Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. I Think you should be able to change the color of your text in the descriptions of the about me panel section. Definitely something that should be looked into!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The scheduler right now is absolutely not worth my time. It's just a week's worth of times and categories which are assumed to repeat each week as they are set once, but my schedule changes from one week to the next. Give us a proper calendar and get rid of the time dropdowns. Also for the love of everything 24h timing. I don't know am from pm and the dropdown menus trip me up each time.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We should be able to find clips by filtering Game(Category) per a specific streamer. For Example: I want to see "This Category" Clips from "This Streamer". But we cant. And More Filtering options would be good too (for length, for person who clipped etc.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When an issue with your stream occurs, it would be great to have the ability to use a custom technical difficulties image or animation you've created, rather than the default NotLikeThis error screen.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Since the colour scheme is different, we could be able to choose different pictures in our panels, one for the regular theme users, and another one that displays for the dark theme.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There should be an overhaul on the design and layout of Panels in the about sections. It would be nice if we can snap them into a simple grid system. And to adjust the pixel dimensions of each image in the panel with simple numerical values instead of eyeballing shapes using the running ants select tool. Also, when it comes to uploading a Custom Image for your Profile Banner, we can do away with pixel recommendations if they aren't universal between different computers and monitor/window sizes. It would be nice to know what kind of assets will be blocking the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For a smaller channel, nobody really watches the highlights... Although these short, edited videos well describe the channel, for smaller channels probably better than the most recent broadcast, and gives an overview if the streamer has made a good job with the highlight.

I would like the option to select a highlight as the featured video (Instead of the most recent broadcast) as the featured video when the user lands on a streamer's page.

If the user likes the highlight, he or she will probably watch more videos. Maybe when the highlight is played through, then the most recent broadcast…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Carousel  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like there to be a feature where you can make a collection a column
    and decide if that column should go on top, bottom or middle like say if I Highlighted my stream and put it in a collection called Must see streams then I go to my dashboard and make it towards where if you go on my channel and go to Videos the first thing that shows is my Must see streams But the videos are in a row to scroll though also I think for non-partners you can add Upload but they get an upload…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When a user is banned, currently they can still follow the channel. Some trolls use this to get past mods who are removing game spoilers from the chat by following, as this often brings up alerts and non deletable messages in the chat with the spoiler. A example of this has been seen often in The Last of Us 2 streams where they spoil the ending. This has happened repeatedly on a stream I moderate, and across multiple others, pre-emptive banning to try and stop them does nothing to stop them following.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cuando actualizo el banner y le doy a guardar no me lo guarda al nuevo banner,dejandome el generado por twitch no por que digamos confirma el guardado y ahi nomas pone como si no estaria guardado,agregando que desde celular si se puede ver el banneragregado por mi(este cumple con la condiones nesecarias)pero desde computadora no.Tambien queria consultar por que si me buscan en el buscador mi usuario no aparece

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This is just a small inconvenience however can make a difference to some streamers. I myself custom design my own panels and struggle to find a nice layout due to the fact that If you view the about section directly it looks totally different then how it is accessed from the live stream chat. I think streamers should have the option to modify our panels to each device and page it is accessed on. For example, We should have the option to Modify how it would look like on the phone, or pc, or the multiple ways it can be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. as of this posting, using theater mode when in a vertical split-screen just wastes screen space. my suggestion is to place chat below the stream instead of keeping it on the right side of the screen. think vertical alignment on mobile but on desktop.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let me add my own Team Speak Server as Social Link
    It's not possible yet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Right now the new schedule allows you to display up coming streams but it also shows what streams you did.

Example issue this causes:

• Normal schedule is 9am to 5pm
    • Streamer enters this in settings and it displays for the viewer on Schedule page
    • Streamer one Tuesday starts at 2pm and does a stream up to 10pm
    • The inconsistent stream the streamer did between 2pm and 10pm on Tuesday shows up on the schedule

The result is the viewer doesn't know the difference between a day scheduled manually by the streamer and a day added automatically by the system. So…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add images and images with links to panel markdown, so they can be incorporated into panels rather than having to add a panel just for an image.

And also, add background images to panel markdown. This would avoid having to redesign and reupload panels when text is changed.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I like the new layout but now it seems a bit difficult to view my channel banner. Maybe make the notification icon and channel video thumbnail a bit smaller? Or allow us to adjust the size ourselves.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 the new banner space is useless , as an information space, and looks not good in pc, theres a right deadspace with color and its horribly integrated to change between dark and bright theme

2 i like the new way videos look in a horizontal row, but lloks like youtube, in a bad copy way, i think you could had improved that.

3 in my opinion the video information incrusted in the banner space its bullsh... if you have the last transmision on the row why you want to have it big there? its better the way used to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Необходима возможность изменять баннеры раздела описание\подробнее отдельно на каждой из страниц (на главной и странице плеера), после изменения дизайна сайта, этот раздел стал дублироваться, и если на странице плеера он выглядит все так же три столбца по вертикали, и ничего не сбивается, то на главной столбцов уже 4 и все баннеры сбиваются, портя оформление канала, могу показать сриншоты того, что я имею ввиду. С этим нужно что - то делать, ибо для многих, кто трудиться над оформлением своего канала, вроде меня, это очень важно.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It's not very obvious to a lot of people that clicking the streamer's profile picture or name will toggle between the profile page ("home") and the stream player with chat.

I don't know how one would accomplish this in the current design, since it feels like this toggling functionality, while 100% necessary and important, was hacked in at the last minute. Nonetheless, people need an obvious and intuitive way to see that they can switch between seeing our channel home and info, and seeing the large player and chat.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?