Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. Hello today I want to talk about an idea that came to my mind today, the introduction of a "community" page, what will this community section allow to do? will allow you to write or view your followers through a "comment" that is read if a user goes to the "community" section to avoid the problem that not all followers follow their creators on our social networks, maybe it would be nice even with the addition of leaving reactions, but not a like or a dislike but reactions with the emoij available on twitch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch now is just clips and streams + trailer. But wouldn't it be cool if we had shorts and stories? I wish Twitch could add this for more content and less reasons to be on other platforms. Well think about this; shorts and stories on your channel with discoveribility on frontpage from the people that we follow and the people we follow with similar followers. This would be have been soo good!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. About's panel should be locked to a certain layout, or at least allow us to set the position of each panel in relation to other panel permanently. As an artist it sorts of get into my nerves when i planned my panel view, but suddenly after set up the panel doesn't appear where we plan them to be, and also change whenever we resize the browser.

Maybe lock it to each column instead so at least it will look relatively the same ? Or at least let us preview what we will look like during editing

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello At some Streams at the Twitch webpage/mobile some Streamers are saying they are 18+ but there is no 18+ - button. Please include this for all or fix that bug that if i had accepted it at 1 streamer it counts for all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I don't have a fixed streaming schedule but what I do have is a fixed not-streaming schedule. However, I can't add a time to the calendar when I won't be streaming. Please add.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I really hope this gets to the right spot. I have tried to make a schedule on my channel home page. For normal people this is easy, because every week in life is the same for them. I am a full time firefighter so my work rotation is every 3 weeks. I have tried to do a schedule the way it is, but every week I have to change the days, and I am not sure that even helps. I would like to see maybe a monthly schedule or even editable calendar so that everyone's schedule can be accommodated. I…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I was sick this week so I couldn't stream. My option to turn the timer off very quickly is the vacation mode. But people assume you are in vacation. In German it translates "Urlaub" so people assume you are chillin, maybe going on vacation. There is a huge difference. Maybe you should name it just differently, I don't know. But vacation is not the right term and make people assume you are always on vacation, living the best life when some of us have chronical issues. So maybe name it "No streams this week/day, sry" instead of "Urlaub"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I try to add a thumbnail to my channel trailer, it doesn't let me save. I press the button numerous times, and doesn't confirm the save, or give me any error to why it's doing nothing. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not sure if any of this applies to people rather than me but there should be an option to not have a schedule time date mandatory most of the days i stream i can never stick to a start time cause i am always get away from streaming so if i stream at 7PM maybe i really don't atrt till 9PM just something to make some people feel happy of not having to have a start time or at least at what time do you plan to stream like Morning Afternoon Evening etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Repro method:
    1) Using Google Chrome version 88.0.4324.150 on desktop
    2) Place mouse over follow/unfollow button
    3) without clicking, remove curser from the button
    Expected Behavior: The "Follow"/"Unfollow" speech bubble should appear when the mouse enters the button, and disappear when it leaves the button, as it does for the turn notifications on/off button.
    Observed Behavior: The Speech bubble appears, but does not disappear until the mouse goes over another button.

Repro rate: 20/20 100% over multiple stream pages

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add the TikTok logo to the links section in the About Pane so that it matches the rest of the other dominant respective social media links, such as twitter, discord, instagram, youtube, etc. Currently, it is the generic chain-link, which makes TikTok look highly out of place decide it being a huge platform for Twitch creators to find new followers from.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The top panel on the "about" page and the schedule page are bland to look at. I would love to be able to choose an accent color or add my own graphics, especially if the panels will not be on the main page. It takes away a lot of the individual expression that we're allowed with the current layout.

168 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    mouse responded

I’m leaving this topic open for the specific feedback presented, but just wanted to update that the team has added some more customization options since the launch, and will continue to add customization to the page over time. Thanks for your suggestions!

14. It ruins user experience if not logged in

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. OS:windows10
    web browser:Google Chrome 95.0.4638.69

1.user home:
    After scrolling to the bottom, the scroll bar does not appear when I try to use it.

Scrollbars are hidden by
    <dev class="channel-root__info" >
    and cannot be used.

2.video page:
    Scroll bars are not displayed.

change z-index
    <dev class="simplebar-track" >
    and

width calc
    root > div > div.Layout-sc-nxg1ff-0.ldZtqr > div.Layout-sc-nxg1ff-0.iLYUfX > main > div.root-scrollable.scrollable-area.scrollable-area--suppress-scroll-x

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The schedule tab is extremely redundant if it's not tied to your timezone. The current extension will show the streamer's schedule in the time zone of the system viewing it. This is SO important as we all know noon CET is most definitely not noon PST. From the looks of things now, we'll just be able to set our schedules to a time, and it will then be up to the viewer to keep track of what timezones we are in. Thus the schedule will not be usable for the viewer.
    This should also include the option for the streamer…

173 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  mouse responded

Just to provide some clarity – we actually already handle the timezone translation for both streamer and viewer, so viewers should be able to see exactly when you’re going live in their timezone. We realize it’s tricky because we don’t have any messaging that explains this, so we will be working to get that added.

17. We should have a Button for hosting a channel as we are watching peoples streams. Just like we have a Subscribe button for streamers.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When a user is banned, currently they can still follow the channel. Some trolls use this to get past mods who are removing game spoilers from the chat by following, as this often brings up alerts and non deletable messages in the chat with the spoiler. A example of this has been seen often in The Last of Us 2 streams where they spoil the ending. This has happened repeatedly on a stream I moderate, and across multiple others, pre-emptive banning to try and stop them does nothing to stop them following.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The panels should have an option to force a grid layout, instead of the floating randomness we have today. I designed a 3 column poster that displays correctly on the most common screen resolutions, but it breaks with this new layout.

Streamers should have the choice of floating(today), three, four or five column layouts.

The new channel layout makes it easier for everyone to find the info they're looking for about a streamer, which is great.

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello, I follow a lot of people on Twitch, a lot of people have not started streaming yet, will probably do it soon or will not stream at all.

I find it impossible that the channel follow limit is 2000 follow.

Please increase the number to at least 10000 channel follows, so that I can follow more than 2000 channels & users.

Even on Youtube there is no channel following limit!

Please increase this, I have to delete users from my channel list all the time, which annoys me a lot.

I also find it very dubious for a streaming…

374 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?