Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can't see which channels I'm following anymore?

On the Stream Site, why ?

So I can't delete a channel anymore because I've already followed 2000 channels and I need to delete a few if I want to follow new channels.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the alt. text from hovering the unfollow button should appear just when hovered,

if i dont hover the notification button, the alt text dont fades away.

i think you forgot to call the onMouseLeave method or something like that

(ps. im using google chrome Version 86.0.4240.183 Official Build 64-bit on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS OS)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A Collection on the VideoPage disappears even after refreshing it and SAVING it in the Layout-Manager. After refreshing the Browser the List/Collection is gone! Thats extremely annoying! That function should allow me to highlight my portfolio for example. isnt workin when it never shows up...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. So my channel is perfectly visible when I'm offline. But as soon as I start streaming, it doesn't show up in my followers' list of followed channels, and it can't be found by searching for it on Twitch! I've tried submitting tickets to twitch support, but they disregarded my first ticket, and every time I try to submit a new one, it says "error submitting case." I don't understand why any of this is happening, I just became an affiliate and this is super frustrating for me!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I already wrote to support, but they answered me on different theme :)
    You need to add a list of channels to which you are followed, because there are no all channels on the left in main page of Twitch (at least i don't see all the channels)
    Don't know if it is a bug or feature

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Randomly I'll lose my Game Category or Tags or sometimes both when I start streaming. And when I even go back to fix them after the stream starts, it either wont save during the stream, or it'll look like it stays but when I check out the video after the stream, the category and tags that arent automatic are just gone. I think that this hurts me and my growth as well as anyone else who suffers from this as it's hard to find someone in a category if the website/app won't allow it without any explanation or troubleshooting tips.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hello, if I turn on the stream, it won't show my viewers that I'm streaming even if they look up my name

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. As of right now I cannot download my own video streams here on twitch and it comes with a access denied error. Fix it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When you set vacation mode in the new channel view the german language string is not well formulated. If the vacation ends on the next day you will see this string:
    "ist im Urlaub und kommt am morgen wieder"

It should rather be:
    "ist im Urlaub und kommt morgen wieder"

I assume this is a set string for the date when vacation will be over but when the next day is written down as "tomorrow" the additional text "on / am" is misplaced.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A channel banner is required to be 480px high and is resized if it is any other height. But the channel page always resizes it to 488px high in the layout. Tested on both Chrome and Firefox. This makes my art blurry.
    Please fix the typo in the css/stylesheet from 488px to 480px high for the banner/background image.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My channel's background is problematic. It actually works, but I think it would be more correct to say that the routing is problematic.

There is no background when you enter my site with this link ;

Link 1; https://www.twitch.tv/RecLastTV

If entered with this link, the background picture appears.

Link 2 ; https://www.twitch.tv/reclasttv

I don't know if this is a routing issue or a background panel issue. Hope you can help ^^
    Have a nice day.
    RecLast

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Changing the game of a clip?

I can not change the game category in clips???

WHY?

Is a terrible Bug 4 Clip Users :(

IN VIDEOS I CAN CHANGE THE CATEGORY BUT NOT IN CLIPS CATEGORY FIX THIS BUG PLEASE!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Number of characters in "Bio" is calculated wrong if you type in russian.
    For example this text with 232 symbols will be considered too long, even though the form tells that you may use up to 300 symbols:
    "Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. "
    I assume, that code actually counts the amount of bytes in symbols, not symbols themselves.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I started a stream without knowing my tablet had an issue, so after 5 min online with 15 people on chat I had to restart the computer. After getting back and started a new stream the viewers didnt received a new notification, so people didnt knew I was back online. As a result I had a stream with 3 or 4 people and twitch considered the two streams as the same one when it should send new notifications.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My live view count on 14th Aug 2020 was 406 on 15th Aug 2020 it was showing 385 live views couple of hours back & Now it has gone down to 471 Live Views.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. video player buttons are plain white so they can't be seen on white background FailFish

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Streamers who are starting up will always end up with 4/5 viewers when wanting to acquire the VIP badges. My suggestion is to fix this bug before it becomes a bigger issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Whenever someone searches for my username on Twitch, it doesn't show up as a channel. I could not find another post like this and was unable to find anything online to resolve this issue. I am trying to email Twitch but it keeps sending me here? Please resolve this ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Le pop up "Vous venez souvent ici ?" indique le bouton "Suivre", mais il est écrit de cliquer sur le bouton "S'abonner"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Na div de informação do canal do streamer, a tag <p> precisa do style word-break: break-all ou break-word, pois está passando do tamanho da <div>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?