Channel Language Localisation
Lets A Creator Support Multiple Languages (If They Chose To).
For Example If Their Is An English Creator With A Fanbase Consisting Of Different Languages And They Want Them To Feel More Welcome (As An Example). Then They Can Have Different Branding For Each Language, So If Someone Who Has Their Twitch Language Set To Spanish Goes To An English Channel Then If The Creator Choses To, The Channels Branding Can Be Shown In Spanish Instead Of English.
This is a great idea we need to be able to fill our about page in different languages so for those who have their websites in a set language they're able to see our front page in their desired language
Разрешите добавлять несколько языков в трансляцию, потому что например я с рождения Билингв, я говорю свободно на 2 языках, я бы хотел чтобы я мог добавлять в языки трансляции Русский и Украинский одновременно + те языки на которых я говорю. Поверьте многим это будет удобно
For those of us who want to host multi-language channels, the only option right now is to type all the information at once (for example, in the bio), or have extra panels with the same information repeated in different languages.
It would be great if we had a settings option to select which languages our channel will display (like a multi-selection combo box).
Then, once selected, this could enable a drop-down combo box on all data-entry fields in the channel (bio, panels, etc...) so we can manually add the language-specific data.
Users browsing our channel would then read the entries that match their selected language, if available.
1) I set my channel to be in "English" and "Spanish"
2) I set "English" as the default (maybe a checkbox?)
3) On my bio text box form, I get a drop-down list with both these languages
4) Selecting in the drop-down "English" I type into the box "This is my english bio!"
5) Selecting in the drop-down "Spanish", I get an empty box and type "¡Esta es mi bio en español!"
6) When a user that has "English" as their set language reads my bio, they'll read "This is my english bio!"
7) When a user that has "Spanish" as their set language reads my bio, they'll read "¡Esta es mi bio en español!"
8) Users with any other language will get the default english text
This setting could also be used when searching for channels, so users of both languages can find the channel!
It could even be applied to the schedule so you can have language-specific schedules!
It would be great if all data fields in the channel (bio, panels, even uploaded graphics) could be made multi-language by having a combo box allowing language selection, so we can manually type in (or upload) the translations.
Deberían tener opción de stream multilenguaje
It would be great to have a switch button on our channel "About" tab to set at least 2 different panel lenguajes for better engagement with viewers.
An example you have the LinkedIn profile multilenguaje.