Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. I emailed twitch support about being shown ads to a channel I subscribed to, they took 24 hours to reply once with useless generic advice that didn't help; they replied again 24 hours later with more useless generic advice that didn't help; then they replied 24 hours later saying they couldn't do anything and closed my ticket.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND THIS IS NOT SUPPORT. Furthermore the twitch admin claim that "we only close tickets that are a year old" is a blatant LIE, plenty of users here on UserVoice are having this exact problem and it is totally unacceptable.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 트위치에 문의하기위해 많은 정보를 찾아봤었습니다. 그러나 다른 플랫폼이나 다른 기업들에 비해 문의에 대한 접근성이 너무 떨어진다고 생각이 듭니다. 지원팀에 연락하기(https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport?language=ko)에 접속했을때도 사람들이 많이 할만한 질문들을 가이드라인으로 정해놓았을 뿐 그 외의 질문들은 일절 할수 없게 되어있습니다. 또 설명 또한 한글을 지원하지 않습니다. 지금 이 글을 쓰고 있는 페이지도 한국어로 설정했는데도 거의가 다 영문입니다. 전화문의나 이메일 문의, 채팅문의로 직관적인 문의가 가능해 졌으면 좋겠습니다. 중고물품 거래사이트도 전화, 채팅, 이메일 문의가 가능합니다. 그런데 왜 트위치는 이런 까다로운 방법을 고집하는것인지 의문이 듭니다. 이런 접근성이 떨어지는 고객지원이 개선될수 있으면 하는 바람으로 글을 남기게 되었습니다. 만약 제가 찾지 못한 문의 방법이 있다면 알려주시면 감사하겠습니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?