Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. Gostaria que meus inscritos e meus seguidores aparecesse de forma clara e de fácil identificação e a seus Nomes incorporado o Link do canal deles assim como os seguidos e recomendados.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add the ability to add a "Business E-Mail" address to the social links. It would be nice to have everything in one neat area.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  mouse responded

The team is planning to add mailto: links so tha tyou can include your business email/etc =)

3. Twitch offers so many extensions and yet we can only have 3 at any given time. Why is this? I don't understand why this number can't be increased or even not have a limit at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add images and images with links to panel markdown, so they can be incorporated into panels rather than having to add a panel just for an image.

And also, add background images to panel markdown. This would avoid having to redesign and reupload panels when text is changed.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I do variety and also have no "set" shedule, which makes the schedule panel a bit wonky. I think it will lead to more confusion for my audience and people who discover my page as well as other streamers who operate the same. I'd love to see an option to condense this for those of us to encourage the use of notifications and stream as we feel. That aside, the general setup is useful for people who do stream schedules (minus the requirement to list the game that is going to be played). I enjoy how clean the new page…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like there to be a feature where you can make a collection a column
    and decide if that column should go on top, bottom or middle like say if I Highlighted my stream and put it in a collection called Must see streams then I go to my dashboard and make it towards where if you go on my channel and go to Videos the first thing that shows is my Must see streams But the videos are in a row to scroll though also I think for non-partners you can add Upload but they get an upload…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So.. I didn't know how to setup my panels for the longest time and only to come to find out that in a video a Person showed me how to make the panel and then put the panel in. Basically I thought it was going to be in settings just like the other features like overlays and profile pictures and what-not like that. So with that said I would just like the panels and other features that I have not earned yet to be in the settings so that other new streamers will be able to make their stream look…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a streamer you know you can use/set panels underneath your stream, but sometimes you just want to disable one, it's not possible you find out then and you'll have to delete it. It would be handy if you can disable them to not need to make them entirely again (i'm talking about the text and links with them now btw)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Instead of just having an option to say a stream is cancelled, it would be nice to make the listing as invisible to our viewers. That way we can freely edit the listing without creating confusion, or hide it if that stream/activity doesn't happen on any given week.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twitch currently relies wholesale on other social media platforms for off stream engagement. Without Twitter, Discord, YouTube, and Facebook (to name only a few) viewers have little buy in. Twitch has a number of little communities that cross paths, but viewers have no inherent way to stay on the site and share their favorite streams, clips, emojis, and to keep in touch with other viewers. One way to combat harassment is to incentivize viewers to be less anonymous as well. Streamline the about me section and encourage the viewers to set up more in depth profiles for their sake, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The placement of twitch panels changes depending on multiple things such as monitor size, the sidebar being open or not and chat being open or not. My suggestion is that we should be able to lock a column to always be displayed on a specific side, this way we can place important panels in this column and we don't have to worry that it gets lost further down due to any of the reasons i've listed before.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As a streamer, I want to have the ability to disable shelves such as "Recent broadcasts" and enable only custom collections or "Recent highlights and uploads", or "Popular clips".

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We should be able to find clips by filtering Game(Category) per a specific streamer. For Example: I want to see "This Category" Clips from "This Streamer". But we cant. And More Filtering options would be good too (for length, for person who clipped etc.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give people the ability to hide the About box on their channels.
    Even if I remove my links and About information, it doesn't dissapear. I'm putting my description in a panel anyway, as well as my social urls and the number of social urls the About box is not enough anyway, not to mention is a pain to edit/remove/sort the urls there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The profile picture is redundant on the Chat/Live page - you have it to the left of the title and directly below in the About section. Allow a second profile image or an option to upload an image specifically for this section to avoid this redundancy.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I generally stream from around 11pm to 4am my time, and that stretches the schedule to the full width which causes several different issues. It prevents game icons from being shown at all, it cuts off the name of the game and other important information since it's at the edge, and it prevents past stream VODs from displaying like they're supposed to. It seems at least slightly remedied by only setting 1 game that spans the entire length (sorry, variety streamers), but it still doesn't display the game icon unless it reaches at least 4.5 hours for one of the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Use bypass links to allow users to perform behaviours like:

• Skip to Chat
    • Skip to Content
    • Skip to Followed Channels

This isn't particularly well broken out, but the order of the page follows something like a JIRA in that there's a lot to go through.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There should be a option to choose if you wanna Auto Save your Panel Edits! Example on why: What if someone was making a long list in the description and had idea to add a extension to the panel but instead of autosaving or opening a new tab it just goes to the Extension List but maybe you changed your mind so you go back a page, but all that typing is gone and now you have to restart your list (which is very stressful for people with ADHD or trouble focusing on certain tasks). May somebody look into this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Is there meant to be this random blank area on the right hand side and bottom of the channel that is just the colour that is chosen to show when hovering over videos and such? It looks like you've just not fully figured out the dimensions of the channel yet and seems like an error. Is this area intentional?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Display ANY AND ALL recent stream information under the schedule tab for channels which do not store past broadcasts as well.

Schedule is now a thing on everyone's profile, showcasing latest stream information under the tab. It appeared to me that this is ONLY if you have past broadcast VODs enabled. Seems like it only store past broadcasts in the current system. This means that anyone who would click that tab on my page will be told "Ninadore hasn't streamed recently." - despite me streaming literally last night. This is incredibly misleading and discouraging for viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?