Option to Disable/Toggle Gift Subs in your channel
In the Dashboard, allow us to enable and disable Sub Gifting or Multi-Sub Gift Bombs in our channel.
This has many uses, and I'd love to hear what others would use this for as well (more feedback the better).
• Moves support focus towards Bits/Cheering instead of Gifted Subs (especially with Hype Chat functions moving to Bits/Cheering)
• Prevents people missing out on being able to sub themselves because they got a gift in a gift sub bomb
• Disincentives people from 'never subscribing' because they "always get gifted anyways"
• Could be used by those pushing for Partner Plus, to see if it's even viable
• Encourages some people to subscribe for the first time, or convert from their gifted/Prime
• Bonuses for Subathons; allows streamers to have more unique perks for Subathons
• Prevents some of the 'localized pricing' gift sub bombs from negatively impacting streamer income (users changing location to pay less for gift subs)
• Streamer can disable during an announcement or important/emotional life event discussion (just like disabling raids)
If you have 3 generous people, gifting subs to your regulars or just doing gift sub bombs on occasion, there is little incentive for your regulars to subscribe themselves.
Your 3 generous people can then end up feeling like they're being taken advantage of. Could also be unintentionally hurting your prospects or thoughts of joining Partner Plus Program.
Fully support this. It's a great option to have.