Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Twitch recently changed the way Teams are displayed on a streamer's channel page.
    Prior to the change, the name and link of the main Team was displayed next to the Game below the Video Player. The change moved this lower to the "About" box and changed the appearance, which makes the Team less obvious and appear non-clickable.

I propose to re-add the Team name and link next to the Game name, in addition to the reference in the "About" box.

Teams are a great way for streamers to collaborate. As of now, Teams need lots of love, as they have…

441 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

23 comments  ·  About  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Some viewers may notice up to three new buttons below the video player of live channels: Rewind the Stream, Remind Me, and Watch Trailer.

We're rolling out this update for testing purposes, to help inform future features. This experiment is expected to last one month.

We'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. We look forward to hearing your feedback!

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Video Section  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add a community tab or announcement tab where people can go to my page and easily see updates like I’ll be late to stream today something came up, or I’m cancelling tomorrow’s stream or there will be an extra stream on Saturday etc.? Not everyone follows me on other social media than twitch and end up DMing me asking why I didn’t stream today when I posted about it all over social media

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hello, I have a feature request but don't know if it has been said yet. I believe Twitch should implement a donation button directly through Twitch so people don't have to go to another website to donate. People would feel safer doing this and people can easily donate with the button on their page. I got this idea from Youtube superchat.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to ID tag another channel in the title of my stream. This would allow me as a streamer to have a visible spot for my viewers to see who I'm playing with/talking to, and will promote cross pollination of audiences.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Whenever I load any page on Twitch, there is a high chance that many page elements won't load, and instead appear as a ghost icon with the text "Failed to load module", or will simply display the spinning circle permanently. The former mostly happens to buttons and menus, while the latter mostly happens to things like the stream video player.

I have to refresh the page upwards of 20 times in order to actually get everything working. It's seriously frustrating, especially when trying to join a stream quickly (e.g. with a raid) or refresh a channel. The situation is made…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I follow and unfollow streamers regularly. For new streamers I discover, I follow and check their "Schedule" tab. When we click the next broadcast scheduled we are allowed to click on a "Remind Me" feature.

It would be great to have a live (24/7) page of all these Reminders we set for ourselves (of upcoming streams including dates and duration times).

It would help followers (who use this feature a lot) to plan their non-Twitch time around the streamers they want to see.

As for me, I use this feature heavy, so I cannot remember everyone I follow and set…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The title describes it pretty well.

But it would be MUCH better for discoverability and would provide a better idea of what a streamers channel is actually like instead of some random out of context clip that could potentially reflect poorly on the streamer or not be a true reflection of the experience a viewer would have.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I and many other streamers use the offline image to communicate important information about the stream, and with it being missing, small, or overridden by the other cards, I'm losing an important method of communication with viewers.

In addition, the auto-featured recent stream, while nice for some streams, is not useful or appropriate for all channels, and it would be nice to have the option to disable it.

...I guess the sum of what I want is just the option to keep my offline image as the main visual element on the channel page when it's offline. The new additions…

292 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get rid of 'Go Live notification'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Information on the "home" tab is useful, but I don't want it to be the first thing people see when they come to my channel. I'd much rather they see the panels that I paid to have designed, and the information I put there specifically to be front and center.
    I do like the information such as Recent games played, and the other channels to check out. I'd like it if there were a way to merge the two so that the information on the home tab is readily accessible, but NOT what immediately greets the viewers.

258 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. For the future for Twitch it would be a great idea to make

4 Formats for Twitch Streamers. Each Twitch Streamer as an individual starts from somewhere in their life. When you first start your first channel its like a Ghost Town until you meet a couple of friends and people interested in your stream. From there If you watch other individuals online that play the same games as what your viewers might watch, that is called cross promotion when you refer your old streamers to their channel. Without less talk of how to get started on twitch for anyone…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Twitch Mobile needs an uptime counter on stream! Being that it is a feature on the desktop version, it only makes sense for users to have that functionality on mobile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show Rank for Current Game on Twitch Page (integration)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello today I want to talk about an idea that came to my mind today, the introduction of a "community" page, what will this community section allow to do? will allow you to write or view your followers through a "comment" that is read if a user goes to the "community" section to avoid the problem that not all followers follow their creators on our social networks, maybe it would be nice even with the addition of leaving reactions, but not a like or a dislike but reactions with the emoij available on twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Note: I do not mean "unfollow" button (that lot of users would like to be disabled or have confirmation question). I mean a button that puts a channel to some black list tab like Following / Ignored or Following / Filtered Out tab. And then Twitch would not display those channels on any other list or tab to that user.

Benefit is that lot of channels / streamers are boring or annoying to user. Tastes vary so it does not often correlate with how popular these channels are among other users. Chance to stumble upon such channels again will be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Twitch Recap  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have the image of a quill and paper morphing into a keyboard computer screen. since there is a lot of people who are using Twitch to stream their writing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. When I try to add a thumbnail to my channel trailer, it doesn't let me save. I press the button numerous times, and doesn't confirm the save, or give me any error to why it's doing nothing. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hey, unfortunately i just detected that it is no longer possible to change the filter from decreasing viewernumbers to increasing viewernumbers. Did the functions have been removed?

If so, I would like to see the old filtersystem, where you could see streams which just went live and also streams which have near to no viewers, which had a big impact of community-accessability in my opinion. i do not always want to look the 0.1% of big streamers, i want to find new gems and make new contacts. I dont to scroll for 5 minutes, to see new streams / streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?