Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I and many other streamers use the offline image to communicate important information about the stream, and with it being missing, small, or overridden by the other cards, I'm losing an important method of communication with viewers.

In addition, the auto-featured recent stream, while nice for some streams, is not useful or appropriate for all channels, and it would be nice to have the option to disable it.

...I guess the sum of what I want is just the option to keep my offline image as the main visual element on the channel page when it's offline. The new additions…

271 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm not sure why, but the lower right hand corner shows that the image is not lined up properly and the image is getting cut off. It looks horribly unprofessional having that little bit of overhang there.

Additionally, the scaling is terrible at the recommended size. It just blows the image up to the point where it's a muddled mess, even when done in high res formats.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is there meant to be this random blank area on the right hand side and bottom of the channel that is just the colour that is chosen to show when hovering over videos and such? It looks like you've just not fully figured out the dimensions of the channel yet and seems like an error. Is this area intentional?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The size difference in video banner vs info down below in tabs looks ok in 1080p but the video banner gets too small on a 1440p resolution and is no longer an eyecatcher.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Do not block banner, atleast put the videos that I don’t even know from someone else which I find strange under my banner or above. Blocking a banner someone worked hours on or even paid to have someone do for them is not OK.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The topbar is MASSIVE and the fact you can't collapse it honestly is annoying and makes it in the way. It would be nice if both the streamer and the viewer had the option to collapse this, including an option for it to be collapsed by default. Its one of the most basic topbars I've ever seen and takes up a lot of space. Let us remove it if we want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I've noticed that the banner has options inside it for hosts, etc. However, it's too big and does not fit on the banner properly.
    I would like it to be moved up more on the banner so we get to see more text and the videos as it clips under for the box and the video clips over onto the box and doesn't fit right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?