Creators

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Subscribing to Twitch events in calendar applications

Currently, events of a Twitch channel are only available when visiting the specific channel. It would be nice if I could subscribe to all events of a channel, or maybe even all events of my followed channel with an ics feed. This way, the events could be shown in my phone's calendar, google calendar etc.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Affiliates to edit their Emoticon Code.

Editable Emoticon Codes before the Unique Code.
    Partners too please, thank you.
    <3

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to duplicate events

Many use the events tool to as a schedule for their stream. It is tedious to have to continually recreate the events, especially if you stream daily.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Raid & Host Viewer Opt Out Setting

The new /raid feature is great for channel networking as hosting has always been, but both can be problematic for many viewers. It would be convenient for the User Settings page to be updated with a set of opt out settings for both raids and hosts. If a user opts out of raids, they will be considered to automatically click "Leave" at the end of any raid countdown timer. If they opt out of hosts, hosted channels will not load unless the viewer intentionally presses the "Play" button.

Raids and Hosting present problems for:

1) Temporarily AFK viewers during the…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Sub to Streamer's Bot

I would love to have my chat bot be able to show some emote love when a person subscribes. However, right now it seems I would need to sub to myself as my bot. It would be great if at least one bot can have a free sub like how the Affiliated streamer receive one sub.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. turn off raid options for viewers

if a channel host raids another channel it will switch your url which will delete chat history as well some channels have "This room is in 10 minutes followers-only mode." so some raiders can't raid

1 having the option of turning off raids for a certain channel your in so you don't get auto switched or turning it off completely for all raids because maybe you like switching to a different channel then join a raid.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Notifications for Affiliate payout period after reaching threshold

Could there be an implementation of notifications when threshold of $100 is reached to allow Twitch Affiliates the ability to see when / around when they would receive their sub and bit money made?

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 36 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Tell me what is wrong!

Apparently I am eligible for affiliate per the achievements for about a month or two now. However I still do not have an invite. What am I missing?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How do we get rid of the annoying purple event bar on top of streams?

I appreciate that Twitch wants us to see a new feature, but once I've seen it, I'd like the option to close it. Otherwise it just hangs there, over the stream, and is annoying.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. No affiliate for those who stream private servers

Twitch needs to investigate the games that their affiliate requests are playing before handing out Affiliates. There are people who stream private servers who are getting affiliate status when they are in fact breaking Twitch rules!

It is written in Twitch's community guidelines that "Unauthorized Content Sharing & Other Copyright Violations
    Uploading any content that you do not own, do not have the rights to, or are otherwise not authorized to use, violates our Terms of Service and may make your account liable to DMCA takedowns by third-party rights holders. We do not tolerate, for example: rebroadcasting other Twitch broadcasters’…

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Recurring Events

Add an option for recurring events, for example weekly shows.

36 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Option to pick the timezone used in event creation

It would be great if when creating an event you can input the timezone as well from a drop-down menu.
    Currently, it is locked to the local time zone of the person creating the event.

This would be helpful for streamers who use a different timezone for scheduling and for editors who do not live in the same timezone as the streamer.

Thank you.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Notifications for all events by a particular streamer

I'd love to see a way to turn on Notifications for all events a streamer creates. This would be helpful for streams I always want to watch, but don’t want to add each event separately. Maybe also a way to turn on notifications for specific games from a particular streamer as well.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Edit "Starring" to include...

Edit "Starring" to include other streamers for Co-op events

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Opt out of automaticly viewing hosted streamers

There are times when I don't want to load in to a new stream after the one I was watching is over.

Some examples are when I am alt-tabbed and playing a game.

For me personally, while playing a game I will always experience a spike in bandwidth usage while the new hosted stream loads in.
    Not all streams will use the same bitrate either, which is a concern, however I've not had issues with that problem so far.

Another example is when I am away from the computer, viewing twitch as it were actual TV.

Then inevitably having my…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add additional options to 'Starring' and 'Streaming' sections

For 'Starring' - if the issue is verification, maybe have the other parties confirm before they are published as part of the event, and additionally allow them to control being able to remove themselves from a particular event if situations change. And an option, similar to who can whisper you, could be an option of who can send you a request to be added to an event (in case it gets spammed).

For 'Streaming' - purely because some events include multiple games (ie. 24 hour stream, etc.), but you are only able to select one. Additionally, the option to reorder…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create a way to co-stream with another user

I think it would be a good addition to Twitch if a Streamer could have two or more streams running on a channel at once while they play with other Streamer(s)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix the Hosting Feature, The Viewer Numbers in them are too Minimal.

I noticed that when most big streamers host a channel, they get only like 20% of all the viewers in a host. For example, if someone with 200 viewers hosts another person, that same person will only get like about <50 extra viewers instead of <150. Not only me, but a lot of Twitch streamers and partners have been complaining about this issue. Before, host numbers used to give 90% or less viewers to streamers, but now its starting to get lower to 20%. If you could try to fix the hosting feature for all streamers, that would be very…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hosts and Auto-Hosts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base