Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When ending stream and raiding another streamer, let us suggest or adjust the volume for everyone joined in the raid. I'd love to be able to raid and set everyone's volume to like 10% on the stream we visit. If they are awake, they can adjust it back themselves. If they are asleep, they won't be disturbed. (Maybe don't let the volume adjust take effect if the viewer has the stream muted already).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Future Twitch Project?

Strategic Games Interface Watch - "SGIW"

'Caster can via hand control controller? or maybe mouse of course but it could be a bit to sensitive.

'Viewers Watch through Oculus Rift S V R set -ish ?

Okay if you guys have the funds to invest, could you further invest in partnership with:
    Blizzard's "SC2
    and Riot Games new "TFT"
    or maybe... the AOE games ?
    It would further increase your capital if you find the means to make your own controller with direct connection to twitch partners.

I don't know if you already are planning this, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Similarly to VIP Badges, streamers should be able to assign the "Founders Badge" to who they believe to be the "Founders" of their channel, and also be able to remove it from users as well. There are those that are eligible for the Founders Badge on channels, that they have either left or been banned from.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My suggestion is to create an "Active Followers" statistic which tracks the number of followers who have re-visited a channel in the past 30 days that can be understood as a single number and discussed as the more important number, for example "The channel you are watching has 1000 followers, 200 of them active".

Currently: the bare count of a channel's followers provided is not as helpful as it could be.... does not help communicate to streamers and their viewers how well channel is doing with building and maintaining a community, as the bare Follower count includes people who followed…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. i feel like letting new twitch partners have an option to allow people to sub for 2.50 for their first month as partner would be a good idea and a nice sentiment

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. If you gift 100 subs and they run out, your badge disappears forever unless you gift a sub every month. But if you gift 1 bit, in 5 years you will still have that (ugly) bit badge. That sounds unfair to me. Make the sub gift badges permanent, or make it so that it will stay 1 month for every sub gifted (so for 10 gifted subs get the 10 gift subs badge and keep it for 10 months).

245 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I wanted to make a suggestion about the menu on the left side of the screen with all the people I follow. If you added my current subscription badge next to the channel name, it would catch peoples attention more and make them more involved in the channels they subscribe to (or got gifted subs). There have been many times that I even forgot that I had a subscription to a certain channel.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I think the actual badges like Moderator or Twitch prime don't look good compared to badges like the Gift Sub badge, I suggest to redesign the squared badges, we would like material design badges that are not squared, for the moderator badge I would like to see only the sword and not the green squared.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currently, events of a Twitch channel are only available when visiting the specific channel. It would be nice if I could subscribe to all events of a channel, or maybe even all events of my followed channel with an ics feed. This way, the events could be shown in my phone's calendar, google calendar etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be a great way for musicians on Twitch to be discovered if there were a TwitchMusic channel which highlighted a new music streamer from the Music & Performing Arts category every 15 minutes, in particular "Live Performance" (not the 24/7 radio stations that violate TOS which dominate the category).

This would be a nice way for people to discover new live music streams, and it would work similar to the ChannelOne channel on the Mixer streaming platform.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be nice if companies could add verified dev twitch accounts associated with their games, and if the dev's were in chats of streams playing those games they could get a special game dev badge in chat to show that.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I believe that the Verified Badge is misinterpreted and should definitely be reworked. I am of the opinion that this badge is interpreted as a partner badge. Because currently only partners get this badge, this should be changed in my opinion. In fact users should also qualify for this badge if they are not a partner. So that also the following users are also eligible:

• Users who are Twitch Partners.
    • Users who are Twitch Affiliates.
    • Users who are Twitch Developers.

I mean: Users who have completed the onboarding, to confirm the identity. Furthermore you could confirm the identity at twitch…

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Onboarding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Just wondering if anyone had thought of organising/making a Twitch orchestra, like the YouTube orchestra from approx. 2009? I know the creative arts sector is still relatively new on Twitch but would be such a cool idea if Twitch would support it and can sponsor/fund an orchestral performance with musicians from all around the world. There are a lot of super talented classical musicians on Twitch and it would be lovely if we could make music together!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sub points should be accumulated & not get expired along with expired subs as it helps streamers to unlock emote slots quicker. And with more emotes available, potential subscribers would be more enticed to sub or continue their subscription.

Looking at "expired" sub points on our partnered dashboard not only demoralized streamers before the start of each stream, we'd get less interested to help promote subscription to our viewers & would encourage direct donation instead.

My current subpoints which unlocked 24 emotes is now at 366/1,000 because 600+ gifted subs expired this month. I don't see how I could get…

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Instead of the default icon for a VIP badge, allow me to upload an image for my users' VIP badge to show. For instance I give VIP badges to people who have won tournaments that I've broadcast on my channel. I'd like to make the VIP badge icon be a trophy.

204 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I think it would be pretty awesome if twitch had some veteran badges, which can be also shown in Chat.
    Like 5 years registered twitch account, 10 years and so on.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I think it would be a good addition to Twitch if a Streamer could have two or more streams running on a channel at once while they play with other Streamer(s)

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A payout progress page!

You can see your payout history on Twitch, and how much you've made on Twitch in certain months/weeks, but for me and some others, its still a bit confusing on when to know when you've reached your $100 payout.

So my idea was a progress bar, or any stat that shows you how far you are until your next payout, so you know how close you are, when you can expect a payout along with viewing your previous payouts.

Benefits:

• You know when you will get paid, which can be convenient for bills/other payments you have…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Having different sub badges for people of different sub lengths is really cool but sometimes you really like your sub badge but your enter the next bracket so you have to go with a higher up one that you think is less cool.
    I think it would be better if you had the option to use any of the sub badges up to what you have reached

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. So for example: I give a tier 1 sub to a viewer. The streamer should be able to gift 3 subs per month to any viewer they choose but the streamer can not get revenue from it. They get 3 per month and it resets every month

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?