Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

407 results found

1. Currently, on both light and dark themes the "Get Ad Free" button - that subscribes you to Turbo is almost completely hidden due to the background color of the button blends with the page background.

Currently the buttons background uses the CSS:
    background-color: var(--color-background-button-secondary-default);

The fact that the button uses its own special variable separate from the other buttons on the channel pages tells me that this is an intentional design choice. I feel like this choice is doing more harm than good. If the button was purple, or
    background-color: var(----color-background-button-primary-default); like all the other buttons on the pages it…

278 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bluesky is a microblogging social media app which a few users have linked in their profiles, It would be great if it was recognized with its official link icon.

Links in user profiles start with bsky.app/

link to svg icon
    https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/issues/19810#issuecomment-1854999604
    link to png icon
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bluesky-social/social-app/d59340017860c9d2ec9f4927b329a9c14dc6f7f7/assets/icon-android-foreground.png

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Following up my comment on https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310210-discover/suggestions/42218083-pronouns-prefix

It would be great if there were a dedicated Bio field in which we could put our pronouns, and a chat feature similar to the functionality provided by https://pronouns.alejo.io/ to display pronouns right alongside names in chat. This could also be used to populate a tag-like display near the streamer's name.

Tags for streamers are a start, but I'd like to be able to consult someone's bio (if they choose to disclose pronouns) so I can refer to them properly when they're not currently streaming and be able to refer to viewers properly.

4,666 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Right now there are multiple user voices related to the links without a favicon/logo:
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40008394-donation-url-in-social-links
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40379764-custom-links-should-use-site-favicons-not-a-hyper
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40005379-discord-logo-for-links-on-the-new-channel-page

I know that allowing the user to customize this can lead to confusion/security issues, but would be awesome to have a google forms or a dedicated flow to request the custom svgs for a new domain. I have one social platform that multiple channels are linking, but I have no idea how to get this feature support.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. From the Dashboard > Settings > Channel > Brand

on bottom we have :

Video Player Banner
    This is displayed on the player when your channel is offline.

Having the possibility to upload the banner_video from API with POST could be a way to automate that, it would be much more easier.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I wish there would be more room for dancers/singers/acting. It seems to not have an appropriate category on this platform. Please revisit the idea of adding more categories such as "dance"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow for streamers to edit the "Category" of any clip on their channel (i.e. all clips located within the "Clips of My Channel" section).

With the introduction of Featured Clips, it would be great to have the ability to manually update the Category/Game of clips. That way I, as the streamer, can ensure all the clips of my channel are being accurately labeled within the appropriate Category (and, simultaneously, provide accurate discoverability results to users who are searching for clips under a specific category)!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently only one Twitch Team is allowed to be listed in your bio, many streamers have their own teams as well as a guild that they would like to have listed. Allowing two teams to be listed would help alleviate this issue.

Or potentially have the guilds changed from a team to a different categorization so streamers aren't forced to choose between representing the guilds and representing their own community.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. To clarify, I mean when you the channel is offline and you navigate to open the chatroom, you get to see the offline screen of the streamer. There is a very obstructive panel that pops up on the right hand side and it only contains one previous VOD. If you click the X on it, instead of closing it, it makes it FULLSCREEN and you have to click it again to see someone's entire offline image.

I personally enjoy viewing the offline screen of a streamer's channel.
    The side panel mentioned has been there for YEARS unchanged and I think…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi Twitch! it would be awesome if we could pin our favorite clips to our Twitch pages, have tags on clips, and/or make searching for clips a better experience. The current means of searching/sorting clips by 24 hour, 7 day, 30 day or all time is very limiting and doesn't yield optimal search results. Searching for clips on the dashboard is also confusing and not user friendly. Clips are a nice short way for people to experience the channel offline if they don't want to scrub through a VOD.

Yes, channel trailers are great but 60 seconds is limiting. Having…

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1) Homepage Twitch: Recap 2023 with text "Twitch Recap 2022".

2) Viewer Datas:
    - Hours watched above the maximum hours you have in a year. I understand that it may be due to leaving more than one live stream open.
    - Days visited above the number of days that have already passed in the year. I understand that taking the total and subtracting for absences.
    - TOP 5 Emotes:
    These are not the emotes I use most. They don't even consider 10% of the times I sent it. I send a " PokPikachu KAPOW MorphinTime " emote combo at least…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. So, I've been trying to edit my schedule and I get an error when I go to save it that says "Segment not found." Please fix this! I really would like to post my schedule.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ich durchsuche fast täglich alle meine gefolgten Streamer, um zu sehen wer heute Live war und worauf die Streamer reagiert haben, bzw was sie heute für Content gebracht haben, aber das ist sehr Mühselig und Zeitaufwendig,
    es gibt bereits die Funktion Kanäle zu Sortieren nach
    Zuschauern ( Viel -> Wenig ) oder für mich empfohlenen Kanäle,
    MEIN VORSCHLAG,

Kanäle zu sortieren nach
    - Wer war zuletzt Live - ( vielleicht noch mit Zeitangabe, zb - Kanal XY war Live vor 1 Stunde )

Beispiel:
    Montanablack88 - zuletzt Live vor 1 Stunde
    DelarueTV - zuletzt Live vor 2 Stunden
    Eligella -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be like mixing the VOD with the current live. The live stream would have a time bar at the bottom when we hovered over the mouse so we could go back to the live, it could have small bars like the highest peak of views on it, just like on YouTube. And obviously, a button to go back to live viewing directly in the player. Mods/editors could see Markdowns made in real time. A Back and Forward button for X seconds (configurable). Obviously, it would only be active in lives that had automatic VOD publication (or in the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I tried to follow a streamer and instantly it automatically unfollow without me pressing anything. How can I solve this problem?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dancers, they are hard to discover. And i am not talking, with a game in screen like just dancing, but real dancing, from i.e. own choreography.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. While taking the necessary steps to publish stream, there is a bug that let everything seem fine but it do not publish the streams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I see this gaining popularity in the IRL section and it's being constantly recommended to me. However, I don't really want to view it. As of now, there's no way for me to block this category because it's not technically a category, just an automated conglomeration of channels that seem to meet the definition. That's my use case.

Another use case would be allowing people to search for this category if they like this kind of stream.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The new 'Twitch Alerts' system for sub alerts, follower alerts, raids... etc, is a very good tool. I was suprised at how well it functioned compared to other alert systems like StreamElements. But a few of us streamers have alerts that are 'rare' or 'unique' and having the option to add an RNG system for which alerts play would be very beneficial.

This could be a simple option along the lines of - "percentage chance to play this alert"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?