Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. Currently, the channel trailer is visible only to subscribers when "Subscriber-Only Archives" is turned on for Affiliates. This should not be the case. The channel trailer should always remain public, as it's entire purpose is to entice new viewers who have just discovered the page to find out more information and follow. It's actually not even designed for subscribers so they probably won't even watch it, it's designed for new viewers. Furthermore, the channel trailer is never streamed, therefore it's not really an "archive" of any sort and does not need to be considered locked-away content. They should remain public…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The about section has a limit of 300 chars, which it doesn't stop you from breaking; it just truncates what you entered. This can lead to lost edits, which antagonizes creators who want to use the site's features.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Highlights misleadingly have the text "Check out this <game> stream from x days ago," which isn't appropriate, since highlights are very different from full streams. These videos need to at the very least have a prominently displayed title, and it must be very clear whether a video is a stream or a highlight.

Example: After the trailer, my first featured video is a highlight from 21 days ago of me reacting to a hype train. I don't want it misrepresented as an example of "a <game> stream" with no further information.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. While streamers may stream at the same time every week on their schedule, they may not stream the same thing on each day. Having common presets for titles, categories and tags for games or activities that we actively cycle between will make it easier when for scheduling rather than having to retype them out whenever we change things up.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cuando actualizo el banner y le doy a guardar no me lo guarda al nuevo banner,dejandome el generado por twitch no por que digamos confirma el guardado y ahi nomas pone como si no estaria guardado,agregando que desde celular si se puede ver el banneragregado por mi(este cumple con la condiones nesecarias)pero desde computadora no.Tambien queria consultar por que si me buscan en el buscador mi usuario no aparece

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There have been many occasions where I have been called out for my follow count being high and that being the reason why people do not want to watch me. Which I can understand but in the recent twitch changes the Total view count got removed which was nice but still the godforsaken number of the viewer can not be hidden. It would be really nice to be able to hide those as an option. I know that follower count applies to allot to people choosing to trust someone. But it should not be used as a method of bullying…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would rather have viewers who come to my page see either my info picture, the person I'm hosing, or go straight to my content. I'm not interested in showing them the Channel Trailer unless they go to view it on my About page to learn more.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Requiring viewers to scroll and click on the schedule to know when I'm next going live is tedious and not efficient. Next to the channel trailer, there should be a countdown when I'm going live and if possible the weekly schedule

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Im watching a new streamer and he is really good. Id like to RECOMMEND/SHARE his channel to my followers.

it would increase connectivity by 1000 fold if we had a button that would "Share channel with your follwers" then alll your followers would get a notification. and even if 5% responded that adds up to millions in no time. I can do the coding for you for free. #RobXbalboa

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Just to allow more detail and freedom, especially to those that draw their own panels.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The User should have the ability to upload different panels for the light and the dark mode.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I like the new layout but now it seems a bit difficult to view my channel banner. Maybe make the notification icon and channel video thumbnail a bit smaller? Or allow us to adjust the size ourselves.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For whatever reason, I needed to specifically UPLOAD a video to use as a channel trailer. I couldn't use any of my existing highlights, clips, or collections. If the VOD meets the criteria (less than 60s, etc), why can't we use it as a channel trailer?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This is just a small inconvenience however can make a difference to some streamers. I myself custom design my own panels and struggle to find a nice layout due to the fact that If you view the about section directly it looks totally different then how it is accessed from the live stream chat. I think streamers should have the option to modify our panels to each device and page it is accessed on. For example, We should have the option to Modify how it would look like on the phone, or pc, or the multiple ways it can be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I find it frustrating when scrolling through the schedule page. The top part with channel name, profile pic, tabs, buttons, the text "Streamer's next stream is in 20 hours.", and the times is too large and scrolls with the page. Viewers can see at max 5 days of the week. If there is a way to shrink the top part or have it not scroll with the page so viewers can see all 7 days that would be great.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Panels let you format with Markdown; now that the about section is front and center, it should support Markdown, too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I love the Collections feature on Twitch... it lets me put categorize different vods into different playlists... but what the EFF is the point of this feature if we can't showcase it? I mean, it's there, but it's buried even more so with this new UI. Maybe collections isn't a high priority among all the other poorly integrated features, but I'd love for this to be worked out, otherwise there's no point in saving VODs to viewers that can't really peruse through them easily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Love it! My only add on is if it was possible for the channel to default to the About section instead of the Home tab. It's not a big deal but would be awesome if we can choose which section would be the default in the channel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Since the colour scheme is different, we could be able to choose different pictures in our panels, one for the regular theme users, and another one that displays for the dark theme.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?