Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am not a streamer but I watch Twitch every day for hours. I would like a customizable homepage that I can launch everytime I come on. This homepage would have all streams I follow, top games right now, top streamers right now, top communities right now (maybe also communities I follow), top clips from streams I follow (where you can toggle by 24 hours, 7 days, 1 month etc). Everything customizable so that you can create your own little 'home'.

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Basically I would love to have a follow and un-follow alert notification when someone followers or un-follows my Twitch channel. I am surprised it is not already a feature on Twitch. It would be very convenient to have for us streamers who "follow support" each other. Please consider a follow and un-follow alert for streamers. It takes a lot of time to maintain.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Like on Twitter a small label next to the "Follow" button that tells you if a user is following you. I think it's an easy feature to add and sometimes good to know.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I scoured the web for a service or bot that can award points if a current follower refers a new follower to my channel. I see these for twitter and other social sites but nothing that can tie in with Twitch. I think this would be a neat way to reward word-of-mouth for current followers of my stream.
    It seems possible, like if each follower gets their own unique link they can use to share the stream. Then anyone who clicks that referral link and actually follows the channel gets added to the referring users credit/reward points. Even cooler if…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Either an animated GIF, PNG or MP4 that can loop on repeat, or on play button, while channel is offline

An old feature that may or may not exist in a similar capacity is rebroadcasting on repeat from the existing video library (not 100% sure if that still exists)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As of now you can set the order of the panels on your page, but you cannot set a specific configuration for them. Being able to set panels in specific rows and columns would be really helpful. I for one would love to have my panels just stack vertically. The system now of them stacking out and under is just a bit silly and can be hard to design around.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a clock to the stream overlay for events like PAX or TwitchCon. It should show the events current time at all times on the bottom or in one of the corners of the screen. Would be a great help for non U.S. viewers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The new profile banner image scaling, apparently introduced this week, attempts to cram the entire image into the space for it on the page. This may work for some images, but for most others (even those sized using Twitch guidelines) it just looks weird. Please either go back to the older image scaling, which attempts to fit images by height only, or make the new scheme an option.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On the Following page allow us to make sub groups to put certain streamers in. Example:

Follow a lot of Team 2G streamers? Make a sub group for them so they aren't mixed in with your other followers.

Follow a lot of streamers from different games? Make a CS:GO, League of Legends, and DOTA 2 sub group so they are organized better.

I think this would be a good way to make things more organized and couldn't take too much effort to set up.

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like the ability to turn off the view count number. As a streamer, I don't want to feel overwhelmed by a view count. But I still want to be able to monitor the followers and be able to access my panels and twitch channel without having to worry about a view count. I think the ability to toggle off the view count would be a small but good option for a streamer. Maybe even have an option under channel and video settings that says something like Turn Viewer Count Off or something like that.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As I can see for myself and on the numbers under the streams I watch I noticed that often the number of follows is about 100x higher than the actual views and so I would recommend to remove inactive users in a process similar like follows:

1. After not watching a followed streamer for let's say 1 month the user gets a notification email that he is inactive for this specific channel and can be unfollowed if inactive for much longer.

2. After let's say 2 or 3 months of not watching a channel the user gets an email that states that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow there to be an extra option to let other streamers contact each other, instead of messaging. A drop down option of a calender with open time slots with options for other streamers to play with each other for an allotted time. The streamer picks from the games that the other streamer plays and twitch sends an email to the streamer showing the request (the game and time slot) allowing them to accept/deny it. To make this feature only available to fellow streamers it would have a required number of followers set by the streamer whos allowing incoming request. That…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 17 18 19 21 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?