Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

415 results found

1. Currently all apostrophes are being displayed as HTML code: &#39semicolon (where "semicolon" is an actual semicolon)

This appears to be the case for all user-entered information across all twitch.tv sections: video titles, video descriptions, profile information pages, etc. Anywhere I can enter information into my twitch.tv account for web display, apostrophes are replaced by the HTML code. It even replaces apostrophes with the HTML code when casting a twitch video/stream to another device, eg: "Now casting to user&#39semicolons device"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When it comes to designing the panels and the diagrams to be able to distribute the information, it is currently poorly done.

We have two types of plot and even playing with empty panels to structure the placement, everything goes crazy, ruining all the work.

When we go to 'About' we have a maximum frame of 5 panels wide and once everything is placed and structured it is perfect, but... when we are live and we simply use the mouse scroll to see the information, the frame varies to a maximum of 6, making all the information appear completely out…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I've changed my username months ago, and since then my avatars images are broken. Avatar url is updated with the new username, but there's no image on the actual url. On inspect, if I change the url path to the old username, the image shows up. If we re-upload the avatars it should fix it, but we shouldn't have to re-upload the avatar every time we change the username.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Appearing on the side of a twitch stream; a bar graph or bar meter that displays the energy or "turntness" of one or more select subscribers. Maybe "judges".

The meter is controlled by a virtual sliding switch or maybe a knob on a viewers twitch panel.

The viewers avatar is displayed under the bar meter to show who's cranking the like meter

or

Every viewer has access to the sliding switch and an average of each input is implemented into the like meter displayed on screen

For added flair if the meter maxes out, some kind of animation plays

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Basically, this idea would be for if a person were to unfollow a channel, a prompt would show up asking them to give a reason as to why they're unfollowing. For example, a streamer's content has been "getting old or repetitive" could be a reason, or they are "not interacting with their chat" as much, or any other reason like that. A streamer could enable or disable this feature depending on whether or not they want feedback from the people who unfollow them. The Twitch users who do unfollow can also choose to not answer why they are unfollowing, and…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Chat" sidescreen and "Following channels" sidescreen aren't the same width which makes the stream to be offcenter on screen.

I love to watch stream with both "Chat" sidescreen and "Following channels" sidescreen open so I can see who's online and whatever is going on in chat.

I suggest two settings :
    - Fixed equal-width
    - User Adjustable width

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I follow and unfollow streamers regularly. For new streamers I discover, I follow and check their "Schedule" tab. When we click the next broadcast scheduled we are allowed to click on a "Remind Me" feature.

It would be great to have a live (24/7) page of all these Reminders we set for ourselves (of upcoming streams including dates and duration times).

It would help followers (who use this feature a lot) to plan their non-Twitch time around the streamers they want to see.

As for me, I use this feature heavy, so I cannot remember everyone I follow and set…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The title describes it pretty well.

But it would be MUCH better for discoverability and would provide a better idea of what a streamers channel is actually like instead of some random out of context clip that could potentially reflect poorly on the streamer or not be a true reflection of the experience a viewer would have.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A badge/emote showcase on your profile for viewers to showcase their earned/favorite badges or emotes. Maybe this could replace the list of channel-specific badges that show up when you click someone's name in chat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 지금의 트위치 웹은 채널을 변경할 때 단축키가 없어 마우스로 눌러야 하는 번거로움이 있습니다.

앞, 뒤 화살표나 키보드의 fn+이전곡, 다음곡 기능을 사용해 팔로우중인 채널들을 변경할 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Information on the "home" tab is useful, but I don't want it to be the first thing people see when they come to my channel. I'd much rather they see the panels that I paid to have designed, and the information I put there specifically to be front and center.
    I do like the information such as Recent games played, and the other channels to check out. I'd like it if there were a way to merge the two so that the information on the home tab is readily accessible, but NOT what immediately greets the viewers.

392 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  20 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As a new streamer, I would like to be able to upload one introduction video (30 seconds to one minute) that could play on my channel page as a promo for my stream.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A really simple request: currently the twitch schedule is almost completely useless as you can’t export it to your calendar app, so, effectively, the schedule you’ve gone and set up only exists in one page on your twitch channel, where people have to specifically go and browse to if they want to see if you’ve planned to stream this week. Nobody does that.

Adding an “add to calendar” button on the schedule page so that users can load a streamer’s schedule into their calendar app of choice would mean that even if go live notifications are turned off (or perhaps…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love the ability to skip a stream on the schedule page without deleting all repeated stream schedules. For example, I could not stream today and I knew it for a week. I would have liked to be able to take it off the Twitch Schedule calendar, but keep my one for next Thursday.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Note: I do not mean "unfollow" button (that lot of users would like to be disabled or have confirmation question). I mean a button that puts a channel to some black list tab like Following / Ignored or Following / Filtered Out tab. And then Twitch would not display those channels on any other list or tab to that user.

Benefit is that lot of channels / streamers are boring or annoying to user. Tastes vary so it does not often correlate with how popular these channels are among other users. Chance to stumble upon such channels again will be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to follow without the loud announcement that is to follow. Some of us introverts like to show our support without being acknowledged. As we lurk in the background silently enjoying the content we are provided, so should our follows be given the choice to go silently in to the night

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We should have a category on our twitch channels for posting pictures and memes relatable to our content or even family pictures!!!
    PLEASE MAKE THIS A FEATURE AND WE'LL BE BIGGER THAN FB!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Underneath the panels, text saying "when the panel was last updated" in italic?

Admin audit: edited title to make easily-searchable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Perhaps I've missed this feature, but I feel like it would be helpful to include an optional explanation box for a canceled stream. While I do have my social media/discord to communicate as well, it would be great to have a centralized location to communicate that. Not everyone needs to know every reason, but if you would like to, its helpful.

Perhaps it's redundant if you have a following on socials, but if someone doesn't check and goes straight to the stream, they may wonder if there's technical issues or a delay, as opposed to a cancellation, and may not…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love to see a noticeboard tab on our channels where we could leave updates regarding the channel itself. Whether you're not going to be streaming that week, things you will be streaming that week, charity events and so on.

Yes, we have social media but not everyone uses it and someone who's just discovered you may be interested in what's going on in the future. Posts would only need to use the same Markdown code that panels in About already do and could easily be added or removed as necessary. Sort of like digital post it notes.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?