able to follow and contribute to your Creator Goal progress in real time!
    3. Sub Goals can be toggled to be based on Sub Count rather than Sub Points.

Thank you again, for your feedback - we hope you continue to share it, so we can continue to improve this feature for our community!

17. To add a simple discord webhook url entry on user setting page to post live streams to discord.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Any thoughts to implementing a level in between Affiliate and Partner. I believe having unlocks like additional emote slots for example would lead to more subscriptions and higher views and an easier path to partner.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I thought I was discussing with the mod about my status about a channel I thought I was "off the mic". But apparently the mod conversation was "on a live mic".

There should be a username@twitch.tv email address to do long conversations with a streamer that are not meant to be looked at immediately on the air, live.

That way, if you want to discuss a permanent ban for one incident that was not clearly spelled out, and make your case, you can do it without risk of it being weaponized.

There should be a difference between "premeditated" acts…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Basically users that don't want to link bank info or PayPal could have the payouts directly into a linked Amazon account as alot of users here probably use Amazon for online shopping

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?