Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

439 results found

1. Currently, on both light and dark themes the "Get Ad Free" button - that subscribes you to Turbo is almost completely hidden due to the background color of the button blends with the page background.

Currently the buttons background uses the CSS:
    background-color: var(--color-background-button-secondary-default);

The fact that the button uses its own special variable separate from the other buttons on the channel pages tells me that this is an intentional design choice. I feel like this choice is doing more harm than good. If the button was purple, or
    background-color: var(----color-background-button-primary-default); like all the other buttons on the pages it…

316 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would really love to have different folders that I could sort my followed streamers into, similar to how Discord already does it. I'd like to have a folder for my regulars, a folder for friends from the Women's Guild, etc. It would help me to tidy up my follow list AND feel comfortable following more streamers without feeling overwhelmed!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have Twitch Admins go into the channel and watch the people that are being harassed by other viewers and having their account reported for false information

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bluesky is a microblogging social media app which a few users have linked in their profiles, It would be great if it was recognized with its official link icon.

Links in user profiles start with bsky.app/

link to svg icon
    https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/issues/19810#issuecomment-1854999604
    link to png icon
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bluesky-social/social-app/d59340017860c9d2ec9f4927b329a9c14dc6f7f7/assets/icon-android-foreground.png

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. No sé si lo he puesto en el lugar correcto, pero creo que estaría genial y haría a Twitch un lugar único, si se pudiera introducir un catálogo de los productos que vendemos. Algunos de nosotros somos artesanos, otros gamers, otros dibujantes, pero lo que tenemos en común, es que todos tenemos algo que ofrecer y que nos gustaría vender. Así, que si no se ha sugerido ya antes (si ya se ha sugerido, espero que esto cuente como un voto extra a esa idea), sería fantástico, que tuviésemos, dentro de nuestro perfil, un apartado donde tuviésemos nuestra propia tienda,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When trying to scroll down my following list to see who is online, it keeps kicking me back to the top making it impossible for me to view my whole follow list. Ive tried clearing my cache, logging in/out, it keeps happening. Can you please fix this?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The ability to block political ideological categories. While I have no problem with people supporting/believing in things I don't, or that I don't care about, I come to this site, and PAY a sub, to watch gaming. While I know not everyone does, I still would like the basic ability to filter out what categories I do and don't see.

Now you may say, you can block categories... well no, you can only block SOME categories. Which further goes to show that your site cares more about pushing ideological and political beliefs on your customers than what your paying customers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Having a fixed number of artist badges (5) is way too restrictive. It's a good start, but they should increase with the community growth, as it already happens with VIP slots. It's safe to say that more people means more chances to have artists

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add option to adjust/choose your time zone on twitch. it detects the wrong time zone for me and many others. please fix today

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the X logo to the links section in the About Pane now that Twitter redirects to x.com - Currently it is just a hyperlink icon which doesn't look as neat alongside other social media sites like Instagram and Facebook

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi Twitch Team. Can you please release an Education Channel?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Right now there are multiple user voices related to the links without a favicon/logo:
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40008394-donation-url-in-social-links
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40379764-custom-links-should-use-site-favicons-not-a-hyper
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40005379-discord-logo-for-links-on-the-new-channel-page

I know that allowing the user to customize this can lead to confusion/security issues, but would be awesome to have a google forms or a dedicated flow to request the custom svgs for a new domain. I have one social platform that multiple channels are linking, but I have no idea how to get this feature support.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow for streamers to edit the "Category" of any clip on their channel (i.e. all clips located within the "Clips of My Channel" section).

With the introduction of Featured Clips, it would be great to have the ability to manually update the Category/Game of clips. That way I, as the streamer, can ensure all the clips of my channel are being accurately labeled within the appropriate Category (and, simultaneously, provide accurate discoverability results to users who are searching for clips under a specific category)!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Following up my comment on https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310210-discover/suggestions/42218083-pronouns-prefix

It would be great if there were a dedicated Bio field in which we could put our pronouns, and a chat feature similar to the functionality provided by https://pronouns.alejo.io/ to display pronouns right alongside names in chat. This could also be used to populate a tag-like display near the streamer's name.

Tags for streamers are a start, but I'd like to be able to consult someone's bio (if they choose to disclose pronouns) so I can refer to them properly when they're not currently streaming and be able to refer to viewers properly.

4,693 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently only one Twitch Team is allowed to be listed in your bio, many streamers have their own teams as well as a guild that they would like to have listed. Allowing two teams to be listed would help alleviate this issue.

Or potentially have the guilds changed from a team to a different categorization so streamers aren't forced to choose between representing the guilds and representing their own community.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Aggregate calendar view has been suggested before (https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/46080367-combined-schedule-for-viewers), but I would like to expand on the concept and offer additional ideas aligned with Twitch's goals.

THE ISSUE:
    In my experience as both a Twitch viewer and streamer, the schedule tab is extremely underutilized.
    Because it is only accessible on an individual streamer's channel, it is inconvenient for viewers to actually access.
    As a streamer, I have very little incentive to utilize the schedule feature, because most viewers do not know it exists and/or think it is too cumbersome to access. Those viewers rely on off-Twitch methods of knowing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I wish there would be more room for dancers/singers/acting. It seems to not have an appropriate category on this platform. Please revisit the idea of adding more categories such as "dance"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm trying to add a stream to my stream schedule and no matter what I try I get the error "Segment not found". I have no other schedules set, just trying to use it for the first time. I've seen a post about this from last month that said it was resolved but it is not.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I've noticed that a lot of viewers do not like to be "called out" / thanked when they follow, which leads to them not following streamers who have follow alerts on or thank their followers. An option for when you click the follow button for your follow to be "silent" would be great.

This benifits the viewer as they will stay anonymous until they want to chat, and this benifits the streamer as they will gain more followers than previous.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On web versions of twitch, the followers count in the users About section rounds up instead of down, For example: if the channel has 6,753 followers, The About section shortens this to 6.8K instead of shortening this to 6.7K followers.

Though on mobile versions of twitch, this issue doesn't exist as the number correctly rounds down to 6.7K.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?