Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

407 results found

1. As I've been using Twitch since 2014, one of the features, though small, that I've been raving about is switching between accounts. Like YouTube, I have more than one channel/account I'd like to stream on. Currently, it's just simply a hassle to log out and log in again, and as someone who uses two-factor authentication, but sometimes leaves my phone around, it also adds to the issue of the lengthy-ish process.

So I'm just hoping this idea gets pushed because it's honestly the little things that make a big impact!

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We should really remove banned streams from the stream list in the stream suggestions and the front page. It is really annoying to click a stream just to find I was banned. I'm already working on an appeal for the channel "Outworld" for a wrongful ban and its just annoying that the channel shows up in all views. If anything, it would be a nice preference that we can toggle in our accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please add a Do No Redirect optional button on the settings page.

When the streamer you are currently watching is going to end the stream, sometimes they redirect you to another person's channel. I DO NOT LIKE THAT! I had the experience where I got redirected to someone's stream which I do not want to see! It made me feel terrible! The audience should decide if they want to get redirected or not in the first place. If the streamer ends their streaming, just let it stay on his page quietly, not redirected to someone whom you are not expecting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add biweekly and monthly options for scheduling in addition to the current weekly option.

Many people such as myself work a 2 week rotating schedule or work irregular shifts.

More scheduling options would provide more inclusivity for people that don't work a weekly schedule and would benefit the streaming community a great deal.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello I was wondering if there is any possible way twitch could create twitch groups Like other social medias, have like pages and groups I think Twitch should have Twitch groups

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please allow it so I can easily block streamers that I find offensive. Your "help center" says click the 3 dots and click 'block user'. That information is incorrect, as there isn't a 'block user' option when clicking the 3 dots.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. フォローしているチャンネルをピン留めして常に上部に表示

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tengo todos los requisitos para el afiliado menos los 7 dias necesarios. He hecho 7 dias de stream y me sale 6/7 he verificado que sea asi que he hecho 7 dias en este mes y sigue sin cargar y estoy bastante preocupado ya que estamos a dia 30 del mes y me he exforzado mucho. Espero que den soluciones rapidamente.
    Un Saludo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. bei den wiederholenden streams wäre es sinnvoll wenn man nicht nur einstellen könnte "jeden Montag", "jeden Dienstag" etc. sondern z.b. auch "jeden Letzten Freitag im Monat" oder "Mitwoch alle zwei wochen" oder "jeden ersten Montag im Monat" etc. ... oder eben "immer am Xten des monats" ...

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. there is many healer, guides etc that are stuck in asmr because there is no other options and usually these streamers are buried in a see of ear licking content and sensual stream which are misleading for the viewer in search of healing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to be able to keep my Twitch tab open and see which of my followed channels are currently streaming and which are not, without any noise.

I would like to be able to not actually be on any channel, using minimal memory and CPU and quiet. Only when I actually select one of the channels will something actually happen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The other day I spent 20 minutes trying to get my chat overlay on Minecraft bedrock edition but guess what you can't have chat overlay on Minecraft bedrock edition so I have to pull up my own stream on my second device that's super Laggy just to see how many viewers I have and to read my chat

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello Twitch, so there are multiple categories for the same game, Mahjong, and there is no actual difference in there gameplay other than a skin on top of it. Examples being: Riichi City, Mahjong Soul, and Tenhou to name a few. This is not the case with something like Go. Could we please remove the excessive categories? I have to switch between the categories quite often.

If we are worried about people losing their following to a category, you could just add them to the merged category.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fast switching between channels..

Fast switching is possible in the web interface but not in the mobile application, it is difficult to follow several channels at the same time, please do this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A bug in Twitch Schedules allowed me to (I think) divine which province of Canada a streamer lives.

How this happened: I pointed out to the streamer that their posted schedule was incorrect by one hour. They told me it was not on their end, so I continued to investigate. My best guess as to what is happening here is that they live in a country (Canada) that observes DST, but their province does not. There is only one province in Canada that describes, and that's Saskatchewan.

For purposes of anonymity I will not be providing the username of this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Investigating  ·  Ana responded

Thanks for reporting this - I have shared this with the team, so they can look into it.

16. Hello everybody. Is the "follow" button in categories and games working for you? I stopped following games that I don't follow and tried to follow games that I started following but it didn't work.

Olá a todos. O botão "seguir" nas categorias e jogos está funcionando para vocês ? Eu deixei de seguir jogos que não acompanho e fui tentar seguir jogos que passei a acompanhar mas ele não funcionou.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please fix Warzone2 Chinese language filter;Some Chinese language streamer stream but we cant see the channel show up!no matter how many people watching its not shows up!filter doesnt work!please fix it up.thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The follow list can be sorted by viewer number or "recommended". Why is there no other option? Why not sorted by category or other metadata?
    More importantly, can you let us "favourite" certain streams so they appear at the top? I'm fed up of scrolling up and down the many live people I follow looking for my favourites regardless of viewer count.
    Alternatively let us create "groups" to move people into, so we could put favourites in one and make it show at the top, and maybe Music or Country/language-specific streams in another group under that, and a group for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add auotplay settings so i dont have to stop a past brodcast when i open up a channel.

i dont like it when videos start playing that i never clicked or asked to play in the first place; i find it extreamlly annoying to have to pause the player each time i open up any channel to the profile page and have a brodcast start

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Schedules can be set to repeat after X number of days.

Who's affected / Use case: Many people that work in 24/7/365 roles (health care workers, emergency responders, critical infrastructure) have non-weekly schedules (repeats every 10, 14, or 28 days)

Issue: Twitch schedules can only be set to repeat weekly. So anyone with a non-weekly schedule would have to set every day individually. This makes it incredibly time consuming to let viewers know when I'll be streaming. It also makes it difficult for other streamers to co-stream with me.

Example: WEEK 1: I work Tue-Wed 6pm - 6am, Off Thur-Fri,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?