Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi! I would like to suggest adding commands so that we can know how long the long cooldown for the hype train is. Also would be nice to see a command on how many events are left to trigger.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not really a "mod tool" but as a mod (and a viewer) we really need the option to hide the new hype train/notification at the top of chat. It takes up way to much of chat and its distracting. when you have 10k people chatting and your trying to mod and keep en eye on everything, this giant banner scrolling around taking up 1/3 of the already small chat window every time it "levels up" or whatever is pretty bad.

On a side note, the hype train hides polls. so if i make a poll for chat and there is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Setting a priority / list order for Auto-Host is kinda pointless if Auto-Host won't automatically switch to the streamers you prefer to host more (like a local friend or someone who streams your favorite games). That being said, I'm requesting an option for the Auto-Host settings that'll allow it to host someone higher on your Auto-Host List if they go live, even if the Auto-Host is already hosting someone else who is lower on the list so I don't have to keep manually overriding it each time.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sometimes I'd like to bulk gift subs to a stream, but I'd prefer such subs go to followers among the viewers and/or current viewers to reward regulars and people currently engaged in the stream.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Teams are a little bit flat, but it'd be great if we got some character to them! Providing team emote slots so that everyone that subscribes to any member of the team also gets access to those emotes would be a fun way to fly your team colors! (I would think 1-3 emotes is plenty. Doesn't need to be big, but something to give that added team spirit would be nice!)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. streamers can party stream with other streamers so the community can see everything that is happening, can we make a way for the community to do the same.
    i have several streamers that i watch and a few of these streamers come on at the same time.
    so having the ability to watch all of these streams all at the same time will help me keep up with the streamers i like.
    it can be just like the streamer version of a party stream, but the users add who they want to there party just to watch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Light and Dark mode are native features to Twitch but certain colours or designs don't translate well to both palettes unless you add a stroke, drop shadow or some kind of accenting design around the icon.

At 18x18 pixels that's a lot of real estate to lose at such a small scale..

My proposal is simple. Allow people to upload altered versions of sub icons that display well in Dark Mode.

I currently have a design I like but it can't work in both modes. If I were able to upload one with white portions and the other with black…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I have recently tested your new viewer count algorithms and have found results that point to two simultaneous streams are allowed only... not a 'handful'(?) as you stated on twitter?
    I believe this will make things impossible for the smaller streamers and hurt Twitch a little bit too in the long run.

The smaller streamers are basically the collateral damage in this as most streamers on twitch have a slow moving all important chat until they get into the 100s of viewers. Most of the viewers that do stay behind will usually have multiple streams open as their main, whilst…

320 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Some games have long waits or queue times, allow streamers to set a main game and a side game

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. hi gentlemen, could you add the squad streaming with video transcoding with full and priority access even for affiliates? thanks :)

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow non Partners to Squad Stream to suport growth of a beginning/small channel

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Back at the end of September 2018, Twitch REMOVED the ability for a broadcaster to press "RAID NOW" from chat when the broadcaster wasn't the one who started the Raid, this was complained about, as there were a number such as myself who use Bots to start off the Raids,

Twitch "Fixed" this with the new Raid & Hosts panel that was launched shortly after in the Dashboard....

Now the Dashboard is changing, and there is no longer a Raid & Hosts Panel only a Raid Option (Nothing to indicate an in progress Raid), this is now a Problem AGAIN

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A badge that shows who are the most active chatters of all time in your stream will be awesome. As chatters are so important to streamers, streamers really appreciate chatters. So there should be a badge that shows the top 10 most active chatters of all time. As this will highlight the people that are always engaging with the streamer and putting their time into your streams.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I think the first 1st Sub badge is a really good idea, but i feel like there should also be a 1st follower badge to show the people that have been there since u have have started, so maybe a badge for the 10 or 20 followers of each channel to show that they have been supporting from the very beginning as maybe they are not to subscriber to show support but still followed u at the very start.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yesterday i had this issue with the Community Gift Chests on my stream and i think this could be a cool suggestion to implement for the streamers who use this feature.

I am a caster of Rainbow Six: Siege and this month we had a Twitch Prime exclusive skin for one of the operators of the game. Prime users could add their skins on the chest and i tried to collect as many as possible for my next cast day. When i wanted to give all the skins (167 in total) i was unable to do so, because the action…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Gift Chest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Polls is a great system however there could be some improvements

1) longer running polls - 5, 10, 60 or indefinite (broadcaster stops poll)
    2) browser source customisation / improvement - it's currently a little bit hacked together with no real thought. like if added to OBS how am i meant to change whats being displayed?
    3) there should be an API available for this (speaking from a developer standpoint)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Polls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow for the Bit and Gifted Sub leaderboard to have different time settings, so you could set your Gifted Sub leaderboard to show the all-time leader in gifted subs and have your bit leaderboard still reset weekly/monthly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Leaderboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. it would be nice to allow creators to decide whether the bit or sub gift leaderboard is the default for their channel!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Leaderboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I really like the Community Gift Chest however, I wish you could minimize it or have it work with the bit leader board showing. I honestly used the chest just to get rid of the bar at the top of chat. I also had other users asking about where the leader board had gone. That is one piece of feedback I have so far. Sorry if this has already been brought up.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community Gift Chest  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?