Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When I try to add a thumbnail to my channel trailer, it doesn't let me save. I press the button numerous times, and doesn't confirm the save, or give me any error to why it's doing nothing. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the ability in scheduler to allow for more configurable recurrence of scheduled items. (https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/username/settings/channel/schedule)

This would allow for easier addition of such items that occur:
    every other week
    once a month
    on a particular date each month / year

similar options can be seen in outlook for calendar entires
    ref image: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/621021

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hey, unfortunately i just detected that it is no longer possible to change the filter from decreasing viewernumbers to increasing viewernumbers. Did the functions have been removed?

If so, I would like to see the old filtersystem, where you could see streams which just went live and also streams which have near to no viewers, which had a big impact of community-accessability in my opinion. i do not always want to look the 0.1% of big streamers, i want to find new gems and make new contacts. I dont to scroll for 5 minutes, to see new streams / streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. disabling auto play as an option
    it so i can only see the video i need.
    +save data and bandwige

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video Section  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add a community tab or announcement tab where people can go to my page and easily see updates like I’ll be late to stream today something came up, or I’m cancelling tomorrow’s stream or there will be an extra stream on Saturday etc.? Not everyone follows me on other social media than twitch and end up DMing me asking why I didn’t stream today when I posted about it all over social media

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The title describes it pretty well.

But it would be MUCH better for discoverability and would provide a better idea of what a streamers channel is actually like instead of some random out of context clip that could potentially reflect poorly on the streamer or not be a true reflection of the experience a viewer would have.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Twitch currently allows rampant view-botting because the view count includes embedded twitch apps in external websites. This creates a huge imbalance and unfair playing field for streamers who dont cheat.

Nobody watches streams from external websites. They go there for info on any topic and are automatically counted as a viewer. Just think of the ways this can be exploited. I see it all the time on Twitch.

The biggest way people discover streams is by who has the highest view count. This is a critical number that should be honest.

After you fix this part of viewbotting, then we…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  TItle Bar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When the user starts following several channels, it becomes difficult to find the channels that he really follows and/or likes to watch the most.

This list could be separated from the follows list, nowadays we have <follow list, recommended list> then with this feature we will have <favorite list, following list, recommended list>

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. the on/ofline toggle switch will be shown after clicking avatar icon menu at channel top. but it is not shown on Dashboard.

please add on/offline toggle switch on dashboard other than channel top too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Whenever I load any page on Twitch, there is a high chance that many page elements won't load, and instead appear as a ghost icon with the text "Failed to load module", or will simply display the spinning circle permanently. The former mostly happens to buttons and menus, while the latter mostly happens to things like the stream video player.

I have to refresh the page upwards of 20 times in order to actually get everything working. It's seriously frustrating, especially when trying to join a stream quickly (e.g. with a raid) or refresh a channel. The situation is made…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Get rid of 'Go Live notification'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. メールの通知をオフにしていたため年間集計を受け取ることができませんでした。現在はオンにしてあるので送っていただけませんか。 12/29/2021

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Twitch Recap  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello,

There is no watchtime on the Twitch Recap, how can I see it for my favorites channels ?

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Twitch Recap  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hello At some Streams at the Twitch webpage/mobile some Streamers are saying they are 18+ but there is no 18+ - button. Please include this for all or fix that bug that if i had accepted it at 1 streamer it counts for all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A lot of people who miss the live stream and watch them in the archive would like to be able to comment on each specific video or highlight.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We are in a generation of instant gratification, short form content rules the market. If Twitch implemented a feature like their competitors (Youtube Shorts, TikTok Instagram Reels) where streamers could upload their clips in a scrolling feed fashion that would draw more viewers to meet new streamers.

In addition, adding a live now icon on anyone of the clips that were being viewed in the twitch clips feed would draw more people to that creators live stream. You would jump start a lot of streamers careers and feel like you'd ultimately draw more money in for everyone, a social hub…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have been wanting this for a while, but I feel like adding a feature where you could have a schedule post where you can choose one specific day, not like "every Sunday," or whatever day you would choose.

Example:

• Choose to schedule your stream for, say, May 27th or something, instead of having to turn on every Sunday and then having to turn it off. It just is super complicated and confusing, so I feel like a single day stream would be nice. Thanks guys!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let us schedule one-time streams! Sometimes there are things we want to do but not more than once, like challenges, drinking games, etc. it's super annoying to have to make it a weekly thing only to end up deleting it later. Actually begging here, let us customize our schedule more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As a new streamer, I would like to be able to upload one introduction video (30 seconds to one minute) that could play on my channel page as a promo for my stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to ID tag another channel in the title of my stream. This would allow me as a streamer to have a visible spot for my viewers to see who I'm playing with/talking to, and will promote cross pollination of audiences.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?