Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1138 results found

1. Good afternoon. Short feedback about the unilateral support of moderators

I am an adult, I am 30 years old. I believe that I assess the situation as an adult.

The essence of the problem. Most of the major Ukrainian channels have banned Twitch. Because of planned attacks by Russians with complaints, because they hate everything Ukrainian. And the Twitch platform does nothing about Russians who incite hatred.

In more detail, I will explain as an example.
    Go to your favorite broadcast, on Thursday-Friday. After the game Arma 3. A military game, a simulator, and see what the streamers are promoting…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Solicito recurso de reanálise de direitos autorais em um video meu, onde eu uso APENAS musicas da SoundTrack by Twitch, e ainda assim a Twitch silenciou meu video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Warum bekomme ich dauernd eine Meldung wegen Urheberverletzung, wenn ein Sound Allert im Stream erklingt von einem Ton oder Sound den Twitch mir im Sond Allert empfohlen hat ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Blocking channel point redeems from being used during active Shield Mode, so bot raids cannot use channel point redeems to spam.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Viewers should receive whisper and or other alerts when weather such as tornadoes and flash floods are imminent in their area or other emergency situations that should be the priority of certain viewers.

There is too much world and too much weather to alert people in chat but it wouldn't be out of bounds to have these alerts appear as a window the viewer has to acknowledge before continuing to participate. After all these are viewers are no good to you dead.

As I write this there may be dozens of tornadoes all over Oklahoma. You can only alert those…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Okay, I just wanted to ask if you could review your bannable behaviours: I found out that a streamer was permbanned for saying the world "blacks". I don't think that you should ban someone, worst if it is a streamer, for saying such a thing. Instead, the racist ones are the moderators. If saying "black" is racist, the only thing I can say is that only racist people could have the idea to think that it is racist. Come on, start thinking.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. in call of duty modern warfare 2 there are war tracks that players can add to vehicles as part of the game that gets streamers audio muted and videos muted and makes it more difficult for new or older users to stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This **** game for Atari 2600 features the player as Custer raping a Native American woman, which is in violation of Twitch's Community guidelines.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear All,
    I would like to raise the subject of negative behavior of some members of the Polish Twitch community and especially target Polish creators who intentionally make hurtful comments to other creators and then use the method of covering themselves with the words "it was about GTA RP for a joke". This is unfortunately a common phenomenon among some users of the platform and poses a serious threat to the positive atmosphere on Twitch.
    Attacks and insults to other users, especially in live public statements, are unacceptable. They should be condemned and a reason to block such a user.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ban appeals shouldn't be so one-sided
    Currently, my understanding of the appeal system when banned from chat is:
    - users are not told why you are banned, but you get to see the last 5 messages you sent.
    - users only get a small number of characters for their unban appeal, which may not be enough.
    - users are not told if OR WHY their appeal is denied
    - mods cannot ask for clarification since they cannot respond to the appeal, and vise versa.

Since banned users cannot see who chat users are, banned users have to ask moderators to…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dear Stream Colleagues.
    Twitch Ban headless streamers, those who are offline themselves.
    25 streamers Banned Were without any proof of live.

Copy from a Banned streamer. ( Name i am know it keep it for me self )
    DANGER!!!
    There is currently a group (usually 20-30 people) on Twitch who go into small streams and be friendly there and then start posting swastikas and insults. The people belong to the NWO and communicate on Telegram and choose victims on Twitch together.

Twitch sometimes bans the respective streamers because the group takes screenshots of them and sends them to Twitch.

25…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There are numerous users out there who have been away from Twitch for various reasons, like busy working, on holiday, forgetting their account, etc. who then return to Twitch only to discover their account has been banned for "botting or automated account".

Case and point: my boyfriend, who was banned by twitch on Jan 29 2023 for botting [which he's never ever done], unbanned, and then banned again Feb 13 for the exact same reason. They're also MY ONLY MOD, so by banning them, you've effectively made my stream more vulnerable.

Put yourselves in their shoes. What if you were…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ten gente que enviu bot na minha live vcs pode tira e bot de viws so

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In general, don't recommend sexually explicit streams to people - but when you do, don't play their stream when users are redirected after reporting and blocking them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My Channel was just raided by a mass of bots that followed, Ugh! Please Require any prospective Bot owners/operators to list ALL info they gather and collect, where is being stored by a Reputable Company, and Limit the functionality of the bots in general. Require a extensive detailed description of of the Purpose of any bots, what API's they use, and a TIME limit that the bot can be on Twitch one month, 2,etc. Not acceptable would be for example..."This is a College project" sort of response. Require the bot owners to have a video live chat with a Twitch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Earlier today was victim to a hacked game account after following a link in the description of a channel, normally i do tend to be very careful but i was caught out by the fact it was top trending/most viewers of that specific game. By using a clip from an official stream they managed to dupe myself and probably plenty others. Now the blame is definitely on myself for not double checking but i do feel there must be a simple way to avoid these type of "con's" ... even if just putting a sizable delay on the visible amount…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is there a way to implement software that would recognize and suspend accounts which abuse the report feature? and those who spam report/file false reports against streamers based on their gender/race etc.? There has been an influx of streamers who are following Twitch ToS to a T, yet, due to their gender/sexual orientation/race, are being targeted, and reported for things they did not do or terms they did not violate. i.e. a streamer being reported for inappropriate attire and nudity, when she was wearing Christmas PJ's while gaming and the individual who reported her, bragged about it, told her he…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Having hook-nosed goblin bankers is blatant anti-Jew propaganda, it has always been. This new game only pushes this even further. I feel like antisemetism is once again on the rise, and having these caricatures walking around in a game is seriously concerning.

I feel like even if this wasn’t intentional, it still should not have happened, especially after already have been warned. They could have at least changed the hook noses.

Now we’re allowing the streaming of a game with these undertones, and keeping a known hateful person’s work in the spotlight.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Protect streamers from false copyright claims. We don't want this to become like Youtube where anyone can just claim your content without any repercussions.

There are hundreds of fake accounts stealing music from video games and voicing rap over it, posting it as original content and then claiming the original video game music as their own whenever it is played on a stream.

Countering it takes entering your full name and address. No way anybody is gonna appeal those muted vods or copyright claims by submitting that info.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?