Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. It would be super helpful for those who already have trailers made, if we could just trim them up to fit under 60 seconds. I can upload a trailer I already have but if it is too long I need to re-edit it outside of Twitch and upload again.

Could easily all be done within Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch is adamant about changing the channel page, as this is the second time around they are trying to do it, and i commend them by that. Having said that instead of just saying change the channel page back, embrace the new page and give feedback so the page can be the best possible thing.

I am gonna echo some of the ideas i have seen around and give some of my own:

1 - Merge ''home'' and about'' or have the about become the landing page.
    Merging them would be the best option, I would have the about section…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The size difference in video banner vs info down below in tabs looks ok in 1080p but the video banner gets too small on a 1440p resolution and is no longer an eyecatcher.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If the tabs are customizable (enable / disable) a tab for stream perks would be nice, showing of emotes, sub badges, cheer emotes etc. Kinda how the site https://twitchemotes.com does today. With customization boxes where we could ad other perks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you go to offline chat and the autohost is playing, the player should still be in 16/9 format without the black bars.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. One handy feature that would help new streamers would be an "add to auto-host list" button. This would allow users to add other channels to their lists without having to copy and paste their name or search them. This way, new streamers looking to build up their list can search for channels that stream similar content and add them without having to navigate back to the setting panel every time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When searching for a streamer's particular past broadcasts, it would help to have categories for each particular game (similar to how it is on the "browse" section), makeable playlists to watch later, and exact date of upload (instead of "1 month ago", "1 year ago". etc.). This would make things much easier for those of us who do not always watch live and like to watch particular games by particular streamers.

For example: I wanted to watch a Persona 5 stream (which is usually 100-200 hrs) from 2 years ago. I tried to manually search and got only 10 results…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the new Streaming Off interface, the panels are arranged in a sideways direction instead of to the right. This forces me to reorganize the size of the images on the panels to make them more symmetrical and more beautiful to the viewer.
    Please arrange the panels as in the Live interface

Greetings

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The CSS3 Selector is .tw-typeset blockquote -- I would love to see a background-color added to it with the HEX color #0c0c0e for Dark Theme. I did this in the Dev Tools and it looks amazing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd like the ability to link statically to a user profile (e.g. "twitch.tv/u?id=14712815"), so that the link works regardless of the user's name changing.

Comes very much in handy when you need to link to a users page somewhere that is not easily changed later on; for example a news article, or a blog post.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Panelleri yayıncı panelinden düzenleyelim. Kanalın altında yayınlanmadan önce ön izleyelim. Biz onaylamadığımız sürece yaptığımız değişiklikler kanalın altında gösterilmesin. Yayıncı panelinde ki öz izlemeyi beğenirsek onaylayalım ve panellerde yaptığımız değişiklikler, kanalın altında gösterilmeye başlasın.

Let's edit the panels from the publisher panel. Let's preview it before it goes under the channel. Unless we approve our changes, we will not show them under the channel. If we like self-monitoring in the Publisher panel, let's confirm and the changes we make to the panels begin to show under the channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Since clips are longer lasting than vods, the clips of past broadcasts are a stronger resource for sharing memorable moments.

A feature I would love to see is the ability to view clips based on game played. When there are a variety of clips it is frustrating to have to keep scrolling to activate the lazy load to find an older clip.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently, events of a Twitch channel are only available when visiting the specific channel. It would be nice if I could subscribe to all events of a channel, or maybe even all events of my followed channel with an ics feed. This way, the events could be shown in my phone's calendar, google calendar etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It's nice that we have the ability to change our usernames without having to create a brand new account. However, it'd be a nice little feature to see what peoples' previous names were.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. allow setting a webpage as our offline banner.
    this will allow:
    Embedding a Detailed Dynamic Schedule(google calendar, etc)
    Clickable link to social media

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I feel like being able to request streams from streamers you follow or subscribe to would be good. You have a streamer you'd want to watch who might be free and it allows them to know they have people wanting to watch. It'll help mainly small streamers to boost viewers. It could be able to be turned off or on or even have the notification itself for streamers to be turned off.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be amazing if you could see how many hours you've watched Twitch for, or better, how many hours you've watched a specific twitch channel for!

165 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think, and many other people probably think, that the current panel layout system is... oof.

How about implementing a feature, which would let you click on a drop-down menu in the panel editor mode and select which column mode you want to edit (ex. 2, 3 and 4), and then customize the panel positions for that specific mode.

All the panels would be global, aka, you couldn't make 3 totally different layouts with different panels. The only difference would be the order of those panels.

Thanks for reading. If you dont agree with this, atleast agree with THIS: https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/297558-general/suggestions/35919556-panel-layout-options

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. So you know that one streamer you like to watch that's full time and divides him or her self between more than one game / category and goes 8+ hours each day and has tons of people clipping the channel's content?
    I personally think it's a bit frustrating to go digging through their dozens / hundreds of clips just to find that one you are looking for from such a long time ago. I think it would be a great addition if twitch allowed us more filters than just sorting by time created (by default, 24 hours, 7 days, 30…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The idea is simple, provide a layer for the Description section for even a single static image. Using this method folks could have their clean style panels all be uniform AND still maintain links, instead of having to decide between one or the other or the worse option, having a panel for each link which just looks messy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?