Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. Hello,
    I wanted to share my feedback about the new UI design. I'm sorry to say that but I really don't like the fact that the menu at the top with the Videos, Clips and Followers tabs disappeared. We used to access Videos and Clips in one click, it was easy and fast. Now we have to make 4 clicks, at least for me. I have to open the same stream on a new tab, stop the stream, click on the streamer's name and then click on Videos. And the Clips aren't even here anymore...

This is very annoying and…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I wish permanent scrollbars, because in black mode i don't see the bars, bars to thin and Video/Stream overlay the scroll bar in not fullscreen.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I love the Collections feature on Twitch... it lets me put categorize different vods into different playlists... but what the EFF is the point of this feature if we can't showcase it? I mean, it's there, but it's buried even more so with this new UI. Maybe collections isn't a high priority among all the other poorly integrated features, but I'd love for this to be worked out, otherwise there's no point in saving VODs to viewers that can't really peruse through them easily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new channel page layout (released around 12 May 2020) doesn't respect auto-play settings from browsers. I've tested it with Firefox and Google Chrome across macOS, Linux, and Windows, and nothing sticks.

Specifically, the page that shows VODs with the stream playing behind the content just continues to play with video and audio, despite my browser settings being set to block auto-playing video and audio. If I go directly to the "live" page with the chat box, the video doesn't start playing automatically.

Screenshot: https://postimg.cc/cvtPFB0c

Having a moving background behind what I'm trying to look at causes immediate motion sickness…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What it says on the tin. Just to give sentences a little bit of breathing room.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As a streamer who likes to look at who is following them, having to go to my channel settings every time now to look at my follower list is highly annoying, this button should be added back onto our pages even if it is only visable to the steamer, this is for easier access which I think you will agree is better overall than something being out of the way and annoying to get too.

The following button should be brought back as well for who the streamer follows so that way followers can look at who the streamer follows…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you please bring back total views on channels ? Or add a feature to get it again. Thanks !

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The new channel layout sucks (let's be honest). It's a maze just to get to the clip section and the video player just seems off without the little "videos, clips, followers, etc" and profile picture tab on the top. Besides, having the huge box under the player with only the profile picture and the about info is also weird. People use to just type the about info in the panel section below anyways?

Would at least be cool if the viewer could choose if they want this new channel design or the old one. For me, this new feature makes…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. video player buttons are plain white so they can't be seen on white background FailFish

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Love it! My only add on is if it was possible for the channel to default to the About section instead of the Home tab. It's not a big deal but would be awesome if we can choose which section would be the default in the channel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The profile picture is redundant on the Chat/Live page - you have it to the left of the title and directly below in the About section. Allow a second profile image or an option to upload an image specifically for this section to avoid this redundancy.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If we are being somewhat pushed to the idea of needing to have a trailer filling up what will otherwise be a rather blank space (Unless we use the old page), can we at least have the trailer as we want it?

You are currently suggesting (forcing) the usage of a trailer but wanting it to conform to your notions of what makes good advertisement (60 seconds), and I do not agree with this. For a medium that's about a long term entertainment (potentially several hours worth a day) , I want to at least be able to show case…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The current panels that show below the stream player is just awful in it's current state, it's so bad, it doesn't even align up where you think it's going to align up after you switch off Edit Panels Mode. I want to see a better panels view where it'll show exactly where and how panels display on the page, because dragging things around just doesn't move panel to where I specifically want them to be and ends up arranging them in awkward places where it doesn't properly align where they should be placed.

Here's what you should do to make…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Is there meant to be this random blank area on the right hand side and bottom of the channel that is just the colour that is chosen to show when hovering over videos and such? It looks like you've just not fully figured out the dimensions of the channel yet and seems like an error. Is this area intentional?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1) Ability to search a single creator's channels videos "Filter by" or "Sorted by" the category of the video. So that if I'm only looking for "Just Chatting" videos I don't have to manually search them among latest or popular broadcasts.

2) And having that category search be so that it only features a list of the existing categories among the channel videos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I find it frustrating when scrolling through the schedule page. The top part with channel name, profile pic, tabs, buttons, the text "Streamer's next stream is in 20 hours.", and the times is too large and scrolls with the page. Viewers can see at max 5 days of the week. If there is a way to shrink the top part or have it not scroll with the page so viewers can see all 7 days that would be great.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you're browsing for a channel, there is a 'live' text in the upper-left hand corner. What if you could customize it.
    Green box with blue fonts? Red box with yellow text?
    The possibilities are endless. If you want to query more about this feature, then don't be afraid to contact me

Admin audit: personal email removed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello, i today tested the new profile style and wanted change the background but whatever of size i choose even the 1200x480 its like a banner,. under banner its pink because there is no (texture) but when i use the default auto- generate background its normal but its only with streamer name. Please fix it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Im watching a new streamer and he is really good. Id like to RECOMMEND/SHARE his channel to my followers.

it would increase connectivity by 1000 fold if we had a button that would "Share channel with your follwers" then alll your followers would get a notification. and even if 5% responded that adds up to millions in no time. I can do the coding for you for free. #RobXbalboa

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Requiring viewers to scroll and click on the schedule to know when I'm next going live is tedious and not efficient. Next to the channel trailer, there should be a countdown when I'm going live and if possible the weekly schedule

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?