Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. In 2022 Twitch, based on the feedback, provided the link to annual recap instead of including the data into email. Today, Jan 14th, this link is not working already. I.e. all my data - as a streamer and viewer - lost forever. And I could not compare them with previous and next years, which for me, as content creator, provides a lot of benefits.
    Could we include both ways - link AND actual data in email - for 2023, please?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1) Homepage Twitch: Recap 2023 with text "Twitch Recap 2022".

2) Viewer Datas:
    - Hours watched above the maximum hours you have in a year. I understand that it may be due to leaving more than one live stream open.
    - Days visited above the number of days that have already passed in the year. I understand that taking the total and subtracting for absences.
    - TOP 5 Emotes:
    These are not the emotes I use most. They don't even consider 10% of the times I sent it. I send a " PokPikachu KAPOW MorphinTime " emote combo at least…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For whatever reason a lot of data is missing for my recap, I see the emote usage from the channel as my top 3 emotes but the watchtime/chats sent for the channel itself is not there. I have not had an issue with the monthly recaps, it seems to track the watchtime/chats correctly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch Recap showing channel stats instead of my user stats.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Twitch Recap  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Could you please provide some examples of the expected versus what you observe in the case? Thanks.

5. I was listening in to "Twitch patch notes december 2022" and I seen in chat someone asked for "Twitch mod recaps"

I'm aware there are some minor mod recap in the Viewer recap however a dedicated mod recap would be great.

The mod recap would contain:
    Channels they mod for
    User bans
    User timeouts
    Hours the person actively moderated

Mods are a huge part of twitch therefor they should get their own recap. This could also be a recap like this many bans, timeouts etc per channel

Thank you
    ~ ScrapBlox (Alec | Content Creator | Twitch Affiliate | Gamer)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There should be a way to go be able to view and share your recap outside of the end-of-year period allowed for it.

Or at least some time in the future. It's a nice look-back point.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think it would be cool to be able to view how many clips we made for the year.. at least for me (I'm an advent clipper) in most streams and would love to see how many I've either done per streamer, or for the year total.

With that, possibly having your badge for "Moments" in certain streamers' recaps, for how many Moments you captured/what tier you got in the year, per your top watched streamers.

When counting clips.. in clip manager,, I've had to count them in my head slowly haha. Might be neat to number off clips or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I don't know if mobile views count in Twitch's annual recap, but it would be good if they are separated from PC. So, we could see our recap as mobile and PC viewers. Because there are some channels, I only watch on mobile and some channels I only watch on PC. Just because I watch on one platform more than another, I can not see the least one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?