Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. Title says it all, late night streamers since the schedule has it way on the right doesn't show the image. People will recognize the image before just text and respond quicker to that. Some may not even read it at all. So late night streamers have that going against them.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I Think you should be able to change the color of your text in the descriptions of the about me panel section. Definitely something that should be looked into!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It's not very obvious to a lot of people that clicking the streamer's profile picture or name will toggle between the profile page ("home") and the stream player with chat.

I don't know how one would accomplish this in the current design, since it feels like this toggling functionality, while 100% necessary and important, was hacked in at the last minute. Nonetheless, people need an obvious and intuitive way to see that they can switch between seeing our channel home and info, and seeing the large player and chat.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Number of characters in "Bio" is calculated wrong if you type in russian.
    For example this text with 232 symbols will be considered too long, even though the form tells that you may use up to 300 symbols:
    "Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. "
    I assume, that code actually counts the amount of bytes in symbols, not symbols themselves.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In my job I have to work in shifts, which is why I will have very different streaming schedules. It would be great I it were possible to create different presets for the streaming schedule. For example I create three different presets for early shift (3pm to 9pm), late shift (10am to 1pm) and night shift (5pm to 8pm). When I have to work in early shift I only have to select the respective preset. This way it is possible to plan the streaming schedule a few weeks in advance without wasting a lot of time in the settings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey Twitch
    Hello, Hallo Bonjours

Pannel profile extention Twitch it self.

Panel 1 Panel 2 Panel 3
    Panel 4 Panel 5 Panel 6
    - The same box extension long and wide This is nicer and clearer because of the same box panel size.

• Option add small Icon or Phone inside box.
    • box name exemple donate, about me parter what ever.
    • edit / delete I've talked to a lot of streamer and viewers. they think this is a good alternative idea. and much nicer. then min 3 panels in the Profile. (Not screen) Who knows, enough votes for this idea will…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I tried the Schedule tab today, I clicked "Notify me" on an upcoming stream of a friend, and the notification was almost the same as the usual follow notification that you get every stream. Since the schedule is a relatively new feature and you can follow specific streams (instead of the whole channel), I thought it would be great if I could pick "Notify me X minutes/hours before the stream". Some of us like to arrive first, and/or prefer to have notifications in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think that how we visualize the channel main page should be changed, for example in my channel I only see recent broadcast and recent categories streamed. It would means the world if followers could see highlights and other things too.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I wish permanent scrollbars, because in black mode i don't see the bars, bars to thin and Video/Stream overlay the scroll bar in not fullscreen.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I add social media links, I don't have any idea how many are allowed until I hit the limit and suddenly can't add more. It's a minor-ish UI issue, but useful.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This new layout completely ignores that there are streams with more than one person behind them.

My fiance and I, run our channel together we don't stream at the same time in fact we stream twice a day (Him at 3PM and me at 9PM), we also have a coop stream on Saturday's. The schedule is forcing us to put one time, when our panels have everything we need customized.

The schedule tab should go away, because it doesn't accurately represent EVERY stream type on Twitch.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Right now it seems extremely onerous, if I know I'm not going to be able to stream one particular night or my plan for that night is going to change, to have to dig into the schedule UI and mess around with things. It'd be great to make this case more ergonomic (esp. something like "activate vacation mode for just today") via a dashboard button or something.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Should be able to link Twitter or Instagram so I can easily share I’m watching a stream to insta stories or Twitter feed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. While developing the program, I think that if the panel can open a window with a window pop-up rather than a new window, it will provide more options to the streamer.

I think it should be provided as a simple option.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. as of this posting, using theater mode when in a vertical split-screen just wastes screen space. my suggestion is to place chat below the stream instead of keeping it on the right side of the screen. think vertical alignment on mobile but on desktop.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The new channel layout sucks (let's be honest). It's a maze just to get to the clip section and the video player just seems off without the little "videos, clips, followers, etc" and profile picture tab on the top. Besides, having the huge box under the player with only the profile picture and the about info is also weird. People use to just type the about info in the panel section below anyways?

Would at least be cool if the viewer could choose if they want this new channel design or the old one. For me, this new feature makes…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great to have twitch only have a dark mode. I hate having to think of how people would see my emotes, Badges and twitch panels with light mode. I think it would be much better if twitch did not have light mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Putting more options in the video/clips searches. So in addition to "Most viewed" maybe add a "Newest - Oldest" and vice versa sort function in videos. It would make it easier to go back and look for a clip/highlight/etc. Especially for mods.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have a search bar to allow everyone to find certain clips easier on different people's channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There should be an overhaul on the design and layout of Panels in the about sections. It would be nice if we can snap them into a simple grid system. And to adjust the pixel dimensions of each image in the panel with simple numerical values instead of eyeballing shapes using the running ants select tool. Also, when it comes to uploading a Custom Image for your Profile Banner, we can do away with pixel recommendations if they aren't universal between different computers and monitor/window sizes. It would be nice to know what kind of assets will be blocking the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?