Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Twitch recently changed the way Teams are displayed on a streamer's channel page.
    Prior to the change, the name and link of the main Team was displayed next to the Game below the Video Player. The change moved this lower to the "About" box and changed the appearance, which makes the Team less obvious and appear non-clickable.

I propose to re-add the Team name and link next to the Game name, in addition to the reference in the "About" box.

Teams are a great way for streamers to collaborate. As of now, Teams need lots of love, as they have…

468 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

22 comments  ·  About  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all! 

Wanted to let you know that we recently updated the Teams color so that it looks more interactive and noticeable. We decided to add it to the About panel because it is more about the streamer - where it was before was more about that particular stream. Setting this to Partial Release to reflect that not all the feedback in this request was addressed due to that.

2. Some viewers may notice up to three new buttons below the video player of live channels: Rewind the Stream, Remind Me, and Watch Trailer.

We're rolling out this update for testing purposes, to help inform future features. This experiment is expected to last one month.

We'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. We look forward to hearing your feedback!

139 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  49 comments  ·  Video Section  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Accessibility is a huge, ongoing problem on social media and streaming platforms, and this includes the way panels work on Twitch. I personally use photos to create a consistent brand on my page. Individuals visiting my page who use a screen reader are not able to know what my panels say because they are image-only. I hope that Twitch will consider adding an alternative text section (that will not show as text placed in the description shows). This will increase accessibility for all individuals on twitch and allow those of us who use a consistent branding system to maintain that…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Everyone knows that bots have been taking a real hassle on streamers lately. If there was a way to combat it like making it so they had to verify their email it would help a bunch of streamers. ( not to mention they have a setting under moderation under chat - verified email chat only ) why not make that setting also mean following be the same.

198 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add a community tab or announcement tab where people can go to my page and easily see updates like I’ll be late to stream today something came up, or I’m cancelling tomorrow’s stream or there will be an extra stream on Saturday etc.? Not everyone follows me on other social media than twitch and end up DMing me asking why I didn’t stream today when I posted about it all over social media

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello, I have a feature request but don't know if it has been said yet. I believe Twitch should implement a donation button directly through Twitch so people don't have to go to another website to donate. People would feel safer doing this and people can easily donate with the button on their page. I got this idea from Youtube superchat.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why were host notifications in chat taken away? I thrived on the excitement from those notifications, and it was the best way for me to acknowledge another streamer's, and his/her community's, support for my shows. Now I have no easy way of knowing if somebody is hosting me, without having to hunt around for it. Also, a lot of broadcaster tools (e.g. StreamLabs, StreamElements) rely on these notifications to generate on-screen alerts, and because of this unannounced removal, they no longer function properly. Please bring this back! If people don't like these notifications, give them an option to turn them…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the ability in scheduler to allow for more configurable recurrence of scheduled items. (https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/username/settings/channel/schedule)

This would allow for easier addition of such items that occur:
    every other week
    once a month
    on a particular date each month / year

similar options can be seen in outlook for calendar entires
    ref image: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/621021

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Content creators are the backbone of Twitch, but viewers are the lifeblood and without dedicated community members who engage with the streamer and those that support them monetarily there would be no platform.

“everyone can be a streamer” but not “everyone is a streamer”

To be very clear there should not be an increased barrier to deciding to start streaming for your friends or even beginning a path to becoming a content creator.

Right now, if you see a new viewer in chat, outside of their community channels, you do not have any idea about them. If you visit their…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why not add a host button to the streamers page?
    It would be so much easier to host someone by just pressing a button than to go to your own dashboard, click host channel and find the streamers name.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On any offline streamer's channel, whether browsing clips/past broadcasts, at the top of the screen, if they're not hosting another streamer, then usually there will be the 'check out this stream from X time ago' alongside a player that will auto-play the most recent VOD.

if you try to pause it so you can browse through whatever it is you want to look through, it will forcibly unpause itself at some random point in time later, whether it's the immediate next second or a few seconds later.

i can't imagine this is an intended feature. please fix

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. So. I am starting my stream may 3rd and want to put that in my Schedule but can't and it is really frustrating i wish that the Schedule was more calender based if that makes sense. I really like to give my self less work and for me being able to sett my stream on spesific dates would be soo helpful. Now i have to wait to do some work that i could do now. Its super frustrating and I realy hope it changes soon! I was really happy when I saw tha google calender up but then it was…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Streamers often say put the time of events in their stream title
    E.g. "Twitch Rivals Finals 20:00 PST"

The time should automatically convert to the the viewers local to e.g.
    E.g. "Twitch Rivals Finals 02:00 GMT"

This can be done by adding auto detecting date formats and converting them to the viewers local time, or by allowing the streamer to add a "time element" in the title which allows them to specify when they are adding a time

Twitch is a very global and time relative platform, this just makes sense

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  TItle Bar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 팔로우 누르면 자꾸 진행중 오류발생으로 안됍니다
    팔로우 눌러도 자꾸 자동적으로 취소되고 2일쨰입니다 빠른조취부탁드려요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When the user starts following several channels, it becomes difficult to find the channels that he really follows and/or likes to watch the most.

This list could be separated from the follows list, nowadays we have <follow list, recommended list> then with this feature we will have <favorite list, following list, recommended list>

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add biweekly and monthly options for scheduling in addition to the current weekly option.

Many people such as myself work a 2 week rotating schedule or work irregular shifts.

More scheduling options would provide more inclusivity for people that don't work a weekly schedule and would benefit the streaming community a great deal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There's already a previous request for this but it appears close as "not clear." so I'll try to make it clearer:

In chrome on desktop, compare:

https://m.twitch.tv/adjstreams/about

with

https://twitch.tv/adjstreams/about

Mobile browsers default to the top URL, so they suffer broken "about" pages. It's simply not applying any rendering of markdown at all, or rendering non-breaking space HTML entities either.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When you select the "Prime gaming loot" button to the left of the notifications button, you are shown a list of notification of the possible loot to claim and for most you are able to clear these by clicking on the 'x' and it disappears but if it's the last of these notifications clicking the 'x' does nothing.

This was seen on chrome, ever since that tab's been updated to show the "All", "Free Games" and "Ending Soon" tabs

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My notifications are with a bug. I reset all settings of my browser. I tested with other accounts and it's ok, but with my account it disappears (i tested in anonymous tab/private mode too). The problem is with the notifications in MY main account. https://prnt.sc/OcgTWhI4U_lS

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. let us choose if we want notifications on or off by default when we follow someone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?