Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1134 results found

1. can you make the gifting more tempting and more viewers will gift. i got 1 suggesting from huya china live. thier gifting option is more tempting then here. and i willing to gift from there. they make use of the bagde when viewer gift. each gift will increase the badge level. alot viewers have alrdy reach 22 level.
    but twitch, i dont see anyone willing to reach that high, so why? that the point im saying. u can go check thier website and improve it.
    they 100 bean = 10cents
    1000bean = $1.00
    10,000 bean = $ 10.00
    they have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop muting licensed audio! If you persist on doing this, at least let people save their appeal form to paste in every time you mute licensed audio! Also, does it really take a MONTH to do an appeal of licensed audio? Can't we just show our license and move? Also, once you clear a track, can't you carry that over so you don't re-mute the next video? This is crazy, and not what the DMCA intended!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If I block another user I would prefer they not see my messages in chat at all due to safety, not just me not seeing their messages, please make this possible, thank you.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Okay so here me out, there are adults in the world, weve been gaming for decades, and sometimes what we play is categorized as adult content, at least by twitch standard.
    Now twitch standard is a little murky, say for example for a while nudity and sex was okay on cyberpunk, but then some did and others didnt get in trouble for displaying sex/breasts in the witcher. Its a constant game of is this okay, the only other choice adult gamers have is to move risque games to another platform that allows this and the two i can think of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Gambling streams such as those hosted by poker channels should be behind an authorisation wall. Gambling addictions are severe and those who struggle with them deserve to be able to enjoy Twitch without being drawn in by these channels.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PubSub official documentation only list very few of the topics actually available.
    It makes it "officially" not so useful compared to what it can actually do.

Basically it could replace EventSub for most of the cases, and, being far easier to implement would open possibilities for many tools without inducing huge potential server costs.

Is there any plan to document all these topics someday ? Will it remain "unofficial" ?

Have a good day :)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Nowadays, if a streamer wants to change a collection's miniature, he needs to select a video as the miniature, but he should be able to do it without changing the video's miniature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch really needs to get better at responding to emails. My other account got suspended for being "a minor" I sent in an appeal and gave them my information and they said they updated my account but my account is still suspended. I've sent another email over 2 weeks ago and still no reply.

Twitch needs live support or just a better email system. Ignoring emails isn't helpful. It surprises me that a company as big as Twitch doesn't have live support and it can take 5+ days for them to respond to an email. There should be live chat…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When trying to report bugs on Twitch, the bug report dropdown menus are so restrictive/incomplete, that most of the time it is impossible to accurately report a bug, forcing users to instead make a "feature request" on here detailing the problem. Only allowing users to report a very narrow subset of bugs turns people away from helping developers with finding bugs.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Having a way to recover VOD's after deletion. I cancelled prime membership and completely forgot it was connected to twitch. I now only have parts 2 to 6 of my FNAF Security Breach lives. I now can't post this as a 6 part series anywhere else

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. i stream bed was On Minecraft for four hours with my friend, there was no background music or copywrite things in it. I know theres was audio in it because at the begining my friend made me realize i was muted on both my headphones and stream so i unmute on both to make sure this worked i went in to my stream and made random noise to make sure it was working while a little quite there's was definitely audio in it.
    I know for a fact it wasn´t my mic messing up cuz if it was my friend…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm a viewer who was enjoying the broadcast on Twitch.
    I remember what Twitch said when adding Hottub streaming to the category.
    You mentioned,
    "being found to be SEX_Y by others is not another rules, and Twitch will not take action again, or any one on our service, for given attention."

But I don't think this standard applies equally to all streamers.
    it's generous to 'Big' western streamers and is applied harshly to relatively small channels.
    In particular, many female streamers who use dance as their main content are suffering damage, such as being intimidated by these ambiguous…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There needs to be a way for people who don't use twitch to get help and support. Streamers are learning to harass and abuse people OFF twitch so they don't violate TOS. They also just delete VODS if they have been abusive in their streams. I have been getting harassed by "twitch streamers" and there was no way for me to get support from twitch without signing up. Please add a support option for people who are being abused by your creators but who don't use twitch themselves.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Buy the rights and create a music catalog for streamers to pick and use on their stream legally aka Amazon Music Player. If Instagram and Facebook users can allow music clips on their own content or profiles then twitch can definitely allow users to use music legally on their channels. This is beneficial for the content creator, musical artists, and Twitch. More revenue will be generated overall by allowing this and also it will help filter out who is using this legally and illegally. DMCA's should only be used for people abusing this and not using for example an amazon…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wasn't absolutely sure where to post this, so i am giving it a shot here. I am for the ban evasion idea, however, it has an issue and that is that i still have to ban evaders that want to come and just spam in my chat. It takes someone literally a minute or so to have a new account created and proceed to repeat the actions they were doing. I've personally had someone who will come in and continually make new accounts to say the same things over and over even though he's flagged for ban evasion, i still…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hey,

Since I couldn't find a category for it in Support, I will put it as a bug/idea.
    When you don't login into twitch you can simply enter names of "mature content" channels and browse freely.

I tested it on Smart TVs, phones, PCs and went to several known "mature content" (18+) channels and watched freely.
    This means any kid can watch freely that content.

I recommend enforcing it that Mature Content requires Age + Mail verification.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. mettre le programme au client avec ce visqueux gomma sur la plaque forme principale ces puce contient toute les information que vous voulez pas puis son programme disparue comme mes si font des copie la plaque forme a était bâtie comme les japonais pour faire l'écoute sur d'autre paye mon père travailler en Corée puis Jai appris sa par une madame que son fils travailler dans les laboratoire statistiques

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Instead of removing or replacing the audio entirely to mute, add licensed audio but let us be able to hear the streamers still. Add a twitch produced sound over the copyrighted audio rather than muting, and let the streamer still be able to be heard entirely

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm writing because I have an issue regarding muted audio.

Here is the link:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1260727539

Your software says that the audio is muted because the song at 6:03 allegedly belongs to BaliBiki and is titled "Do Hee."

There are two issue:

1. The song at 6:03 is title "The Space Was The Place," was written by Audio Hertz, and it was released into the YouTube public domain library in 2020.

2. When I Google "BaliBiki" and "Do Hee" the song doesn't match the track at 6:03 in my video. That song is titled "Road Tripzzz" and was written by Ofshane. And, it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have a friend who streams on this platform, she was wrongfully given a strike a few months ago and even though your team acknowledged that it was done in error the strike has still not been removed. She has now received a second strike for inappropriate attire even though she is always very careful to ensure she follows TOS so we are unsure of exactly what the violation was but she is now looking at a possible third strike and banning because she still has a wrongful strike on her account and we don't understand what the second strike…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?