Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In you have the a streamers page open.

And the streamer goes live

The stream does not autostart

This is related to https://github.com/twitchdev/issues/issues/235

Possible related notes exist on BlueLava's desk

422 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  I'm a viewer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recently, small raids (under 5 viewers) stopped showing up in chat, which excludes small streamers from getting recognized by the streamer. For large streamers it makes sense to set the limit to a higher number, but smaller streamers may want to acknowledge even a 1 or 2 person raid. Letting mods change this setting on the fly will prevent a possible raid notification spam

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A lot of military veterans use streaming as a way to connect to the community and re-integrate with society. This would allow other veteran streamers find and support other veterans in there pursuit of building a safe community for veterans.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I and many other streamers use the offline image to communicate important information about the stream, and with it being missing, small, or overridden by the other cards, I'm losing an important method of communication with viewers.

In addition, the auto-featured recent stream, while nice for some streams, is not useful or appropriate for all channels, and it would be nice to have the option to disable it.

...I guess the sum of what I want is just the option to keep my offline image as the main visual element on the channel page when it's offline. The new additions…

243 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Information on the "home" tab is useful, but I don't want it to be the first thing people see when they come to my channel. I'd much rather they see the panels that I paid to have designed, and the information I put there specifically to be front and center.
    I do like the information such as Recent games played, and the other channels to check out. I'd like it if there were a way to merge the two so that the information on the home tab is readily accessible, but NOT what immediately greets the viewers.

193 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A while back the main graph on Channel Analytics changed to show statistics based on the day instead of the stream. This means that if you stream past midnight, you get two bars, one for the statistics before midnight, the other for the statistics after midnight.

Statistics on Twitch are almost only relevant per stream, not day, and this change has made it a much less helpful representation.

Please change this back!

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Having a channel-specific badge that viewers can display could be a great way to allow users to flaunt long-term viewership in a channel. Similar to the way that a channel-specific bit badge operates, viewers could choose to invest Channel Points in to this badge which would upgrade to a fancier version at whatever cutoff points Twitch decides upon. This can also serve as a good catch-all purpose Channel Points redemption for channels that don't have or want extensive Channel Point options available.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No two weeks of streaming are the same for me as a variety streamer.

Even those people who play the same game every day tend to switch up the focus point of their content.

The current 'day of the week and time' doesn't allow us to schedule any further than 7 days ahead. Instead, could we please just get a simple calendar function?

We could schedule streams much further in advance to bookmark game releases, sponsored content or even upcoming holidays/absences (giving our audience plenty more warning)

Then for those who ARE doing the same content each week, simply have…

124 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. What else do we need in our Nerd Life? Correct, the new Category from Digimon 2020 TCG.

Please vote this Up guys <3

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The schedule tab is extremely redundant if it's not tied to your timezone. The current extension will show the streamer's schedule in the time zone of the system viewing it. This is SO important as we all know noon CET is most definitely not noon PST. From the looks of things now, we'll just be able to set our schedules to a time, and it will then be up to the viewer to keep track of what timezones we are in. Thus the schedule will not be usable for the viewer.
    This should also include the option for the streamer…

108 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Just to provide some clarity – we actually already handle the timezone translation for both streamer and viewer, so viewers should be able to see exactly when you’re going live in their timezone. We realize it’s tricky because we don’t have any messaging that explains this, so we will be working to get that added.

11. Due to the overwhelming amount of bots attacking accounts on twitch, it seems only logical to me that this should be at least a provisional measure to help prevent the massive follow attacks.

Like a timeout, we should be able to set this by either a button on the creator panel or a command on our chat, similar to the way we timeout a user. Something that could work like "/sfollow 600" for instance, to pause new follows for the next 10 minutes.

I think it would help stressed streamers A LOT, since the most affected ones are small streamers…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I think Twitch should add a confirmation dialog box, because a lot of users missclick in this button. It's a UI/UX mistake.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to follow without the loud announcement that is to follow. Some of us introverts like to show our support without being acknowledged. As we lurk in the background silently enjoying the content we are provided, so should our follows be given the choice to go silently in to the night

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  I'm a viewer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I do not need a schedule tab because I don't hold normal hours. Many of my friends who are also streamers also don't hold normal hours and won't need the tab either. I'd prefer to disable it altogether to streamline my page.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Channel points would benefit from having more options. Give streamers the ability to put a redemption on a cooldown per user and per redemption so we aren't getting spammed with 10 hydration checks in one minute etc.

Allowing moderator access to channel points could be cool too. Have a redemption that we can type a command and have it work automatically. Examples:
    "Time myself out for 1 minute!" /timout [user] 60
    "Emote only chat!" /emoteonly

Even better would be a double command with a box for a time interval, so:
    "VIP for a day!" /vip [user] | duration 24:00:00 |…

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hi, I am QurikyFPS aka Derek. is it possible to separate Classic wow and retail into two different categories since it is basically two different games . I enjoy watching Retail and find it a bit annoying to search for a channel that streams it. Please and thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give us the option to opt out of this and keep the current layout we have now

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A really simple request: currently the twitch schedule is almost completely useless as you can’t export it to your calendar app, so, effectively, the schedule you’ve gone and set up only exists in one page on your twitch channel, where people have to specifically go and browse to if they want to see if you’ve planned to stream this week. Nobody does that.

Adding an “add to calendar” button on the schedule page so that users can load a streamer’s schedule into their calendar app of choice would mean that even if go live notifications are turned off (or perhaps…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. a schedule for all users to show "your schedule' for all the streams you follow. When i click my user icon have a menu item for "your Schedule" and day/week/month calander for all the streams i follow

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Del mismo modo que se puede reportar un canal, sugiero poner una opción para apoyarlo si se considera injusto un veto. Recientemente he visto en directo cómo un emisor de un canal que había vetado de forma oportuna y necesaria a los típicos malechores que por envidia o porque no saben divertirse de otro modo hacían su chat del todo desagradable, tuvo que sufrir el reporte de dichos maleantes y fue injustamente vetado su canal. Propongo que se deje un lugar en Twitch para apoyar a dicho canal facilitando al creador un enlace para que pueda recibir el apoyo de…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a viewer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?