Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1131 results found

1. I gotten a Appeal Muted Audio almost been 14 days would be nice if someone look at it before gets deleted from the site you know how about not letting music get muted if no one is going to review the video seem unfair don't you think? Not even a opinion to explain what happened or download the video without the Muted Audio but just like YouTube twitch is on the side of the music people not there users on the site

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ich fände es sehr gut wenn man leute die nur am trollen sind komplett bannen könnte... so das sie überhauptnicht mehr auf den stream zugreifen können

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When a song gets muted from a VOD, make it show the song name of which it detected and then muted.

Sometimes you hear a song and wanna get the name of it, but then you can't.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Que al reportar agreguen una seccion para poder denunciar estos casos, ya que en muchas ocasiones puede llegar a ser verdaderamente molesto

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your Terms Of Service is censorship in areas where females and those who identify as female live outside of the United States of America, where showing 'nipples' is not considered frontal upper body nudity in the eyes of the Canadian Constitution, and human rights. It was considered sexist to keep women tethered to a rule that did not apply equally to men in all conditions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. copy write laws should not effect new streamers that are not being paid for their streams, once one gets affiliated then and only then should copy write laws apply .. playing my favorite songs in my streams helps my audience get to know me through my interests and sense i haven't built a live audience yet having my audio muted is a huge burden!!! most of my views happen after my streams... please change this i am not breaking the law until i am profiting off of that content!!!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. First of all, I'm unsure if this in the right section? (please move to right location if not)

Anyway, we all like watching our favourite streamers right? Some play music and some either don't or play Non copyrighted music for legal/ad friendly reasons.

I would like a 2nd volume control option on the video player itself that is JUST for music that the broadcaster can stream thier music to.

Benefit for the broadcaster;

• Can stream normally and listen to their music without fear of being unable to monetise later. This secondary volume control feed would not be part of archive…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A system where trolls / generally harmful viewers get negative karma when they are timeout, kicked or banned from channels. And some positive karma gaining system for viewers who follow guidelines. And then something for streamers to limit bad karma accounts harassing them. IMO could be very useful. Thoughts?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Over the last few years there have been more and more of these fake viewers popping into my streams that just sit there and do nothing, they're bots, they don't chat they don't follow they don't do anything but take up space and make it harder to see where my real viewers are. Its tiring and frustrating to know these bots even exist, I want them gone!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. These 4 been following and unfollowing me MANY TIMES and I am tired of it. Twitch needs to make a way to keep any users from following you. I know for a fact these 4 usernames are the same person. I have proof and I have emails they been following and unfollowing me at same time.

Kirilfrolov847
    MKVTeam
    ChitusNG
    Chitus7

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Whispers only has 'report harrassment' or 'report spam'. This does not cover other things that could happen like threats. Give us the ability to make a report like there is elsewhere.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If you ban a partnered streamer temporarily please tell them exactly what in the vod got them banned and how to avoid doing that in the future. Ive seen how vague and ineffective the system of telling a streamer "you broke this rule" in a email is and hope Twitch improves on this flawed system

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have a option where followers have to verify their account through email/phone, to put a limit/ halt on bot accounts created, ive gotten over 200+ bot follows in the last 3 hrs and since im just starting my account, i dont want it to be flagged or banned for something that i cant stop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. con quien me debo contactar ultimamente me caen follows de bots a mi cuenta y no quiero tener problema por algo que es ajeno a mi

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Summary:
    On the "Block this user" selection screen after reporting a clip, I would like it to be clear which users are specifically targeted for blocking.

Details:
    I was reporting a clip created by a malicious user.
    (Specifically, clips created with misleading titles that make it seem as if the channel owner is misbehaving, even though they have nothing to do with the actual video content being clipped.)

I intended to report the affected clip and the user who created the clip.

After I finished reporting the clip, I was presented with a "Block this user" selection screen. The text…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Electroshock is really macabre for channel content. It can also be dangerous. In my opinion, TOS should discourage electroshock for channel content, especially when streamers may feel pressured into these harmful activities by viewers. It's just not worth it. It definitely turns me off to hear streamers scream from the discomfort. There must be some pretty sick viewers out there to get their kicks out of causing streamers pain, especially the macabre pain of electroshock. The only way I can see to handle this is to modify TOS for the safety of the streamers. Shock collars made for animals may…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. hi twitch, i was managing my own clips in creator dashboard and at the end of all my clips, 2 streams popped up as recommendation in Just Chatting (as i was managing my Just Chatting clips) and were both from the same creator; the thumbnails were of her naked with her legs and chest exposed (but nipples out of screen). i was slightly taken aback, you know, as my monitor is huge, and it is 4am, and i was not ready to see such nudity while casually editing clips and unwinding from a stream.

i'm female, and i don't care…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Not sure about other games, but for Halo: Master Chief Collection, there is a clique of trolls that hack the game, and sadistically DDoS streamers consistently. They can get a player's IP even if masked, VPN's work but the latency is already bad enough as it is.

It's disconcerting every time I see a player with a new account, they have no issues creating new, free accounts every time they get banned.

-They spoof gamertags/screennames, then fly around maps to force other, random players to search the spoofed names to report them (and get them banned).
    -They can create any…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. With the update to the guidelines, users are now prevented from seeing content with safety tags on them. While this is a great step to make Twitch safer, it's not ideal for many of-age users and streamers. I propose that we could ensure viewers still receive appropriate recommendations by allowing them to consent to the tags they're comfortable with seeing on their Homepage when they're setting up their account and in settings so that they can also easily retract consent. It might also be helpful for the homepage itself to have these toggles. Tags are a wonderful way to ensure…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If i go to an offline channel and go to videos tab, and If the recent vod is playing I will pause it. After few seconds it will start autoplaying without me clicking on anything. It is extremely annoying when I want to look at clips or something else, this has been happening for months, and no extensions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?