Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. Schedules can be set to repeat after X number of days.

Who's affected / Use case: Many people that work in 24/7/365 roles (health care workers, emergency responders, critical infrastructure) have non-weekly schedules (repeats every 10, 14, or 28 days)

Issue: Twitch schedules can only be set to repeat weekly. So anyone with a non-weekly schedule would have to set every day individually. This makes it incredibly time consuming to let viewers know when I'll be streaming. It also makes it difficult for other streamers to co-stream with me.

Example: WEEK 1: I work Tue-Wed 6pm - 6am, Off Thur-Fri,…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fast switching between channels..

Fast switching is possible in the web interface but not in the mobile application, it is difficult to follow several channels at the same time, please do this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A bug in Twitch Schedules allowed me to (I think) divine which province of Canada a streamer lives.

How this happened: I pointed out to the streamer that their posted schedule was incorrect by one hour. They told me it was not on their end, so I continued to investigate. My best guess as to what is happening here is that they live in a country (Canada) that observes DST, but their province does not. There is only one province in Canada that describes, and that's Saskatchewan.

For purposes of anonymity I will not be providing the username of this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Investigating  ·  Ana responded

Thanks for reporting this - I have shared this with the team, so they can look into it.

4. Hello everybody. Is the "follow" button in categories and games working for you? I stopped following games that I don't follow and tried to follow games that I started following but it didn't work.

Olá a todos. O botão "seguir" nas categorias e jogos está funcionando para vocês ? Eu deixei de seguir jogos que não acompanho e fui tentar seguir jogos que passei a acompanhar mas ele não funcionou.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. please fix Warzone2 Chinese language filter;Some Chinese language streamer stream but we cant see the channel show up!no matter how many people watching its not shows up!filter doesnt work!please fix it up.thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The follow list can be sorted by viewer number or "recommended". Why is there no other option? Why not sorted by category or other metadata?
    More importantly, can you let us "favourite" certain streams so they appear at the top? I'm fed up of scrolling up and down the many live people I follow looking for my favourites regardless of viewer count.
    Alternatively let us create "groups" to move people into, so we could put favourites in one and make it show at the top, and maybe Music or Country/language-specific streams in another group under that, and a group for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add auotplay settings so i dont have to stop a past brodcast when i open up a channel.

i dont like it when videos start playing that i never clicked or asked to play in the first place; i find it extreamlly annoying to have to pause the player each time i open up any channel to the profile page and have a brodcast start

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. First off, I know it's possible to sort the side bar by "Recommended for you" which will probably display streamers you are subscribed to at the top since you typically watch them more often, but I'm wanting something slightly different.

I'm wanting to be able to sort from High->Low viewers, but have channels I'm subscribed to at the top. Just a simple tick-box that appears when you're deciding what to sort by would suffice - that way it can be turned on or off with both methods of sorting.

Reason: I like displaying channels this way but if I'm subscribed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch recently changed the way Teams are displayed on a streamer's channel page.
    Prior to the change, the name and link of the main Team was displayed next to the Game below the Video Player. The change moved this lower to the "About" box and changed the appearance, which makes the Team less obvious and appear non-clickable.

I propose to re-add the Team name and link next to the Game name, in addition to the reference in the "About" box.

Teams are a great way for streamers to collaborate. As of now, Teams need lots of love, as they have…

506 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Relevant Update  ·  Ana responded

Hey all! Wanted to let you know that we recently updated the Teams color so that it looks more interactive and noticeable. We decided to add it to the About panel, because it is more about the streamer - where it was before was more about that particular stream.

10. In 2022 Twitch, based on the feedback, provided the link to annual recap instead of including the data into email. Today, Jan 14th, this link is not working already. I.e. all my data - as a streamer and viewer - lost forever. And I could not compare them with previous and next years, which for me, as content creator, provides a lot of benefits.
    Could we include both ways - link AND actual data in email - for 2023, please?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently the schedule from twitch doesn't accurately export to external calendars like google calendar or the outlook calendar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Hi Cavemanjazz, could you please hit the thumbs and let us know in what aspect the schedule doesn't export accurately to external calendars? It would be helpful to have an example to understand the issue you're reporting. Thank you.

12. When you change your schedule or put on vacation mode, it is not shown unless someone clicks through to the schedule panel. If there is no stream on the schedule for that channel, it should put the text header that appears on the schedule page "(USERNAME)'s next stream is on .." at the top of the initial channel offline page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I rarely want to schedule something as recurring. My professional and personal life does not allow me to allot time to streaming like that. I also have a bit of variety of content I work with between games and music. It would be better to have more variety to the stream titles.

This recurring schedule only is very restrictive and pointless. Every account should be able to schedule a calendar of non-recurring streams, having recurring events be an additional option, not the only one. This company is owned by Amazon, and data is not that expensive for AWS.

I've read…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello on Twitch
    I have only heard it from elsewhere that some people have been complaining about privacy, and they don't like their follows being logged. The glitch, and dark side of listening to them, will be that the streamers will be punished and have an eve harder time than what they already have, because they then can't see if the follower is a troll, bot or not. I would like to share a link to a clip, cut from a friend's channel, which I would like of the developpers to watch, and when they do, I would like of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Accessibility is a huge, ongoing problem on social media and streaming platforms, and this includes the way panels work on Twitch. I personally use photos to create a consistent brand on my page. Individuals visiting my page who use a screen reader are not able to know what my panels say because they are image-only. I hope that Twitch will consider adding an alternative text section (that will not show as text placed in the description shows). This will increase accessibility for all individuals on twitch and allow those of us who use a consistent branding system to maintain that…

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Já faz um ano que estou com esse problema e ainda nada. Não consigo seguir novos criadores, deixar de seguir antigos. Automaticamente após eu clicar em deixar de seguir o ícone volta pra forma anterior de como se eu ainda continuasse seguindo.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Everyone knows that if the profile picture is deleted, a default Twitch profile picture will appear, correct?

Why don't you add this option to the banner as well?

I would like to have that option, to have the default (native) banner back, because after I put an image for the banner, I can't delete it for the native banner to return, similar to the profile image.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello i can't see link in bio when using Google Chrome, but can when using Edge.

See here. https://gyazo.com/33f4b9c000cd88748dd8471ad6b383e5

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twitch would benefit from a Card Collecting or Card Breaks category. There is a large market right now for trading card live breaks and rip and ships, and platforms like YouTube and WhatNot are doing a great job making these types of streams very visible. Successful streamers on Twitch who do live breaks have to tuck their streams into the Pokemon Trading Card Game or Sports category, which doesn't really capture the kind of content and service they're providing. Having a separate catch-all category for these live breaks would be great for visibility.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Old vods on grandfathered channels take multiple minutes of scrolling so, please, I ask that you make a feature to categorize Past broadcasts, at least for Grandfathered Channels like nl_kripp. Scrolling through his vods BY hearthstone expansion takes a long freakin' time.

There are already the following filters:

'Date' - shows the most current vod.

'Popular' - shows vods with the most views.

I ask that you amend the 'Date' filter with the following:

'Date - most current'

'Date - Oldest broadcast'

Have you tried scrolling through nl_kripp vods to 'Mean streets of gadgetzan' vods (7+ years ago) on MOBILE?…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?