Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Following up my comment on https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310210-discover/suggestions/42218083-pronouns-prefix

It would be great if there were a dedicated Bio field in which we could put our pronouns, and a chat feature similar to the functionality provided by https://pronouns.alejo.io/ to display pronouns right alongside names in chat. This could also be used to populate a tag-like display near the streamer's name.

Tags for streamers are a start, but I'd like to be able to consult someone's bio (if they choose to disclose pronouns) so I can refer to them properly when they're not currently streaming and be able to refer to viewers properly.

4,669 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello, I follow a lot of people on Twitch, a lot of people have not started streaming yet, will probably do it soon or will not stream at all.

I find it impossible that the channel follow limit is 2000 follow.

Please increase the number to at least 10000 channel follows, so that I can follow more than 2000 channels & users.

Even on Youtube there is no channel following limit!

Please increase this, I have to delete users from my channel list all the time, which annoys me a lot.

I also find it very dubious for a streaming…

374 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. add button "ignore this channel" for hide that in channel suggestion and button "block this channel" for hide channel when you open it for missclick

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently only one Twitch Team is allowed to be listed in your bio, many streamers have their own teams as well as a guild that they would like to have listed. Allowing two teams to be listed would help alleviate this issue.

Or potentially have the guilds changed from a team to a different categorization so streamers aren't forced to choose between representing the guilds and representing their own community.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Everyone knows that if the profile picture is deleted, a default Twitch profile picture will appear, correct?

Why don't you add this option to the banner as well?

I would like to have that option, to have the default (native) banner back, because after I put an image for the banner, I can't delete it for the native banner to return, similar to the profile image.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?