Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. There isn't a topic for removing yourself from a team. My account was added to a "stream team" without my permission. I clicked the remove team icon and received a message stating "unable to remove team membership". I believe this is a bug on twitch channel and should be fixed. Also I would like to be removed from this team my account was added to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My Idea is to Let Streamers have multiple goals in the twitch goals area So basically currently you can only have one goal a sub-goal or a follower goal but I think twitch should let us be able to have a sub-goal and a follower goal at the same time instead of having us to debate witch goal to use Like for an example if someone is trying to reach 1000 Followers and trying to reach a sub-goal they can use the goals feature to try to reach both goals instead of only being able to choose the goal to…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My friends and I operate a shared channel on Twitch via stream keys which has functioned fairly well for us over the years. There is, however, one ever-present issue that limits some of our ability to take advatange of some sought-after features.

That, of course, being the way the OAuth system works for channels. Since we run on stream keys, we lack the ability to take advantage of third-party programs that use the Twitch SSO to function. Currently, to generate the token for those applications, it requires the discrete user:pass login for the channel which just isn't feasible. Not having…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Users who have participated in a lot of Drops campaigns over the years have accumulated hundreds upon hundreds (if not thousands) of Drops, and these all have to load when you navigate to your Drops inventory at https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory
    This can make the page load slowly and perform worse than expected. Adding pagination would limit the amount of claimed drops a user would be presented with at a time, thus cutting down on loading time and improving page performance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please remove the new "Rewind the Stream" feature, or at least move it down so that one must scroll to see it. I have accidentally clicked it several times and it's very annoying to have to refresh and watch ads just to catch back up to the live stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Very recently I noticed there was a Twitch staff account in a channel I am part of the moderation team. I had no idea what that was as until that moment I never saw a "Staff" subsection in the connected accounts page, and the mods team in there, myself included, have an ongoing concern on bot raids (which happened at least once), and also the fact that the streamer is a LGBTQIA+ person which unfortunately makes him more susceptible to suffer hate attacks/raids.

However, took me a while to realize (and some further investigation by the mod team) the staff…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When viewers give bits etc the streamer isn’t told in chat that a twitch train has started I missed 2 because of this issue … I couldn’t celebrate this with my viewers that needs changed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would love it so much if there was an option to request a new movie to be added to the available watch party list. or by popular votes but I think requesting is better!

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. To my knowledge this is not currently a feature, but if there was a way to have Spotify playing so that only I as the streamer could hear it without the pains of obs set up and configuration for a short stream. This would make the streams far more enjoyable for me and I would not get copyrighted on the music I am listening to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Provide a warning while raiding if the streamer being raided has follower only/sub only chat enabled. A couple of times, I have raided streamers that have follower only mode enabled, but because I was already following them, it was not obvious at the time. A lot of people get turned off by follower only mode, and it would be good to be warned of this before locking in the raid, and giving the opportunity to raid elsewhere instead

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For the future for Twitch it would be a great idea to make

4 Formats for Twitch Streamers. Each Twitch Streamer as an individual starts from somewhere in their life. When you first start your first channel its like a Ghost Town until you meet a couple of friends and people interested in your stream. From there If you watch other individuals online that play the same games as what your viewers might watch, that is called cross promotion when you refer your old streamers to their channel. Without less talk of how to get started on twitch for anyone…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I've been dealing with an issue for a while now. My account is connected but all of a sudden Twitch simply stopped tracking time so I am no longer receiving drops. It would be great if Twitch either added this as an issue in the ticket system or created a place where users could get resolution. So far I have gotten the same FAQs that I've already tried 20 times followed by "we aren't willing to help you with this" (Yes, that's what I was told.) It would be a lot cooler if Twitch would help with technical issues that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Popular streamers instructing their viewers to go grief another streamer should be means for at least a suspension, & in some cases a permanent ban. I'm using hal as an example because he's a big streamer & its a recent one. TSM_ImperialHal had his chat go and grief another streamer over his appearance because he landed on him in a video game. He stopped his stream & they started attacking the guys girlfriend. There wound up being death threats sent to the poor guy. No action taken against hal. Its the most petty & childish thing but it happens regularly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If I am choosing someone to raid at the end of my stream via the Dashboard, I think it should tell me if the stream that I'm about to raid is currently in follower-only or sub-only mode (i.e. in-line in the list as I search for them, or after already selecting them).

It can kill the hype of some raids if I'm already following or subbed to the streamer I'm planning on raiding and then the majority of my community can't type or join in the raid without following/subscribing.

It feels like a minor feature which would have huge impact…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If you open Video Stats or Ad Stats and the stream switches into watch party mode, you will not be able to close the overlay as it is too wide for the video player and the settings cog is not available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You can indicate when my twitch account has been disconnected from wargaming instead of showing that it is connected and I waste 4 or more hours of sleep time staying up till 4AM to get a drop that doesn't happen. When a drop/connection isn't working that green indicator that says it is should NOT be indicating that it is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Now to see a rebroadcast like a video in twitch of a sub only video channel. We need to sub.

But if we want to see one rebroadcast of a channel and one of an other and an other... We need to sub 3 times or more and more.

But you can make a feature for that, the principle is to pay 1$ or 1.5$ for a rebroadcast to see more of them. Basically today I'm sub of 3 channels but I want to see 3 events in rebroadcaster sub only but I don't want to pay 15$ for just…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As some people dont want to see someones face while they watch the stream etc. as it changes the energy of the experience. Some people just watch for the gameplay. Need a way to toggle it on and off. If a obs feature isnt possible, we at least need a way to be able to block part of the stream while we are in fullscreen, up to 8 blocks that can be edited or something, while in edit mode, you can free transform them. Personally i cant stand when people show on stream the chat, that also changes the energy/vibe…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently you can only open chat settings in a live stream. When viewing recent broadcasts, this feature is deactivated.

I request that some of the chat features, in particular chat text size, be enabled for a better experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As a streamer, I'd like more support for creators who collaborate across channels. While I may only stream once a week on my main channel, this isn't an accurate reflection of the content I produce on Twitch, as I'm also creating and appearing regularly on other channels as part of TTRPG streams (which are not co-streamed or squad streamed).

As a channel hosting content headed by or featuring other creators (not channel hosting/raiding)
    - I'd like the ability to list those creators as collaborators for a stream.
    - For streams with multiple creators (not-costreamed) such as Tabletop Roleplaying Games or…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?