Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

407 results found

1. the collections feature it's an amazing idea but lacking interest, we need pin it on the front line like (Schedule, Video, Clips )

or at least let us remove the (Recent highlights and uploads, All videos) sections without unpublish them so the highlight shows only in the collections

it will be easier to the viewer like this (recent podcast, clips, collection 1, collection 2, collection 3 )

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What it says on the tin. Just to give sentences a little bit of breathing room.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It seems that the suggested streamers and hostlist are merged into one, which makes it difficult to separate the two. It would be nice for the Host List (for the channel page) to edit it to flag those that you would like to host while away. I like to support newer streamers that have less viewers and could really use/appreciate the exposure/viewership, but I also like to recommend those that always have 500+ viewers. While I want to show that I would recommend the popular streamers, too, I would rather let my host list show the newer streamers only. Maybe…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think it would be fantastic for video editors/highlight editors and viewers, if there was a way of locating and finding clips based on tags and keywords, on top of time periods.

Examples:
    - Searching for only clips belonging to a certain tagged game the streamer has played. (Search for Escape from Tarkov, and only clips made during streams where EFT was tagged as the game being played.)
    - Searching for clips that share a specific word(s) in the title. (Searching for "Triple kill" or "Jebaited" would show only clips that share at least one of the specified words.
    -…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think it'd be pretty cool if you could make it so that the Labels section underneath a livestream is constantly aligned with the Streamer's little info' box. This would keep it in a constant three wide layout. That way, people who watch with the chat minimized, or with their left side minimized, or even both, don't end up with a messy/chaotic view of our labels. It would help those that organise their lable to be neat and concise to keep that pleasing look.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have noticed that people's Follower numbers don't show the exact number any more, just like YouTube with the update.
    I for one prefer to see the actual amount of Followers I have and refuse to live with this, and not having to keep going to another website just to check how many my own channel has.
    Don't make this a permanent thing.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As a streamer who likes to look at who is following them, having to go to my channel settings every time now to look at my follower list is highly annoying, this button should be added back onto our pages even if it is only visable to the steamer, this is for easier access which I think you will agree is better overall than something being out of the way and annoying to get too.

The following button should be brought back as well for who the streamer follows so that way followers can look at who the streamer follows…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The ability to title trailers

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Video that pops up when you open up a twitch page i find really annoying please make it optional as when they are streaming and i wanna watch a vod i cant even mute it. also because of vod muting can end up browsing though vods to try and find a video to be annoyingly interrupted by 2 audio tracks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There seems to be a persistent issue where custom panels on the about page are cropped oddly on the right and bottom sides of panels. This has apparently been an issue that has been going on for years and hasn't been fixed. Resizing the bottom and right side of a panel can only do so much but it still crops out part of the image automatically. This must be some sort of bug in the coding to cut off that much of an image. Please fix this issue.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As a streamer I stream Music and Video Games. And I do that on two different language to have it more complex.

It would be great, that with a profile selection or so, I could switch very fast between two different streaming setup so far as possible:
    - Stream Info (Title, Category, Audience, Tags, Language, etc.)
    - Language
    - Social links
    - Moderation (auto mod, etc.)
    - Emotes
    - Channel points (rewards & challenges)
    - Extensions
    - My pages like: About, Panels
    - Chat settings like rules
    - etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A lot of the time achievements are done to show them off, and on Twitch you can't see what people have accomplished stream-wise! I think it gives viewers and other streamers an idea of how a channel is doing in terms of progress and how active they are

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The current panels that show below the stream player is just awful in it's current state, it's so bad, it doesn't even align up where you think it's going to align up after you switch off Edit Panels Mode. I want to see a better panels view where it'll show exactly where and how panels display on the page, because dragging things around just doesn't move panel to where I specifically want them to be and ends up arranging them in awkward places where it doesn't properly align where they should be placed.

Here's what you should do to make…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can you please bring back total views on channels ? Or add a feature to get it again. Thanks !

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello,
    I wanted to share my feedback about the new UI design. I'm sorry to say that but I really don't like the fact that the menu at the top with the Videos, Clips and Followers tabs disappeared. We used to access Videos and Clips in one click, it was easy and fast. Now we have to make 4 clicks, at least for me. I have to open the same stream on a new tab, stop the stream, click on the streamer's name and then click on Videos. And the Clips aren't even here anymore...

This is very annoying and…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I understand and agree that affiliates and partners get perks and bonuses. Scheduling shouldn't be one of them. In order to get to that level, we are expected to build a community. To build a community it is immensely helpful to schedule our content. Not giving those of us that are trying to build a community those tools while giving it to people who have already built that community seems pointless. You're giving a basic community building tool to the people who have already built a community. Is this useful to them? Yes. Should this tool should be available to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to see an integration, where I can import an iCalendar (like Google Calendar, Apple iCal, etc.) to sync with my schedule on twitch. Or the other way round an export function or a API, with which I can import my Twitch schedule to an application that supports iCal/webCal.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why would you get rid of the one thing that makes live content special just because the streamer is not online at the minute?

Lot of channels have chat interaction even when the stream is offline and this new interface makes it so newcomers won't know that there are other people in the channel chatting and such. It's also the easiest and fastest way to figure out some simple info about the channel via commands (!twitter, !socials...)

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. hello to all of you! I
    have a request edee for twitch maybe it's complicated to do sorry, here it would be nice to do so;

When we are live on twitch and many people come, it is not possible to observe who writes and so we neglect them a little ... who comments .... and give sweeps to the people who commit, because the chat goes very fast the scrolling of the chat and others get lost ...., there is already the slow function, but it is not as I would like it to be, do it as a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The scheduler right now is absolutely not worth my time. It's just a week's worth of times and categories which are assumed to repeat each week as they are set once, but my schedule changes from one week to the next. Give us a proper calendar and get rid of the time dropdowns. Also for the love of everything 24h timing. I don't know am from pm and the dropdown menus trip me up each time.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?