Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I follow and unfollow streamers regularly. For new streamers I discover, I follow and check their "Schedule" tab. When we click the next broadcast scheduled we are allowed to click on a "Remind Me" feature.

It would be great to have a live (24/7) page of all these Reminders we set for ourselves (of upcoming streams including dates and duration times).

It would help followers (who use this feature a lot) to plan their non-Twitch time around the streamers they want to see.

As for me, I use this feature heavy, so I cannot remember everyone I follow and set…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It is very annoying that setting up one-off streams on your schedule is not available to everyone. I think that partners having access to some features that not everyone does is ok, but this feature would be very useful to people who don't stream often / just for fun.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Button to Follow and button to buy Subscription (when is discount September) are merged. (Polish language problem)

I can send image how it looks and where is the problem but couldnt find bug report place and also cannot upload images here

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My idea is to add a feature to the stream schedule that you can say to stream only every 2-3-4 and so on days, instead of giving real times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I don't know if anyone's listening on twitch but a microphone would be incredible people that can't spell good read and write good or people that are multitaskers their hands are busy on YouTube there's a microphone in the right corner when you hit it and you say a song or video or anything 100 things pop up and usually it's what you're looking for why not the same thing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add to the Bit and Gift Sub leaderboard the option for Annual Time Range, would be a nice extra touch for broadcasters like me that like to recognize long term support but also want to give people the opportunity to get 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at least annually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. About's panel should be locked to a certain layout, or at least allow us to set the position of each panel in relation to other panel permanently. As an artist it sorts of get into my nerves when i planned my panel view, but suddenly after set up the panel doesn't appear where we plan them to be, and also change whenever we resize the browser.

Maybe lock it to each column instead so at least it will look relatively the same ? Or at least let us preview what we will look like during editing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hello,

I play Escape From Tarkov, and one of the coolest things about the game is the community. A lot of streamers large and small set up Collab Streams. I think it would be a useful tool for people to be able to "Invite" people to a duo/squad stream.

We have people that play in various time zones. It doesn't sound like a complicated issue, but constantly people are early or late due to confusion on time zones. If the calendars were integrated into each other, you could schedule a colab stream with another streamer and it could auto populate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ich finde die Channel Beschreibungsseite, wo man eigene Panels einfügen und Text hinzufügen kann, ist veraltet und die gestalterische Freiheit sehr beschränkt. Die meisten, die das komplett durch Designen wollen, machen dies mit einen sehr großen Bild. Das sieht jedoch auch nicht sonderlich gut aus.

Ich habe folgende Vorschläge:

Entweder man kann einen sogn. Wysiwyg Editor verwenden und dort HTML Tags verwenden. Bei vielen Editoren kann man auch bestimmte HTML Tags verbieten(bspw. Iframe, Script, u.a.)
    (Hier noch die Erklärung was dieser Editor heißt)
    "Wysiwyg" Editor ist eine Abkürzung für "What you see is what you get" Editor, was auf Deutsch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I don't have a fixed streaming schedule but what I do have is a fixed not-streaming schedule. However, I can't add a time to the calendar when I won't be streaming. Please add.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please check if the number of followers of a channel is realistic if that channel has NEVER streamed. Recently there is a spike of purchased followers used in hate-raids against LGBTQIA+ people. A lot of this could be automatically prevented or at least decreased in how bad it is by automatically putting channels with a high followercount despite never having streamed on a watchlist and not allowing them to raid until this is reviewed.

twitchdobetter

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Since a bugreport page does not seem to exist and the general category is under maintenance: Your report button is completely broken. I cannot report channels used for hate-raids against LGBTQIA+ people (tried Chrome and Firefox, Firefox without any Twitch extensions). It says "Sorry, a network error ocured when submitting your report. Please try again later". The issue has persisted for at least a day now and I can watch streams without any issues indicating that I do in fact have internet.

Please fix the report button and take action against accounts used for hate-raids.

twitchdobetter

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Actual result: "Отслежи" - "вать" is not visible
    Expected Result: "Отслеживать"
    How to reproduce:

1) Open twitch and change language on Russian (check screenshots 1 and 2);
    2) Select any unfollow Chanel;
    3) Look at the Follow button under the player;
    4) Check it.
    Expected behavior
    The text on the button "Отслеживать" should be completely visible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Do not block banner, atleast put the videos that I don’t even know from someone else which I find strange under my banner or above. Blocking a banner someone worked hours on or even paid to have someone do for them is not OK.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I LOVE TWITCH VODs but its real hart to keep track of wehre you stop or waht you all rdy watched! Pls over work the VOD Sektion maybe give a option on the main page to get fast to the vods or something else.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It is a stupid thing but a super important thing that the twitch need's, my account is very old and the number off channels that i have followed in her is very high, i really need a simple option to see all my followers to select in a row which channels i want to unfollow, it's a simple option that i really not understand how this doesn't exist yet, i believe this is not an, i really need but is an a we really need this.

sorry for the english mistakes, I'm br

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Twitch now is just clips and streams + trailer. But wouldn't it be cool if we had shorts and stories? I wish Twitch could add this for more content and less reasons to be on other platforms. Well think about this; shorts and stories on your channel with discoveribility on frontpage from the people that we follow and the people we follow with similar followers. This would be have been soo good!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. All users in the "online friends" section in the bottom left corner have invalid url. Clicking on your friend with scroll button opens new page with currently opened channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Twitch recently changed the way Teams are displayed on a streamer's channel page.
    Prior to the change, the name and link of the main Team was displayed next to the Game below the Video Player. The change moved this lower to the "About" box and changed the appearance, which makes the Team less obvious and appear non-clickable.

I propose to re-add the Team name and link next to the Game name, in addition to the reference in the "About" box.

Teams are a great way for streamers to collaborate. As of now, Teams need lots of love, as they have…

402 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  About  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?