Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

194 results found

1. Twitch's help page used to list my current and past support cases, including case text, category and status (open, closed). I am not sure why Twitch disabled it. I thought it worked great. Can you enable this feature again?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I cannot find feedback submittal in the main Twitch page and had to Google it.
    It'd be better if it was an option in the three dot dropdown submenu list next to Browse.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What would be nice is an actual working system or way to submit bug reports without being re directed here by Twitch Staff. Or an option to make a bug report when making a Support Ticket.

Because, even though it says "Help / Report a Bug". There is NO options to select in regards to bug reports.
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/how-to-provide-feedback

Here is my bug report too just in case, (Changing password)

Extra Information:
    - United States
    - Vivaldi (Chrome based)
    - Error message = "That password is to easy to guess"

I would also like to add in some extra info about…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Until a couple weeks ago we where able to use twitch on Opera GX, what i loved to use due it was not that heavy for my PC while streaming but now a days we are not able to use it anymore due it is not suportted anymore.

as you may guess my idea is to RE-add it as its in my opinion one of the better browsers and also user friendly at least more then chrome or the other browsers listed

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I emailed twitch support about being shown ads to a channel I subscribed to, they took 24 hours to reply once with useless generic advice that didn't help; they replied again 24 hours later with more useless generic advice that didn't help; then they replied 24 hours later saying they couldn't do anything and closed my ticket.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND THIS IS NOT SUPPORT. Furthermore the twitch admin claim that "we only close tickets that are a year old" is a blatant LIE, plenty of users here on UserVoice are having this exact problem and it is totally unacceptable.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Uservoice would be a good idea, except it's obviously only here to ignore users and do nothing while making us feel like we're involved. Uservoice/fan feedback/etc. are always wastelands setup by huge heartless corporations to deceive their userbase. Would love for you to prove me wrong. Hope someone at twitch is reading these and making these ideas hit the ground!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I've never encountered a customer service system like this one. If you go to the contact page and try to fill out an email, the moment you choose a secondary category (which is required) you are redirected away from the contact page. It's insulting and annoying.

This User Voice system is a sadly inadequate alternative. It essentially allows you to ignore customer service questions for as long as you see fit. There are over 1100 outstanding suggestions and zero indication when any will addressed. I contacted IGDB by email and had an answer within 24 hours redirecting me to this…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A few pointers:
    - When a ticket comes in force support people to actually read it before responding. If a copy paste answer applies, that's fine. If not, then receiving one A, Adds an extra step of communication for the staff as they'll hear back from the customer repeating their issue and B, will infuriate the customer.
    - Enforce an attitude of the customer's problem being the problem, not the customer themselves.
    - Ban support staff from one sidedly shutting off a discussion in the middle of it. It's not just infuriating and beyond rude, but also counterproductive as if…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Admins often close bug reports of issues people are having without addressing and fixing the problem first. There needs to be a way to report this and reopen tickets that shouldn't be closed in the first place.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Twitch responded

Hey there, 

I just wanted to give some context on this. We tend to close bug reports or reports of issues if there has not been any activity on the post for more than a year. If you are still experiencing a bug you are welcome to open a new thread so others can give their feedback as well. 

10. There needs to exist a method for a user to quickly, possibly at the click of a single link, go from whatever help.twitch.tv page the user is on to www.twitch.tv without having to type the URL in the address bar. Clicking any "home" link takes you back to help.twitch.tv. Once I have answered my question, I would like to just click a link to take me back to Twitches main website.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I was recently banned for my username, I think it’s a fair ban although the word in my name is tos friendly. I posted my appeal about a week ago. Today my friend tells me she was banned for having the same word in her name, she was watching twitch while it happened, she was told to change it, she did, immediate unban. Not only am I confused with your system of determine who gets a second chance or not but your “appeal portal” doesn’t give me any information except the date I was banned and reason. One person can…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is clear there is no standard level of support, or even support levels. There is not even a way to put in complaints, when support is basically non existent. No one is being held responsible for the level of support they give, and this is clear when you see the legitimate complaints on forums, discussions, and even here. Support needs to be overhauled and staff need to be held to a level that is acceptable, and when it falls out of this acceptable level. There needs to be ways for it to be reported, and brought back to acceptable…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm not sure if the problem is on my side, or if my IP got somehow banned, but I can't connect to twitch.uservoice.com without using a proxy.

Right now I'm writing this ticket from a proxy IP 186.121.206.241 (Bolivia), and it works fine. But when I try to open twitch.uservoice.com without a proxy from my main IP 95.27.129.58 (Russia), I get a "ERRCONNECTIONTIMED_OUT" error in Chrome and "The connection has timed out" in Firefox.

I should note that uservoice.com opens fine, and twitch.tv opens fine as well - only twitch.uservoice.com is not working.

I would appreciate if someone…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have this revolutionary idea that will make my (our) life so much easier:
    a status page on which you could log every incident that happens with the website, with a description, albeit short, a scope, and a timeframe of the issue happening and the resolution.

Yes, I am being silly, because I know Twitch has the official statuspage status page (sorry, it's confusing, statuspage is the product name, status page its usage).
    I would just love it if we actually had an actual incident list on it.
    So far, nothing is done consistently.

What it means for us (users,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Status Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The twitch support page is really bad. I can't categorise my problem, I would love a live chat with someone from the support team or maybe even an AI. It is really poor website design, the pages are not findable. It is overall just really bad and I expected much more from Twitch. I still have my problem on twitch and I don't know how to solve it or where I can solve it. 1 out of 10 experience for me. Just dissapointing...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A UserVoice Manager explained to me that in order to connect to the API of the Twitch UV, an API client has to be created by an Admin in the Admin Console. From the documentation that I could find, Idea Collection API would be the one required - not Admin API or Helpdesk API.

If there was an extension made that could be added to the Official Twitch channel, that would be really handy.

Additionally, I would like to be able to add it to my own channel, in order to be able to show the UVs I've created to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. People who already have Twitch Prime should be automatically given verified account status. Amazon already has the information about the viewer through their prime subscription. This should be a simple matter since Twitch is linked to the customers Amazon to give customers Prime inside of Twitch. This would simplify verification for many viewers of Twitch and expose less personal data to potential hacks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

What do you mean by re-direction? Please let us know how we could improve this. Our support team is directly available via the Contact Support link when browsing the Help Portal. Thank you!

19. I agree that at the very least affiliates should have some sort of access to admin live support.

I am constantly having my stream sound blacked out. I pay real money every month for my audio and video content how do I stop twitch from ruining my content. and as such ruining the ideas that I am trying to get to my viewers.

Honestly chat support should be offered and if no one wants the job lets discuss salary.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How about Twitch having its own community discord server where the entire Twitch community can meet and discuss, debate, and contribute anything?

I myself have long thought and wondered why Twitch does not have its own Discord partner server.

Well first of all why do I come up with the idea? A Discord server simply gives a huge area for a certain community. People can write with each other, give each other tips in topics made for it. And generally exchange about and with Twitch. I also think that it should be no problem for Twitch to get a partner…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?