Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I love the music section. I have found a lot of great players doing really creative things.
    The problem is that its hard to find actual musicians with all of the djs. Especially since there's so many that just broadcast a playlist on repeat and walk away. There is still a vibe of listening with the other viewers like an unmanned radio station but it takes away from the real creators.

I suggest making a section for musicians to shine through and not be 4-5 pages down to discover. There's perhaps not enough to separate by musical genres but it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  I'm a viewer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I've noticed that certain games, despite being followed, will not appear in the user's Following page, under the Overview or the Categories. This completely negates the purpose of following those games to begin with, and should be changed to the otherwise-expected behavior of followed games being visible in Following when there are any streams for those games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I guess a suggestion that I have is being I'm new to this and disabled there wasn't more help in understanding how to get going and getting it up and running

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. schmeißt doch mal die ganzen weiber raus die auf sexcam seiten gehören. ich komme online und mir wird irgendsoeine vorgeschlagen die mir ASMR AM OHR LECKEN WILL IN LEGGINGS IN DENEN SICH ALLEES!!!! ABZEICHTNET zudem noch LASZIVER POSE AUF DEM BETT !!!

was stimmt nicht mit euch???? ehrlich...

so ein ********! ihr entwickelt euch zu einer sexcam seite! merkt ihr das nicht?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi, I am QurikyFPS aka Derek. is it possible to separate Classic wow and retail into two different categories since it is basically two different games . I enjoy watching Retail and find it a bit annoying to search for a channel that streams it. Please and thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The ability to stream audio in a channel pages “chat”. This would make it easier for people who watch streams on their TV and using their phone to chat, they could have the audio played on their phone so they won’t disturb anyone else.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Buenas.
    Me presento, soy Genaro Salvador Brunelli mi nombre de usuario de la plataforma es Thetricksyeah. El día de la fecha (14/06/2021 ) he llegado a cumplir los requisitos para obtener el afiliado en la plataforma y a la hora de reclamar me ocurre un error.
    Llevo aproximadamente 50 hs de transmisión y 13 días transmitiendo en la plataforma, el hecho de que esto esté ocurriendo me fastidia debido a que a mi nadie me devuelve las horas que me pase transmitiendo y por eso solicito que puedan habilitarme la opción.
    Desde ya muchísimas gracias y saludos cordiales

-Brunelli Genaro
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. So i contacted the support and they say it is apparently because i havent streamed for a year...
    my account is not even a year old, so i feel like the optimization should take account of that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. To be able to block streamers/channels so they don't show.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. This feature can be special for "twitch prime gaming" or at least 1 subscription on any channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I really dont like the VODs and panels in the banner. It should have an option to turn them off. So we can have nice banners for our communities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Being new to twitch is very daunting, there is so much invisible content that you would never discover unless you knew it was there. Why don't you have a twitch channel that new users can join and the channel goes on a raid journey whereby those in the channel can be exposed to content they would otherwise not have seen, and on the way those who like the channels they visit on the journey can drop a follow or even subscribe or even jump onto the channel they find and like. Like a guided tour bus that you can get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When visiting the broadcasters Home/About/Schedule/Videos tab while they are live the class="channel-info-content" doesnt fill the entire width of the screen on a 4k monitor and causes a gap on the right side where you can see the stream play in the background.

https://i.imgur.com/gt6zcAD.jpeg

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. With twitch having a following limit and eventually everyone will hit the cap at some point there should be an easier way to manage and get rid of who we follow, more so for when we want to mass remove a lot of channels that arent active anymore. either a better UI that shows us who we follow with an easy follow/unfollow button along their name or an option or automatic process that removes people who havent streamed in 6-12 months

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Don't push notifications of a streamer I'm already watching to me. If I've been watching them for 2 hours, then I already know they are live. I don't need another notification later. Especially when they are about to end the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. hey i was wondering if there is any twitch staff floating around maybe when you do another site update would you be able to add a favorite streamer section so that we can have a place older for the streamers we watch the most instead of going through a list of like a 200 more streamers (: this would also work for mobile as well we can have a option on the streamers page that we like to add streamer to favorites please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I know this is on the streamer and not Twitch's responsibility so this isn't a complaint, just some feedback. Can you add a place on the page to clearly indicate the cost of TTS announcements? Every channel is different, streamers can turn it on/off at will, or change the price at anytime.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If markdown is used to formatting at about panels, its not work in m.twitch.tv sites.

Its work fin at www.twitch.tv sites.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I think that a "Safe Space" tag would be good for streamers who want to show that their chat is a safe place for anybody to be welcome. Especially with the push for better mental health, having a welcoming space is amazing and being able to show that a stream is a safe space through a tag would be great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In the About section, I have some panels that are links, some with a little text under them, and some with a lot of text under them. If panels with text could be expanded and collapsed by clicking, things would look a lot cleaner and more symmetrical while still giving easy access to information. As it is, having this kind of mix of panels makes things very cluttered and disorganized-looking.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?