Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1136 results found

1. I have been streaming today, I got raided by a real streamer but they had BOTS in their stream and now they have come into my stream and sending me over 100 followers non stop over on my page and it will not stop. I am not happy about this and wish to have something done, I was originally at 1,804 followers and now I am all the way at 2300+ it is A JOKE. This twitch needs to prevent this from happening. I do not want fake followers or bots in my stream, throughout my whole stream and continuing…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 標題:如何保護我的聊天室社群不被誤ban?

內文:感謝Twitch對社群經營機制的用心,最近我聊天室被大量檢舉仇恨言論,都是聊天室的好表現帳號,也都不會講一些奇怪的話,有什麼機制是可以預先保護這些人不被惡意檢舉,或是被惡意檢舉後我可以協助證明是誤判的呢

Title: How to protect my chat room community from being banned by mistake?

Body:

I appreciate Twitch's efforts in managing the community. Recently, my chat room has been reported for hate speech in large numbers. These are all well-behaved users who would not say anything strange. Is there any way to prevent these users from being maliciously reported in advance, or to help me prove that they were falsely banned after being reported?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A simple check will allow many erroneous DMCA "muted audio" events from ever happening. This simple check:

1. Are there multiple detected songs?
    2. Are they ALL at exactly 3:00?

If so then they CANNOT be legitimate detections - after all how can you have multiple songs at the same time, and always, without fail, occuring at precisely 3:00?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This has been going on for years, yet for some reason Twitch cant seem to block these phrases from being used to harass VETERANS who are just enjoying their time on twitch. They literally block words like GTFO which is a game on steam and many other phrases that can be used to target other people, races and genders yet something like this gets through? What if a person killed them self because of this harassment? Would twitch do something then or would they be held liable along with the person that's harassing the veteran? Much like the girl who…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sehr geehrtes Twitch Team, gibt es die möglichkeit im Abwehr Modus eine Einstellung um neue Fllower zu deaktivieren bei Bot Followern? Falls nicht wäre es bestimmt möglich das man dort so eine Funktion einrichtet damit der Chat sicherer wird. Mit freundlichen Grüßen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i Say only this its a shame that a big platform like twitch is allowing to ***** asmr its no safe for children and a shame for a woman like me to see young woman selling them to that it has to get permant ban directly and iam 38 years old and telling you that

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow manually choosing the content label for mature rated games. Not all games are rated in mainstream websites

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have a 13 hour VOD where 20 seconds of audio has been muted (im pretty sure) but i cannot seem to FIND exactly where it is...
    could we implement something that tags what part of the VOD was muted, with a numbered timestamp or something like taht, please???? (im aware it sections off part of the VOD with a color but in long VODs, sometimes its not able to be seen)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hesabıma benim bilgim dışında takipci bot u basılmış durumda buna nasıl engel olacagım ve ne yapacagım bilmiyorum

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. No more censorship of nudity or sexual content. It's too expensive and when hundreds of Twitch staff lose their jobs it is no longer an affordable priority. Just say no to finger wagging and beat downs over bare breasts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Safety Center  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hola que tal, lo que sucede es que he recibido un "ataque" de bots que me han dado muchos "Follows" vi que a varios colegas les pasaba por lo mismo, estaria bien que terminaran con eso, ya que, es muy molesto tener que desactivar las alertas y no poder agradecer follows reales y de mas, es muy incomodo y afecta a practicamente todos (se que twitch hace limpieza de lo mismo cada cierto tiempo) pero soy un streamer nuevo y queria comentarlo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello! I noticed that on Twitch, there are no backup codes that, in my opinion, should exist as an alternative means of access in case you lose your phone number and don't have the Authenticator app. This would solve many technical issues that may arise.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As a new twitch streamer i found so difficulty to reach avg 75viewers to get twitch patner for transcoding quality options . But transcoding quality option is available for twitch affliates although its not guarantee which feels so unfair to me like some of them get it and some others wont get it . Either give it to everyone or remove it for all twitch affliates . It feels so biased . Atleast provide subscription monthly and yearly plan payment method to get transcoding quality options is what all i need.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This week i got follow botted - 170 bots on my channel. I took them all off but it took me a little bit to go through everything. Wish there was a fail-safe - unless someone is gifting subscriptions, no followers should be able to be purchased and put on someones account. This would also make it so creators cant buy followers that are fake. makes your ratings go down when you have a large number of followers but no one watching/ interacting and is not good for the channel

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Game skin gambling was added to the guidelines a while ago.
    Skin gambling on all games, including RUST, as well as CSGO should be banned.
    Guidelines need to be updated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ok so I think for vtuber you should make it so they can still be on the homepage because it’s kinda unfair how they have to label their stuff as sexual content when there really isn’t anything sexual about it, it’s just relaxing sounds to sleep to so that’s all if you can do this thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new Content Classification labels are lacking in nuance and provide more harm than good.

As opposed to a general "This stream is intended for mature audience and may include content inappropriate for general audiences" You've instead provided people with weapons to attack streamers with unless they flag their stream as inappropriate for everyone. It's already commonplace where minority streamers will get attacked with false reports of things like emotes being too sexual when they are clearly not.

Ultimately you're asking us all to trust that twitch moderation will act in the best interest of the community, something that is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to request for a feature to merge vods from the creator dashboard. I am suggesting this idea because I do face issues with streaming based on my current tech and so I do have times where my stream crashes and I have to restart my stream. So at the very least it would be nice to merge the vod so others from my community can watch my stream in a single vod and not have to change out. I believe that this feature will help multiple creators and will improve the streaming quality of life for those…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As twitch terms and conditions changed in June, all streamers cannot do Simulcasting (multistream). However, not only revenue-generating streamers, but also many streamers are Simulcasting (multistream) without prior permission from Twitch.
    Why aren't streamers who are simulcasting (multistream) in violation of the terms and conditions punished?
    We ask that streamers who are generating revenue be immediately terminated and temporarily suspended for violating the terms and conditions.
    Also, please add Simulcasting (multistream) to your reporting categories.
    Change the terms again to allow Simulcasting (multistream) only for regular streamers and prohibit Simulcasting (multistream) for monetized streamers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When whisper scambots [click link to lose steam credentials] are reported and confirmed to be scambots, twitch should contact the link site registrar and report abuse to stop new bot accounts continuing to spam that site.
    Also whispers should have reported & confirmed links filtered so the whisper isn't delivered.
    Twitch should also report to google.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 56 57