Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. When watching the broadcaster you previously subscribed to with Twitch Prime and your subscription ends, trigger a resubscribe notification In the same way Twitch pops up the "Announce your resub anniversary" notification.

Have it suggest resubscribing with Twitch Prime once it's expired. If they click "share", it automatically resubscribes with their Prime subscription.

482 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allows people who have amazon prime to turn on automatic resub for there free sub they could also have it off so they can sub to differnt people. would be very useful for people who have 1 year amazon prime membership.

163 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. smile.amazon.com allows amazon users to select a charity organization from a massive database and 0.5% of purchases will be given to that charity.

It would be fantastic if users on Twitch could select a charity from the existing Amazon Smile database on their Twitch profile settings, where an amount is taken from the Twitch portion of every sub purchase or bit purchase. The broadcaster receives the same amount, but a small percentage is donated from the bit fee or Twitch portion of sub revenue. Users making this choice could receive a special chat badge indicating they support a charity!

In…

113 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Every subscriber is supporting both Twitch and the partnered streamer of their liking. Subscribers get things like emotes and badges, but what if they get even more?

If you subscribe to a streamer, you get 1 point for example. It doesn't matter which partnered streamer. If you resub, you get points depending on the amount of months you resubbed: resubbed for the 10th month in a row to a streamer, you get 10 points instead of 1.

You can spend these subscriber points at the subscriber store to buy exclusive emotes or badges they can permanently unlock. They can also…

100 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Right now, the Path to Partner achievements depend on the number of average concurrent viewers (>75). Some channels have a smaller community but a large amount of monetary support benefiting Twitch. The Path to Partner achievements should be modified to support the high-quality channels that are attracting paying subscribers to Twitch but which might have smaller active viewing communities.

For example, it might be reasonable for partner status to unlock either at:

75 viewers and 0 subscriber points
    50 viewers and 25 subscriber points maintained for 3 months
    25 viewers and 50 subscriber points maintained for 6 months

Rather than…

95 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be neat to be able to change my auto payment for subs for a higher or lower tier and keep my current payment date and month streak without having to unsubscribe and resubscribe at the higher tier or paying for both tiers on the same day.

60 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Came across this while reading about sub gifter badge: "It stays visible for as long as any gift sub you have given is active, and disappears when your gifted subs expire" I found out today that this was a thing. Which to me is strange because some people gift a lot of subs to support a streamer and the one perk they are being given is temporary, lasting a month at most. I thought it was a bug that the sub gifter badge would go missing but that apparently was not true. I really think it should be permanent. Some…

57 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I'd like the ability to put a message in a gift sub that gets posted for everyone to see with the notification of a gifted sub to a channel.

42 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Subs should be able to choose any sub badge they already unlocked, for example a 14 month sub should be able to choose between the 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, and 12 month badges, there are some people who like a specific sub badge and would like to stick to it, also if this is too confusing for streamers, there should be an option to turn it off

38 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Right now you can gift a sub to one specific user. Or you can gift to the community, which will chose randomly who gets a sub.
    I think it would be great if we could collect a couple of users first and then give out 5 or 10 or more subs at once to selected users.
    This is much better for the community since this way sub-gifters can target active users instead of the random selection picking out rarely lurking followers.

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. As an introverted person, I'd very much appreciate the option of subscribing "quietly". So if I check a box, twitch alerts for this particular sub (including chat announcement) don't trigger, but I get to continue supporting my favorite streamers. Users would still have the option of using the "regular" sub alert (probably by default), for example for x-yr anniversaries, congratulatory PB/WR subs, etc, etc. Basically, sometimes you feel like being social, and sometimes you don't. Having lots of fanfare for subbing is not something everyone wants.

Indeed subscribing when a streamer is not streaming is an option, but the idea…

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. would be nice to be able to upload your own versions of these badges to fit a theme the broadcaster may have.

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Every time you want to subscribe or buy bits you must make a payment. It can also be a lot more convenient. A Twitch wallet is the solution for that. What is Twitch wallet? A Twitch wallet is your twitch credit. You can add money. So you add 20 euros to your Twitch Wallet. Then you can give subben to someone without paying a payment. Where can you see twitch wallet credit? You could see twitch wallet credit for example at your inventory. I would like to hear if you find a nice idea and would like to receive feedback…

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. If I sub to a user with a 6 month 4.99 sub and then during my third month decide that I want to upgrade my sub to 9.99 I think Twitch should charge me the difference of time remaining and then once my sub renews at the end of the initial 6 months, it would charge me for my plan at the new price.

In the case above, I have 3 months left unused in my sub. So for today, to upgrade my sub, I pay $15 to be brought up to the 9.99 tier for the next three months.…

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on some more robust multi-month tech and robust upgrade/downgrade tech. So when we get both done we’ll definitely incorporate this functionality.

15. It would be amazing to have a year-end spreadsheet with how many channels we subscribed to and for how many months per channel, as this would be helpful for submitting that information for tax reporting purposes. I realize this is mostly for people who also do some level of gaming for a living, but it's difficult to keep track, especially if you aren't able to afford to sub every month repeatedly. Thanks for the consideration!

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be absolutely awesome if you could see the amount of subs gifted by just mousing over the sub gifting badge (if shown). Just like you can see emote prefix + channel owner by mousing over it and how you can see 3, 6, 12-month sub badges. It would be nice to be able to see the amount of gifted subs for individuals in your stats panel too.

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow sub gifting for people who are currently subscribed to the channel you want to send a gift for - just add a month to the current subscription they have. That way, you don't have to wait until the time when the person is no longer subscribed, and multiple people can easily contribute to / send gifts to one person.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. . i need a way to be able to turn off being able to receive gift subs because i have really high anxiety about it and it makes me feel pressured into continue being a sub to the channel and i feel bad to go back and talk in the chat

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There should be an option to use the twitch prime token for 10$ or 25$ subscriptions to lower their price by 5$.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. a lot of people have reach the higher sub gifting badge and it would be nice to get 5k, 10k etc... badge

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?